A milkshake is dessert served at the Krusty Krab in the episodes "Pickles", "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" and "License to Milkshake" It makes it's most appearance in "License to Milkshake" to date.
- Ice Cream (SpongeBob uses Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry)
- Whipped Cream
- A Cherry
Milkshake Drinking Episodes
- In "Pickles", Squidward burns a customer's milkshake when he takes over for SpongeBob, prompting the famous "He burnt my shake!" line.
- In "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV", Squidward tries to hand a customer a milkshake he ordered, but accidentally spills it on the guy because the noises from Mermaid Man's belt startle him.
- In "Sun Bleached", SpongeBob drinks a strawberry milkshake at the ice cream parlor.
- In "License to Milkshake", Harold asks for a milkshake. SpongeBob makes one for him, however, it is frozen solid. Mr. Krabs then takes SpongeBob to the Milkshake Academy to learn how to properly make milkshakes from Captain Frostymug. Even though all of the training, SpongeBob contiunes making frozen milkshakes and eventually fails. However, after saving Frostymug from a blender, he learns from Frostymug how to properly make a milkshake. SpongeBob then uses his own body to make a milkshake, to which, Harold is highly pleased.
- Milkshakes also appear for the title card for License to Milkshake.