This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|National No SpongeBob Day|
|List of holidays|
National No SpongeBob Day is a holiday in Bikini Bottom. Where all the residents of Bikini Bottom except for SpongeBob SquarePants leave for the day to enjoy time without him, It is just seen in the episode, "Gone." Normally, it lasts just one day, but in the episode it lasts about two weeks, because the inhabitants over enjoyed having fun time without SpongeBob SquarePants.
- There is also a National No Patrick Day.
- National No SpongeBob Day happens a few weeks before National No Patrick Day.
- On National No SpongeBob Day, they build a statue of SpongeBob, burn it and then dance on the ashes.
- Everyone in Bikini Bottom celebrated this holiday, including animals like Gary, and even his best friend Patrick.
- If the holiday was "national," it would be celebrated by everyone in the sea since Bikini Bottom is only one city. Perhaps the term, national, was used rather than the word, customary.
- This is a NATIONAL holiday contributing to the most annoying fish or inhabitants that annoy other inhabitants.