- French Narrator
- Sandy Cheeks
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Rattlesnake (mentioned)
- Miss Rechid (cameo)
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Cow (mentioned)
- The Salty Spitoon Patrons
- Reg (debut)
- Weenie Hut Jr's Mascot (debut)
- Unicorn (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Monkey (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Rabbit (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Nerds (debut)
- Animatronic Server (debut)
- Drifter (debut)
- Seahorse (on arm)
- Patrick Star
- Davy Jones (mentioned)
- Purple Doctorfish
SpongeBob and Sandy are at Goo Lagoon. They were about to go swimming in the lake but Sandy points out that SpongeBob is not wearing his swimsuit, so SpongeBob goes into the clothing tent to change. While SpongeBob is in the changing room, he puts on his Karate suit, wanting to surprise Sandy. However, when he comes out of the Changing Room and surprise attacks Sandy, Sandy slashes him, showing she had the same idea. During the battle Sandy hits SpongeBob so hard he goes flying out of the water. Sandy uses this time to get ice cream. When SpongeBob flies back into the water, Sandy pauses her ice cream moment to hit SpongeBob and he goes flying. SpongeBob flies so far he ends up at a place with a group of strong men waiting in line for something. SpongeBob flies into one of the scary men, and he gets angry, thinking it's a piece of paper. He turns around to see who threw the "Paper" at him and SpongeBob gets scared because the man is mean and tough. SpongeBob covers it up by hiding until Sandy comes and he comes out. Sandy comes and asks what they're standing in line for and the man says they are waiting in line for The Salty Spitoon, the toughest sailor club in Bikini Bottom, and that only the toughest fish can get in.
The bouncer, Reg allows Sandy in as she's one of the toughest fighters in Bikini Bottom, but rejects SpongeBob because he is not tough enough. Reg suggests that SpongeBob should instead go to Weenie Hut Jr. and then Super Weenie Hut Juniors, much to SpongeBob's intense annoyance and humiliation. SpongeBob tries other methods, like telling him a story about how he stubbed his toe while watering his spice garden and only crying for 20 minutes, and wearing a wig to disguise himself (A sponge called Drifter is also shown and mistaken for SpongeBob, but the real SpongeBob shows up with a clown wig and Reg lets the Drifter in).
Finally, SpongeBob goes to Weenie Hut Jr. The patrons talk about special days at Weenie Hut Jr. and the Animatronic Server calls SpongeBob a weenie, annoying him. The patrons then suggest ways for SpongeBob to prove his toughness and gain entrance. SpongeBob figures that the quickest way to do so would be to win a fight, but since he is not very strong, he decides to stage a fight with Patrick. The fight with Patrick is supposed to be Patrick letting him win. They sling insults at each other to make the fight seem more realistic, but SpongeBob calls Patrick "Tubby," causing him to get angry and attack him. SpongeBob reminds him that he's supposed to let him win and Patrick proceeds to beat himself up as if there were an invisible person attacking him, even flinging himself into the lake. Reg becomes amazed about SpongeBob beating up Patrick without touching him and finally allows him to enter The Salty Spitoon.SpongeBob runs inside the club, but he slips on an ice cube and falls, putting him in the hospital. He initially is admitted to Bikini Bottom General Hospital, but while talking to the doctor, he refers to his injuries as "boo-boos." The doctor suggests that SpongeBob is admitted to "Weenie Hut General," much to his dismay.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Ulkereien - Gerhard Trede [title card]
‣ Beach Party - Harry Bluestone [opening at Goo Lagoon]
‣ Dramatic Impact 1 - Ivor Slaney ["Who threw that piece of paper at me?"]
‣ Gruesome - The Surfdusters [SpongeBob struggling to open ketchup bottle]
‣ Tympup (a) - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Weenie Hut Jr.'s?!"/"Super Weenie Hut Jr's?"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob at Weenie Hut Jr.'s]
‣ Witty Fellow - Gerhard Trede [drifter]
‣ What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor - Okko Bekker [two guys fighting]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob crying]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob at Weenie Hut Jr.'s again]
‣ Andy Anorak - Chris Marshall ["Who, me?"]
‣ Casualties of Love (b) - Mladen Franko ["Nobody calls me Tubby!"]
‣ Vergnugungspark - Gerhard Trede [Patrick pretending to get beat up]
‣ Great Moments - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob allowed into The Salty Spitoon]
‣ Tympup (a) - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [ending]
- As of January 18, 2017, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 9.1/10 based on 298 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a 8.8/10 based on 157 votes.
- "No Weenies Allowed" was ranked #58 during the Best Day Ever event on November 9–10, 2006.
- This episode is tied with "Krusty Krab Training Video," "Wet Painters," "Frankendoodle," and "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler," "Life of Crime," and "Christmas Who?" as the highest ranked episode on SpongeBuddy Mania with 9.6/10.
- This episode is available on the Sea Stories, 10 Happiest Moments, Complete 3rd Season, and First 100 Episodes DVDs.
- In HBO's TV series "Six Feet Under" in the episode "You Never Know," Julio, the son of Federico, was watching this episode.
