Maui Beach was composed by Hans Haider. The main instruments being played in the piece include a guitar, an acoustic guitar, bass, and a ukulele.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - Opening.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob describes a Krabby Patty.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward leaves SpongeBob and Patrick alone in his house.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs dreams about money.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - The ending scene.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Squidward is sleeping in his workstation.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward reads the letter.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - At the rest home; "There's a train behind you."; "Hey!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Montage of Squidward relaxing. (Low pitched)
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs and Cashina arrive at Honeymoon Hotel.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Ah, the sea."