A Nick Arcade adaption of this game was made for download, on PC.
You must help SpongeBob and his friends out-buy each other.
- Clam Scam - Play when paying rent.
- Bargain Battle - Press A rapidly to get a lower price.
- Go Game - Shake Mr. Krabs' money bag to get your salary.
- Tug-of-War (Plankton Rules) - Press A/F when you land on the same spot as Plankton.
- Rent Racer - Race as fast as you can to lower the rent you will pay.
- Mop Madness - When you land on the Employee of the Month tax, you play this game to get the bonus or pay $75.
- Jail Breaker - You play this game to escape jail.
- Tax Bust- Pop the bubbles. The more you pop, the less you pay.
- Barrels! Barnacles! Busted! - Play this game to avoid going to jail.
- Pump Panic - Tap your key to change the water level and fee to lower the bill.
- Night Lights - Tap your key to switch lights on or off to change the fee.
When you play the SpongeBob version of this game, there are 12 bonus cards you need to collect to unlock the secret character. Here are all the bonus cards shown below:
- Treasure Chest Bonus Cards:
- Host a garden party for your neighbors. Collect $50 from every player.
- You're on the parade route! Collect $125 for each hotel you own.
- You found buried treasure on one of your properties. Collect $200.
- Help feed a hungry crowd of anchovies. Collect $75.
- Life Preserver Bonus Cards:
- Look! A flying patty! Roll again while everyone looks away!
- Help a neighbor with their gardening. Don't pay rent when landing on the next owned property.
- Monopoly Mode - (original)
- SpongeBob Mode - (Mini Game Mode)
- Squidward Mode - (Choose the tokens you want to move, choose to play mini-games)
- Plankton Mode - (Plankton added to the game, whenever someone rolls a one, Plankton moves one space. As soon as he reaches the Krusty Krab from Plankton's Lab, the game is over)
- Custom Mode (Options is also custom mode)
- Lord Royal Highness (unlockable character, must have all the bonus cards and the secret code)