Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
March 11 is the 70th day of the year (71st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 295 days remaining.
- 1971: Johnny Knoxville, the voice of Johnny Krill, is born.
- 2005: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in theatres in Austria.
- 2013: "The Good Krabby Name," "Move It or Lose It," "Patrick-Man!," and "Gary's New Toy" premiered in Canada.
- 2015: SpongeBob Comics No. 42 was released.
- 2030 or 2031: The fourth day of SpongeBob and Patrick's journey to get the crown back in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- March 11 on Wikipedia