|List of places|
Pamper Island is another one of Bikini Bottom's highlights and a number-one tourist site. It was only shown very briefly in the episode, "Clams". This is one of Squidward's favorite places in the entire Pacific Ocean.
Pamper Island is an island that is probably referring as a resort type beach. It has tanning areas by lying on the beach and soaking up the rays, probably a massage booth considering the name of the island, and most likely a restaurant or bar.
- When SpongeBob goes to the beach, he always wears his blue or red swimsuits, but when he's shown at Pamper Island, his swimsuit is orange.
- Just like SpongeBob, Squidward usually wears blue swimsuit, but at Pamper Island, they're purple with longer legs.
- For unknown reasons, SpongeBob even wears his shoes and socks into the water.
- This is one of the few rare occasions in which Squidward is happy and smiles.
- The only known visitors of Pamper Island are SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs due to having only one appearance.