Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence. The main instruments being played in the piece include a drum kit, other percussion instruments, string instruments, a timpani, bass, piano, a baritone saxophone, an alto saxophone, trumpets, and other brass instruments.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob attempts to do a push-up for Sandy.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob gets the candy bar.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob wants Gary to practice sprints.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Patrick fills SpongeBob with paint.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob crawls the course but trips on a pebble.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Man Ray is trapped inside a bubble.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Apathy!
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob on a treadmill/"Speech! Speech! Speech!..."
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick jumps rope.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob attempts to revive Sandy.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Played during the 3-D movie.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - The guards chug into the wall.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob looking for local landmarks.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward pop out of a large cash register. (High pitched)
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Sea spider at Patrick's house.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter through the window at Squidward's house.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Larry turns the Krusty Krab into an obstacle course for the customers.