Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Merry Nickmas short "Patrick the Snowman," which aired on December 4, 2002.
- Nigel: It all started with the first snowfall of the year.
- Carl: It's perfect!
- Sheen Estevez: It's awesome!
- Cindy Vortex: It's hideous.
- Jimmy: What it needs is my latest invention: I call it "The Spoofinator 4000." Now let's fire it up. [puts hat on top of the snowman and it turns it into a real Patrick Star]
- Patrick: Birthday happy.
- All: It's alive!
- Nigel: The children loved their new winter friend. And it wasn't long before they were spending all their time toge...about a minute.
- Patrick: Poke. [pokes Carl with a stick]
- Carl: Ow.
- Patrick: Poke. Poke.
- Nigel: Unfortunately, the end of winter was a long way off and the children have to come up with a plan.
- Jimmy: First, we'll fuse my Photon Hyper Nuclear Resonator with Sheen's Electronic Ultralord; thus, creating a wormhole in the space-time continuum and propelling him into the future.
- Cindy: Or we could just melt him.
- Everyone else: Nah.
- Nigel: It was then that they decided to send their cold creation into the distant future. [flash forward] 70 years later.
- Patrick: Poke. Poke. Poke. [poking old Carl with a stick]
- Old Cindy: Nice going, Grandpa Genius.
- Skeleton Nigel: The End. [bones break] Honestly now.