This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Plankton's Diary short "Plankton's Diary: Evil Laugh," which aired on April 19, 2013.
- Plankton: My evil genius video diary, by Sheldon J. Plankton.
- [Plankton appears in a video tape on a computer screen.]
- Plankton: Greetings, it is I, Plankton! And there's something I gotta get off my chest. [The screen fuzzes to another part] I'm worried that my evil laugh isn't evil enough.
- [The screen fuzzes to another part. Plankton does his evil laugh then stops. The screen then fuzzes to another part.]
- Plankton: After all, everyone knows that an evil villain needs an exceptionally evil laugh. So, I've been working on a few new options. Ahem.
- [The screen fuzzes to another part. Plankton does his evil laugh again, but very gently.]
- Plankton: That's good, but I really want a wild one.
- [The screen fuzzes to another part. Plankton does his evil laugh again, this time he's laughing wildly. The screen then fuzzes to another part where he sits on a chair and eats popcorn.]
- Plankton: Mmm. There might be something there, but let me try one more.
- [Plankton does his evil laugh again, but he does SpongeBob's laughter. Plankton spits out the popcorn.]
- Plankton: Wow, that is annoying. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep practicing and we'll see who laughs last. Whoa!
- [Plankton loses his balance and falls into the chair. The laugh track is heard in the background and Plankton pops out of the chair.]
- Plankton: Okay, that's not funny! You haven't heard the last of me!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.