|Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Paddle Ball Set|
|First appearance:||"Have You Seen This Snail?"|
|Latest appearance:||"Have You Seen This Snail?"|
There is a challenge (the Dirty Bubble challenge) to hit the paddleball 29,998,559,671,349 times in a row. It appeared only in "Have You Seen This Snail?" when SpongeBob failed to reach the goal. It was revealed Patrick had previously won the challenge, but had lost the trophy that he received.
- If we count hitting the paddleball one time each as half a second, to hit the paddleball for at least 29,998,559,671,350 times in a row would take at least 249,987,997,261 minutes, 4,166,466,621 hours, 173,602,775 days, 24,800,396 weeks, and 2,066,699 years to do, which makes it impossible to achieve that many paddles, as it is impossible to live that long. So it is unknown how Patrick did it so fast that he won it.
- It is possible that Patrick imagined he earned the trophy. However, this is unconfirmed.
- Patrick may have miscalculated the number due to his low intelligence.
- He could have also lied about earning the award.
- In the lower right corner, it says the text NICKELODEON, INC., which was put as an Easter egg.
- Despite having the "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" brand name, the paddleball set itself only looks like a regular, ordinary wooden paddleball set. However, it is possible that it has the "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy " logo, or something else that the viewer couldn't see.