This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Goodbye, Krabby Patty? short "More Feeling," which aired on February 18, 2017.
- [Patrick is sitting at the kitchen table, bored. The microwave rings. Patrick opens the microwave oven and eats the Krabby Patty.]
- Patrick: Krabby Patties taste so nice, um, that they taste nice.
- SpongeBob: Cut! That was great Patrick, but can you give me more feeling?
- [Patrick walks up to SpongeBob.]
- Patrick: Come here!
- [Patrick hugs SpongeBob really tight. SpongeBob slips out of Patrick's arms]
- SpongeBob: No, the line. Can you give the line more feeling?
- Patrick: I can try.
- [Patrick runs back to the scene.]
- SpongeBob: And action!
- [Patrick repeats the same thing he did at the beginning. However, when he eats the Krabby Patty, he pretends to be in pain. He spins around and falls on the table.]
- Patrick: Oh, oh, Krabby Patties taste so nice, that they taste nice!
- SpongeBob: Cut! Once more with feeling!
- [Patrick repeats again but bangs on the microwave with his fist.]
- Patrick: Krabby Patties taste so nice, that...!
- SpongeBob: Cut! More feeling!
- [Patrick does this again but this time in an opera house, wearing an opera singer outfit.]
- Patrick: [singing] That they taste nice!
- SpongeBob: Cut! With feeling!
- [The scene changes to a monster movie scene. The Krabby Patties appear to be mutant and moldy. Patrick is seen getting cornered by the mutant Krabby Patties.]
- Patrick: [scared] They taste nice! [his head hides in his body]
- SpongeBob: Cut! Take five.
- [The actors leave the stage to take a break. Patrick walks up to the exhausted SpongeBob and pulls out a Krabby Patty.]
- Patrick: You know, SpongeBob. Krabby Patties taste so nice, that they taste nice!
- [SpongeBob sighs and melts into a puddle.]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.