Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Best Day Ever short "Me Money," which aired on November 2, 2006.
- Mr. Krabs: Time to count me money. [Sees that safe is empty.] My money! Squidward!
- Squidward: [Mr. Krabs finds Squidward and turns him upside down and then starts shaking him; SpongeBob screams] I don't have your money!
- SpongeBob: I know who took your money.
- Mr. Krabs: Tell me and I'll let you watch as I tear him into a thousand little pieces, mesh 'em back together, and tear him into a thousand little pieces all over again!
- SpongeBob: [Sobbing.] It was me, Mr. Krabs! Please don't tear me into a thousand little pieces and mesh me back together and tear me to pieces again!
- Mr. Krabs: Why, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: To clean and polish it.
- Mr. Krabs: [Sees that his money is all over the kitchen.] Well, I'll be a sea monkey’s uncle.
- [Cuts to Mr. Krabs who opens the safe and then it cuts to inside of it where we see SpongeBob cleaning Mr. Krabs' money.]
- Mr. Krabs: Here's another batch, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: I'm on it, Mr. K.
- Mr. Krabs: Me money never looked better. Thanks, SpongeBob.