This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Merry Nickmas short "Patrick the Snowman," which aired on December 4, 2002.
- Nigel: It all started with the first snowfall of the year.
- Carl: It's perfect! *Sheen Estevez: It's awesome! Cindy Vortex: It's hideous.
- Jimmy: What it needs is my latest invention: I call it "The Spoofinator 4000." Now let's fire it up. [puts hat on top of the snowman and it turns it into a real Patrick Star]
- Patrick: Birthday happy.
- All: It's alive!
- Nigel: The children loved their new winter friend. And it wasn't long before they were spending all their time toge...about a minute.
- Patrick: Poke. [pokes Carl with a stick]
- Carl: Ow.
- Patrick: Poke. Poke.
- Nigel: Unfortunately, the end of winter was a long way off and the children have to come up with a plan.
- Jimmy: First, we'll fuse my Photon Hyper Nuclear Resonator with Sheen's Electronic Ultralord; thus, creating a wormhole in the space-time continuum and propelling him into the future.
- Cindy: Or we could just melt him.
- Everyone else: Nah.
- Nigel: It was then that they decided to send their cold creation into the distant future. [flash forward] 70 years later.
- Patrick: Poke. Poke. Poke. [poking old Carl with a stick]
- Old Cindy: Nice going, Grandpa Genius.
- Skeleton Nigel: The End. [bones break] Honestly now.