|First appearance:||"Nasty Patty"|
|Latest appearance:||Employee of the Month (video game)|
|List of objects|
The Nasty Patty is a very disgusting alteration of a Krabby Patty, which Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob made in the episode of the same name from season two. They make it to get back at the Health Inspector, thinking he was an impostor.
Before the health inspector could take a bite out of it, he choked on a fly and slipped in condiments, smashing his head on the table and knocking him unconscious. The fly then flew out of his mouth. Seeing his unconscious body, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs thought they had killed him. Upon seeing this, they attempted to bury him. It is unknown what happened to the patty. However, because the health inspector never really took a bite from the patty, it is unknown what could've happened to him if he did.
The Nasty Patty was made with the following ingredients:
- Regular Krabby Patty ingredients
- Volcano Sauce
- Seahorse Radish, the "gnarliest stuff in the ocean" according to SpongeBob.
- Toenail Clippings
- It was dropped into the toilet
- Dried with old gym socks (after being dropped in the toilet)
- The Nasty Pasty is also shown in the video game Employee of the Month.