This article contains speculative information. Please keep this in mind as you read it.
At times, Patrick has worked at the Chum Bucket for Plankton. He even is the only person who actually likes to eat his chum. Plankton considers Patrick a dimwit. Yet, there have been times where they were enemies. In "Creature from the Krusty Krab", Plankton says he doesn't even know Patrick's name and he still curses him.
Episodes they interacted in
- Plankton!: A Plankton-controlled SpongeBob crashes through Patrick's rock. With Patrick on SpongeBob, Plankton then controls him to get Patrick off in annoyance.
- Sleepy Time: Patrick asked everyone else if they have a quarter just as they were complaining to SpongeBob for wrecking havoc on their dreams.
- The Fry Cook Games: After being told by SpongeBob that he needs to be a fry cook to compete at the Fry Cook Games, Patrick signed up to work at the Chum Bucket. Just as SpongeBob & Patrick finished feuding, Plankton told him that SpongeBob's not his friend with the description "Square, the shape of evil." During the ice cream dive, Plankton motivates Patrick by stating that SpongeBob thinks he's better than him & ends up successfully. As the final event rages on, Patrick & SpongeBob were about to end it, the underwears caused them to make up & leave the games. This enrages their bosses, with Plankton telling them to come back & kill each other (implying that they never really cared about SpongeBob & Patrick but just the medals.)
- Patrick SmartPants: When SpongeBob asked Patrick what he was doing, Patrick told him that he was studying this amazing subspecies (Plankton). Plankton responds, "I'll show you subspecies!"
- Bucket Sweet Bucket: As Plankton tries to enhance the Chum Bucket, he gets frustrated & states that this is a job for an imbecile, but seeing Patrick & SpongeBob gave him the idea to trick them into doing the job for him so he can steal the formula. Eventually, after yelling at SpongeBob for putting the window at a height where he can't reach, Patrick tells him he had the idea instead. Plankton the compliments Patrick to SpongeBob, stating that he wanted to him to see in through the window. After seeing the window stapled against the wall instead, Patrick was confused at him wanted to see out in the window, to where Plankton to yell, "Can't you two do anything right?!" The two promise Plankton that they'll work hard to enhance the Chum Bucket, pleasing Plankton. As Plankton tried to steal the formula, they took parts from the Krusty Krab to the Chum Bucket (to the point where the "renevation" was actually rebuilding the Chum Bucket into the Krusty Krab). Plankton cries at this & complains to the two for this, but Mr. Krabs returns from his vacation & stops him.
- Krabby Road: SpongeBob asks Plankton if Patrick could join their band, to where Plankton regretfullt said yes. Patrick soon asks if his band shirt could be pink, making Plankton sigh. Later, as Plankton was using his gadget on SpongeBob to get lyrics out of him for the ingredients to the Krabby Patty, Patrick ends up using it instead, destroying it & making Plankton cry. At the end of the episode, SpongeBob, Patrick, & Squidward visited Plankton in his jail cell to where they annoy him with their 22-year practice before their next gig, making him scream.
- Chum Bucket Supreme: As Plankton was ranting for customers, he sees Patrick reading his sign. Plankton told Patrick hat his head was on fire & told him to use the drink, but just explains the flavor. Plankton then grabs it & throws on his head to douse it, angering Patrick to where he demands an apology (which Plankton plainly does). Soon, Patrick changes his sign to "Chum is Fum" to where more customers come to the Chum Bucket. Plankton then finds Patrick an inspiration. As more people were bored of the slogan, Plankton started a meeting with Patrick with changing the slogan (though Patrick ends up reversing the slogan a bit to "Fum is Chum"). It became a success. Yet afterwards, Patrick then decides to depart from the Chum Bucket to where Plankton tells him that he's his whole marketing department. Patrick tells him of the hole in his head revealing his burnt brain, to where Plankton complains to him that anyone dim-witted could work for him, even stating that his customers were doo-doo-dunderheads (which became the huge flaw of this scheme). The hockey players then begin to pulverize Plankton.
- Frozen Face-Off: As the gang enter the Chum Bucket, Plankton tells them that he can't get the cork off the bottle to get the formula. Patrick then does it for him, to where the rest of the gang yells at him.
- Plankton's Pet: As SpongeBob & Plankton were searching for pets to find Plankton the right pet, Plankton descirbes Patrick as too stupid to get as they passed by him.