March 11 is the 70th day of the year (71st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 295 days remaining.
- 1971: Johnny Knoxville, the voice of Johnny Krill, is born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theatres in Austria.
- 2013: "The Good Krabby Name," "Move It or Lose It," "Patrick-Man!," and "Gary's New Toy" premiered in Canada.
- 2015: SpongeBob Comics No. 42 was released.
- 2030 or 2031: The fourth day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to get the crown back in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- March 11 on Wikipedia