|Pest of the West|
|Released:||April 15, 2008|
|List of DVDs|
The cover shows the logo for "SpongeBob's Pest of the West" and shows SpongeBuck, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs in the background. The back shows the SpongeBob SquarePants logo, the episodes, the special features and a picture of SpongeBuck.
This section is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by making this section specific and short.
|96 - "Pest of the West"|
|90c - "The Krusty Plate"|
|93b - "Pat No Pay"|
|95a - "The Inmates of Summer"|
|95b - "To Save a Squirrel"|
|97a - "20,000 Patties Under the Sea"|
|97b - "The Battle of Bikini Bottom"|
|List of home videos|
Pest of the West shorts
|- "Sea Horse Riding Made Easy"|
|- "Saloon Door Sorrows"|
|- "Yokel to Tough Guy"|
|List of home videos|
- This DVD was re-released on September 25, 2012 along with The Seascape Capers, Friend or Foe, Atlantis SquarePantis, and SpongeBob vs. The Big One. The re-release was part of a five DVD collection "Super Square Collection."
- Mr. Krabs is absent on the cover of the 2012 re-release.
- This DVD was released on Thomas F. Wilson's 49th birthday.
- This DVD was re-released on Mark Hamill's 61st birthday, 13 years after the premiere of "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost," and four years after Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition was released in Australia.
- The DVD includes previews of other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include older SpongeBob DVDs, Avatar: The Last Airbender DVDs, The Naked Brothers Band: Season 1 DVD, and The Naked Brothers Band Movie.
- It was the last single SpongeBob DVD to have the old SpongeBob logo.
- The episodes on the Australian and New Zealand versions of the DVD are different from the ones presented on the American version.
- The title episode is the same, but the other six episodes - "Money Talks", "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget", "Slimy Dancing", "The Krusty Sponge", "Sing a Song of Patrick", "A Flea in Her Dome" - are different.
- Even though the episodes on the Australian and New Zealand versions of the DVD are different, the episodes shown on the screen of the Play Menu are the same.