"More Feeling" is a SpongeBob SquarePants Goodbye, Krabby Patty? short. In this short, SpongeBob tells Patrick to put more feeling in his lines. This short was written by Kaz and storyboarded by Adam Paloian..
SpongeBob is directing what is presumably an advertisement for the Krabby Patty, in which he wants Patrick to say how nice they are. However, he cannot get Patrick to have enough "feeling" as is necessary for what he wants.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Unknown Track 2 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hugs SpongeBob.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick sits again.]
‣ Unknown Track 2 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the Krabby Patty again.]
‣ A Christmas Suite - Richard Harvey [Patrick rolls around on the table.]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hits the microwave.]
‣ Class.Finale 04 C Maj 1 - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick at the opera stage.]
‣ Fanfares 18 C Maj - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick at the opera stage.]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Mutant Krabby Patties surround Patrick.]
‣ Unknown Track 2 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- This short premiered eight years after "Grandpappy the Pirate" premiered, six years after SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the fifth time, four years after Disorder in the Deep was released and two years after The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released in France.
- This short premiered in Greece, two years after "Patrick-Man!" premiered in Germany and Poland.
- This is one of the rare SpongeBob shorts that were dubbed for the Croatian version of the show.