Mr. Krabs opens his safe and sees that it is empty. He leaves his office and turns Squidward upside-down and starts shaking him, only to find a bunch of junk fall out. Squidward says that he doesn't have his money. Then SpongeBob says he knows who took his money. Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to tell him who stole it, saying he'll let SpongeBob watch as he smashes the culprit into a thousand little pieces, mesh them back together, and tear him into a thousand pieces all over again.
SpongeBob starts crying, revealing that it was him who took Mr. Krabs' money to clean and polish it. They both enter the kitchen and Mr. Krabs sees that his money is all over it. In the next scene, Mr. Krabs opens the safe again and SpongeBob is seen cleaning Mr. Krabs' money inside it.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [Mr. Krabs opens safe]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [safe is empty]
‣ The Plot Thickens - Dick Stephen Walter ["I know who took your money."]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob cries]
‣ Tripping Upstairs - Brian Peters [SpongeBob cleaning Mr. Krabs' money]