Mission Improbable was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. It is usually associated with sneaking unnoticed or suspicious activity. The main instruments being played in the piece are baritone saxophones, high-hats, flutes, drums, strings, and xylophones.
- 76a. "The Thing" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to free Smelly.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob spies on Patrick for eight hours; "I don't have any binoculars! See?"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob uses a truck to try and get rid of Gummy.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob hides in the freezer.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - The opening
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Old Man Jenkins exits the bathroom.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton tries to sneak into Mr. Krabs' office.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - The opening.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - The angel and devil donuts talk to Patrick.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton does math equations.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Plankton plans to enter the unguarded weapon room.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob enters his parents' house.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob wears sunglasses.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob what his mission is.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - SpongeBob prepares his scheme to make Nat eat a Krabby Patty.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Let's see what there is to see."
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob wonders why Squidward is so happy; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward execute the plan.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs try to escape through the air duct; "Now remember, you can never tell a living soul."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to unlock the cage while inside the grill.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs looks for food in Mrs. Puff's garden.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton plugs SpongeBob's eyes back in; Plankton goes to SpongeBob's eardrum.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs sees that Plankton has a line of customers at the Chum Bucket.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Old Man Jenkins reports Mr. Krabs to a security guard.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton is at the bank.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to investigate.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton tries to burn the safe open.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton exits the pickle jar and attempts to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob disguises himself as a robot.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick Man spies on the high-schoolers.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton is in the fax machine.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to find a way into the bank.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny hides in the bathroom to breathe.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy puts cameras in SpongeBob's house.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward wait for "PStar-7" to come; "Maintain radio silence."
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to hide the secret formula in his house.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - SpongeBob is about to take Patrick's baby tooth.
- 207b. "House Worming" - The opening
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs spy on Plankton in disguise.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "So we gotta be sneaky."
- This APM's title is a pun on the popular action movie series Mission: Impossible.