Miss Appear is a superhero who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V." She is part of The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances (I.J.L.S.A.)
She has the ability to become invisible or visible. Her costume is a purple suit.
Role in series
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Mermaid Man dress up as the I.J.S.L.A. to get back at Barnacle Boy joining the dark side. Sandy dresses up as Miss Appear.
She and the I.J.L.S.A. fight against B.G.A.T.F.B.C. (Bad Guys All Together for Book Club).
- Stealth (attempted by Sandy and worked, too well)
- Surprise attacks (attempted by Sandy but failed)
- She is not physically transparent, meaning that she is vulnerable even when hidden
- Miss Appear is a parody of Invisible Woman from Fantastic 4, but in "The Bad Guy Club for Villains," she seems to resemble Wonder Woman more, in both looks and personality.
- Miss Appear's name is a portmanteau of Miss, a common formal address for a woman and disappear, referencing her ability.