- The two nerds talking about the special days at Weenie Hut Juniors and Super Weenie Hut Juniors with Patrick mention:
- Mega Weenie Monday
- Monster Weenie Monday
- Double Weenie Friday
- Super Weenie Sunday
- One of the geeks at Weenie Hut Jr's. also made a cameo in "Sing a Song of Patrick," at the comic store and in "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" as a member of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fan club (where he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker).
- The two geeks are voiced by Paul Tibbitt (#1) and Kent Osborne (#2), the storyboard directors/writers on this episode.
- This is the first time that a sponge that is not related to SpongeBob appears.
- This is the second time a sign appears on a title card. The first was "Squid on Strike" and the third will be "SpongeBob's Last Stand."
- Reg is also seen in "Krusty Krushers" in the line of people waiting to fight the huge wrestlers.
- Super Weenie Hut Juniors appears again in the episode "Stuck in the Wringer."
- In the partner episode, "Squilliam Returns," one of the sheets that get shredded when SpongeBob clears his mind is titled, "Spice Garden Tips." What makes this interesting is that SpongeBob mentions his spice garden in this episode.
- Also in "Squilliam Returns," Patrick uses the same insult "weenie" which is frequently used in this episode.
- Running gags:
- When people are telling SpongeBob where to go; the place's name is Weenie Hut ______.
- The Robotic Waiter calling SpongeBob a weenie and SpongeBob reacts by saying he's not a weenie.
- In the credits of this episode, the robot is called "Animatronic Server."
- According to the pop-up trivia fact in the scene where SpongeBob steps on Tom's potato salad, it is revealed that it takes about at least 12 weeks to make an 11-minute episode.
- A clip of this episode was shown in the 2014 SpongeBob Toyota commercial.
- In this episode, SpongeBob is depicted as a wimp who is easily injured. However, many episodes, mainly "The Bully," depict him being hurt badly, but not feeling a thing or getting injured.
- In the Brazilian Portuguese version of the episode, the man that is launched out of The Salty Spitoon shares the same voice with Squidward.
- In this episode, SpongeBob realizes the joke about "Sandy" after Sandy kicks him up from sand underneath, but he also already knew this joke in "Ripped Pants." It could be possible he has forgotten about it or this episode takes place before "Ripped Pants".
- A reference to this episode is made in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie where one of the thugs was eating a bowl of nails without milk in the Thug Tug.
- When a thug says "I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast without any milk" to Reg, it became a popular internet meme, with a voice-over replacing "a bowl of nails" with something else.
- Patrick's quote, "Nobody calls me Tubby!," has become a popular Internet meme.
- The scene when SpongeBob says "I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden and I only cried for 20 minutes," has become popular on the internet and has been parodied many times.
- The quote "Three days!" by Tom is popular on the Internet.
- This episode premiered on Dee Snider's 47th birthday and two years after the premiere of "Arrgh!" and "Rock Bottom."
- In the Polish dub, this episode's title is "Nie dla milusińskich" which translates to "Not for Weenies."
- On the official Nickelodeon Site a quiz on "How well do you know SpongeBob" asks the question "What restaurant does SpongeBob go into in the episode No Weenies allowed?" The answer was Super Weenie Hut Jr. but SpongeBob just goes into Weenie Hut Jr..
- The opening still, which says No Weenies Allowed, resembles the Oscar Mayer hot dog packaging (Oscar Mayer would use the term Wiener when describing its hot dogs in advertisements).
- When Patrick beats himself up in front of SpongeBob, it's a reference to the cult film Fight Club, where The Narrator beats himself up in front of his employer.
- When the tough guy says he ate a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning without milk, it parodies one of Mr. Ratburn's secrets during the Arthur short story "Arthur And The Real Mr. Ratburn," as per Prunella's dialogue to the gang: "He eats nails for breakfast without milk," while Mr. Ratburn is the third-grade schoolteacher.
- After Sandy flips Reg's tattoo around, it is then flipped back to normal, still reading "WOW." Later, it then says "MOM" again, and then just scribbles.
- Reg states that SpongeBob belongs at Super Weenie Hut Jr.'s when in fact SpongeBob actually goes to Weenie Hut Jr.'s.
- When Patrick punches SpongeBob in the fake fight, SpongeBob gets a black eye. When he smiles, the black eye goes away.
- Every time the geeks, SpongeBob, and Patrick go off screen or go to a close-up, their chairs change color (blue and white are the colors).
- When SpongeBob returns to Weenie Hut Jr.'s and has his hands in his sundae, and the robot calls him a "weenie" once again, SpongeBob mouths "weenie" when the Robot says it.
- In the Bahasa Indonesia version, there's a mistake when nerds talk Patrick about Mega Weenie Monday:
- Nerd #2: Actually they moved Double Weenie Wednesday to Friday.
- Nerd #3: And besides, today's Sunday.
- Patrick: Oh, so it's Mega Weenie Sunday?
- Nerd #2: Uhh, that's now on Sunday.
- Patrick: Barnacles!
- Nerd #3: Super Weenie Hut Jr's has a Mega Weenie Sunday.
- Nerd #2: Uhh, no, you're thinking of Monster Weenie Sunday.
- When SpongeBob and Sandy get in line, SpongeBob is ahead of Sandy, but after the Popeye fish goes in Sandy is before SpongeBob.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|