Nicktoons: Movin is a video game for the PlayStation 2. In Nicktoons: Movin’, you’ll watch as SpongeBob and Patrick host the game, but alongside mini games influenced by the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon, you’ll find some influenced by Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, Danny Phantom and Fairy Odd Parents. They are all inspired by an episode in the cartoon series, a part of which is shown prior to the mini game in order to set it up. The game includes 1 mini game inspired by these series. They can be played in three difficulty modes and the change is readily apparent as the difficult mode (Jimmy, a nod to Jimmy Neutron’s genius kid) is much more involved than Patrick (the easy mode).
- Bikini Bottom Bowling (You’ll need to control a bowling ball down an alley)
- Boating Madness (You'll control SpongeBob’s boat as he goes through a variety of obstacles)
- Jellyfish Jam (You’ll need to slap a number of jellyfish as they appear onscreen)
- Krabby Patty Match (You’ll need to match up ingredients as they appear onscreen)
- Fairly Odd Invasion (You’ll need to control a metal ball to destroy a number of invading creatures)
- Fishbowl Frenzy (You’ll need to repair a number of cracks in a fish tank by hovering over them)
- Magical Mix Up (You’ll need to “manually” rearrange pieces to fit a puzzle)
- Ghost Catcher (Has you eliminating ghosts that appear onscreen by capturing them)
- Portal Party (You’ll manually control Danny as he then destroys ghosts that appear onscreen)
- Deflect-O-Matic (You’ll need to keep swatting atoms back by moving your hands over the section that it will hit)
- Deep Sea Danger (You’ll control Jimmy’s submarine as it gets through a sidescrolling level)
- Hanging Out (Where you’ll need to control a glider as it gets through a number of rings)
- Rocket Hockey (Has you blocking hockey pucks back)
- It requires EyeToy.
- It is only on PS2.
- This is the only PS2 exclusive Nicktoons game.