Wikia

SpongeBob SquarePants

Rorosilky5

aka Joyce I. Ismael

1,922 Edits since joining this wiki
May 10, 2014
  • I live in Aleppo, Syria
  • I was born on January 15
  • My occupation is Playing on computer, mobile, etc.
  • I am Female
54.146.211.105
  Loading editor
  • Hey, dear bestie! It's me! ^^

      Loading editor
    Rorosilky5
    Rorosilky5 closed this thread because:
    End of discussion.
    13:42, July 24, 2016
    • View all 9 replies
    • Okie-dokie! Time for 3 reviews of these following episodes!

      1. What's Eating, Patrick? was pretty good! I really love the idea of Patrick entering an Eating Competition in order to protect Bikini Bottom's honor! ^^

      2. Patrick! The Game was pretty funny! I also love the idea of Patrick inventing a new board game! The scenes where Squidward has a jail box on his head was pretty funny! XD

      3. Mall Girl Pearl is an alright episode. Although it's not as good as What's Eating, Patrick? and Patrick! The Game, it's still a pretty decent episode. :)

      That ends my reviews of these following episodes! ^^

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the reply! ^^ Now ends our discussion, see you at other websites, Dear Bestie!

        Loading editor
  • it's me Jezz/Manirroo/Goldenburg111

      Loading editor
    • 54.146.211.105
        Loading editor
  • boaz

      Loading editor
  • I have granted you rollback due to your great contributions.

      Loading editor
  • Why would your avatar be a happy tree friends character

      Loading editor
    ZeoSpark
    ZeoSpark closed this thread because:
    Requested.
    21:43, October 24, 2014
    • View all 17 replies
    • ZeoSpark wrote:
      Rorosilky5 wrote:
      Dinosaur250 wrote:
      You're not an admin, only admins can close a thread.
      ...Why didn't I think of this before? But I want to ask a question but don't bother answering it!

      Which episode was it when SpongeBob's front skin show off his organs? Just asking...

      You mean this?
      Sos38





      That's from Squid on Strike.

      Oh yeah, Now I remember! It's been so long though...

      I think now's the time to ask an admin to close this thread. Since this is a general discussion about my avatar.   

        Loading editor
    • Okay. I can close it for you.

        Loading editor
  • Your avatar looks like a mix of SpongeBob SquarePants (character) and Kirby! I like Kirby! Kirby is just so cute!

      Loading editor
  • Hey Rorosilky. Have you considered making an admin request? We are in need of some admins right now and you meet all the requirements. (I will also support your request.)

    It's your choice.

      Loading editor
    Nicko756
    Nicko756 closed this thread because:
    User request.
    17:24, September 6, 2014
    • View all 21 replies
    • I agree with Auron. There's better things to be doing then stalling on this conversation. We should just end it and move on. We don't need to move it or continue it elsewhere because the point has gotten across.

        Loading editor
    • Riku KH wrote:
      I agree with Auron. There's better things to be doing then stalling on this conversation. We should just end it and move on. We don't need to move it or continue it elsewhere because the point has gotten across.

      It might be a good time to close this thread, I'll focus on my Admin Request for now. ^^

        Loading editor
  • Hey. Note for images now, you have to name them according to the episode name and the numbered imaged. Like those Squilliam Return images, you have to name them as "Squilliam Returns 004" if it's the fourth image. Though, I probabilty have to go through that gallery and rename them in the right order now. Also, the images should be placed in the correct spots. Trying to keep them organized that way since I went through that gallery as well.

      Loading editor
    • ZeoSpark wrote:
      Hey. Note for images now, you have to name them according to the episode name and the numbered imaged. Like those Squilliam Return images, you have to name them as "Squilliam Returns 004" if it's the fourth image. Though, I probabilty have to go through that gallery and rename them in the right order now. Also, the images should be placed in the correct spots. Trying to keep them organized that way since I went through that gallery as well.

      Sounds fair enough, I'll do my best.

        Loading editor
    • 54.146.211.105
        Loading editor
  • You haven't been on for about 3 weeks.

      Loading editor
    • I'm not off for 3 weeks; I'm just replying to blog posts and stuff. I'll likely post a few images and make few edits to pages.

        Loading editor
    • 54.146.211.105
        Loading editor
  • Can you tell CartoonAnimes4Ever and Squidwardfan on DA that Wombat974 has had a infant ban? (DA suspened me for "bulling a troll")

      Loading editor
    • StayPuftMarshmellowMan wrote:
      Can you tell CartoonAnimes4Ever and Squidwardfan on DA that Wombat974 has had a infant ban? (DA suspened me for "bulling a troll")

      Sure, I'll tell them.

        Loading editor
    • 54.146.211.105
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Wikia Spotlight

Random Wiki