This article is in need of clean up in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Plankton's imagined family|
|Eye color:||Yellow and red|
|First appearance:||"Plankton's Army"|
|Latest appearance:||"Plankton's Army"|
Creature from the Krusty Krab (Normal green plankton with space suit)
The SquarePants Mysteries (Cyan plankton with fur pelt)
|List of characters|
List in order from left to right
- Dark green with 1920's - 1930's gangster outfit.
- Light green with lab coat and glass.
- Normal green with boxing shorts.
- Palish green with large head and purple coat.
- Dark green with police outfit.
- Normal green with space suit.
- Pale green with a black cloak.
- Very light green with a gotee and robe.
- Normal green with Napoleon Bonaparte outfit.
- Very dark green (possibly shading from the hood) with a orange robe.
- Cyan with fur pelt.
- Light green with purple scarf and labcoat.
- Even though the 11th plankton is supposed to be "imaginary," he appears in the online SpongeBob game The SquarePants Mysteries.
- If this is correct, that must mean that the others are real also.
- The sixth plankton appears in Creature from the Krusty Krab as an outfit that Plankton can wear in the "Super-Sized Patty" level.