This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Best Day Ever short "Me Money," which aired on November 2, 2006.
- Mr. Krabs: Time to count me money. [Sees that safe is empty.] My money! Squidward!
- Squidward: [Mr. Krabs finds Squidward and turns him upside down and then starts shaking him; SpongeBob screams] I don't have your money!
- SpongeBob: I know who took your money.
- Mr. Krabs: Tell me and I'll let you watch as I tear him into a thousand little pieces, mesh 'em back together, and tear him into a thousand little pieces all over again!
- SpongeBob: [Sobbing.] It was me, Mr. Krabs! Please don't tear me into a thousand little pieces and mesh me back together and tear me to pieces again!
- Mr. Krabs: Why, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: To clean and polish it.
- Mr. Krabs: [Sees that his money is all over the kitchen.] Well, I'll be a sea monkey’s uncle.
- [Cuts to Mr. Krabs who opens the safe and then it cuts to inside of it where we see SpongeBob cleaning Mr. Krabs' money.]
- Mr. Krabs: Here's another batch, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: I'm on it, Mr. K.
- Mr. Krabs: Me money never looked better. Thanks, SpongeBob.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.