|List of associated production music|
Marlin March was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick begin inventing.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob is excited to go to Karate Island.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob is excited to take a vacation.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob is seen jellyfishing.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob shows Sandy his cousin.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Title card.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - The ending.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Giant Squidward is now a helpful giant.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Title card.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Title card.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - The ending.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Title card.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - The ending.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Title card.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Title card; Patrick, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and Plankton imitate SpongeBob.