|Latest appearance:||"License to Milkshake"|
|List of objects|
A milkshake is a dessert served at the Krusty Krab in the episodes, "Pickles," "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV," "Ghoul Fools," and "License to Milkshake," and at Ice Cream in "Sun Bleached." It makes its major appearance in "License to Milkshake" to date.
- Ice Cream (SpongeBob uses Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry)
- Whipped Cream
- A Cherry
Role in series
In "Pickles," Squidward burns a customer's milkshake when he takes over for SpongeBob, prompting the famous "He burnt my shake!" line.
In "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV," Squidward tries to hand a customer a milkshake he ordered, but accidentally spills it on the guy because the noises from Mermaid Man's belt startle him.
In "Sun Bleached," SpongeBob drinks a strawberry milkshake at the ice cream parlor.
In "License to Milkshake", Harold asks for a milkshake. SpongeBob makes one for him, however, it is frozen solid. Mr. Krabs then takes SpongeBob to the Milkshake Academy to learn how to properly make milkshakes from Captain Frostymug. Even though all of the training, SpongeBob continues making frozen milkshakes and eventually fails. However, after saving Frostymug from a blender, he learns from Frostymug how to properly make a milkshake. SpongeBob then uses his own body to make a milkshake, to which, Harold is highly pleased.
- Milkshakes also appear for the title card for "License to Milkshake."
- SpongeBob made a total of five milkshakes in "License to Milkshake." Three were frozen, one was a Krabby Patty, and one was a perfect one.
- There have been four episodes that showed milkshakes.
- The KK milkshakes are called "Double Dip Milkshakes."
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!