Fandom

SpongeBob SquarePants

ZeoSpark

aka Zeo

Bureaucrat Administrator
25,060 Edits since joining this wiki
August 20, 2012
  • I live in Virginia
  • I was born on January 24
  • My occupation is Being cool
  • I am Male

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Welcome to my Message Wall!

Feel free to leave me any message if you need help with something!

AA5 Holdit

Please do NOT send me any troll or spam messages. If there are any sent to me, they will automatically be closed/deleted depending on how bed it is. Stress is a very unhealthy thing and I don't want the drama brought here. Thanks!

40.77.167.79
  Loading editor
  • Please block Jack.pierce.585

    He has continually added caps to transcripts.

    -- ☧ Réjouissez-vous et soyez heureux, car le Messie est né! ☧ (Cans48)(talk)[French Brigadier] 21:52, December 6, 2016 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    • 40.77.167.79
        Loading editor
  • The word Bad is misspelled as Bed

      Loading editor
    • 40.77.167.79
        Loading editor
  • PatchysToothbrush edited my page without permission. Can you block him?

      Loading editor
    • 40.77.167.79
        Loading editor
  • Hello Zeo. I noticed a spelling error on SpongeBob's Unicycle page. On the second paragraph of "History" Squidward is spelled as "Squiward." The page is locked, so I was wondering if you could fix it as an admin. Thanks!

      Loading editor
  • I saw that you deleted an inappropriate template with the F word in it's name 2 years ago. What did it look like?

      Loading editor
  • Krusty Katering, Snooze you loose, life insurance, Plankton gets the boot, Spongebob's place, and Burst your bubble are confirmed can you add them to the season 10 page. https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/790692162652413952 https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/790566528332599297 https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/790567826562002944

      Loading editor
    • 40.77.167.79
        Loading editor
  • Please help me. I need help.

      Loading editor
    SonicTheEpic
    SonicTheEpic closed this thread because:
    Went on for far too long.
    13:05, October 26, 2016
    • View all 75 replies
    • TheOneFootTallBrickWall wrote:

      MightyMorphinJon wrote: I don't think if this is about another group chat, it should be discussed. You can say something about it, but don't go into detail about someone on another group. I was in the other group, where people were behind the scenes. It was not something to bring up, whether Dylan was angry or not. Also, I hate to say this as an admin, but Dylan was the main source of causing drama on the Skype group. Sometimes he objected anything, other times there were some hectic nights. Sawpog was barely there for 3 days. One thing is that Saw shouldn't have had brought it up on the main ESB chat on here. Just to add, I don't know what exactly was with Deja but it looked like somebody made a joke of her. From what I know Deja was kicked as a joke by Brick, then Brick kept on calling her names, which I don't think isn't chat moderator material. Saw was angry because he defends anybody in trouble, even if it is someone he hates. I know Saw has been going through a lot, but this is go more on Brick. That group is supposed to be for fun and to be funny, but harassing a girl is not funny, and that's not my opinion. That is just a fact I know and everybody else does.

      Also, if 120d had a problem about Saw, he could have talked about it in his Skype PM instead of spreading it around the ESB Skype group like it's Fox News.

      I clearly see the bias in this.

      And elaborate that, please.

        Loading editor
    • MightyMorphinJon wrote:

      TheOneFootTallBrickWall wrote:

      MightyMorphinJon wrote: I don't think if this is about another group chat, it should be discussed. You can say something about it, but don't go into detail about someone on another group. I was in the other group, where people were behind the scenes. It was not something to bring up, whether Dylan was angry or not. Also, I hate to say this as an admin, but Dylan was the main source of causing drama on the Skype group. Sometimes he objected anything, other times there were some hectic nights. Sawpog was barely there for 3 days. One thing is that Saw shouldn't have had brought it up on the main ESB chat on here. Just to add, I don't know what exactly was with Deja but it looked like somebody made a joke of her. From what I know Deja was kicked as a joke by Brick, then Brick kept on calling her names, which I don't think isn't chat moderator material. Saw was angry because he defends anybody in trouble, even if it is someone he hates. I know Saw has been going through a lot, but this is go more on Brick. That group is supposed to be for fun and to be funny, but harassing a girl is not funny, and that's not my opinion. That is just a fact I know and everybody else does.

      Also, if 120d had a problem about Saw, he could have talked about it in his Skype PM instead of spreading it around the ESB Skype group like it's Fox News.

      I clearly see the bias in this.
      And elaborate that, please.

      Please close this thread.

        Loading editor
  • You need to get over this vendetta against me. It's getting really old how every chance you get you spite me even when you know I am in the right. If you don't like me, fine, but your job as a Crat comes first.

    And I am sorry that I am not afraid of you but you will always do this to me unless I ask you to stop.

      Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • ZeoSpark wrote:
      For starters, I could't respond at the time because the internet is slowed up. I'm not using that as an excuse, that's just how it is for now.

      Second, the main reason you're not being let into the Skype is that you're bothering users in the chat. I've check the logs. I am doing by job by keeping the drama out from the Skype since a lot of users are worried the same is going to happen in the Skype as what happens in the chat. I've even asked other crats if it's okay if you can be let back in and they said "No."

      Third, my intention was never for you to be afraid of me. The main reason I'm pretty distant from you is that I feel you're upset at me for no reason.

      1. Okay, I understand.

      2. That's funny that you say that, because the user who had a conflict with me apologized. We are no longer enemies. My only enemies as of now are only people who talk behind my back.

      3. That is not true and you know it. I am angry at you because you are upset with me and are punishing me for a personal problem that I have tried to resolve with you since 2015. If you want hostilities to end with me, then damnit, you need to let me speak to you.

      4. I have accepted my chat ban pretty hands down. However, I don't appreciate my Eyes telling me so many times that people are talking about me in that chat. It is not fair that I am not given the ability to defend myself.

        Loading editor
    • Listen, I really don't want us to be enemies anymore. I am sorry for that misconception that started an argument in the ESB Chat on Skype. I did not mean what you thought I meant, I would never say that when I have a grandmother who passed away. I know how sad that sort of thing could be.

      I really hope we can start over and not be so against eachother all of the time.

        Loading editor
    • 40.77.167.79
        Loading editor
  • Happy 4 years being a bureaucrat! Have a very happy day and hopping for four more :)

      Loading editor
  • ONE MAY DIE!

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Wikia Spotlight

Random Wiki