"Maui Beach" was composed by Hans Haider. The main instruments being played in the piece include a guitar, an acoustic guitar, bass, and ukulele.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - The opening.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob describes a Krabby Patty.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward leaves SpongeBob and Patrick alone in his house.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs dreams about money.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - The ending
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Squidward is sleeping in his workstation.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward reads the letter.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - At the rest home; "There's a train behind you;" "Hey!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Montage of Squidward relaxing (Low-pitched)
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs and Cashina arrive at Honeymoon Hotel.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Robot, prisoner, Patrick, Fred, and SpongeBob at the hospital.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Ah, the sea."