"Loop dee Loop" is a SpongeBob SquarePants Friend or Foe short. In this short, while playing "Loop the Loop," Plankton almost gets run over by a steam roller, and Mr. Krabs saves him. It is one of three "Friend or Foe" shorts.
Baby Krabs and Baby Plankton are playing together at the nursery. Plankton is on a small car and asks Baby Krabs to do the loop dee loop again. While doing the loop dee loop, Plankton's helmet goes over his eyes. Plankton then goes flying out of the window and goes onto the road. While being on the road, a steam roller comes nearby and the driver is too distracted to notice baby Plankton. Baby Krabs then saves baby Plankton with tied-up diapers. Once baby Plankton is safe, Plankton then asks if he can do it again.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Funny Little Man - Wyn Henry [Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery.]
‣ Abject Terror - Paul Lewis [A transport approaches Plankton.]
‣ The Adventure Begins - Jonathan Neal [Krabs rescues Plankton.]
‣ Funny Little Man - Wyn Henry ["Again! Again!"]
- On The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, the short is titled "Going for a Ride." This may be due to there already being a song called "Loop de Loop."
- This short premiered seven years after "The Paper" premiered in Australia, four years after Revenge of the Flying Dutchman was released on GameCube and Game Boy Advance in Europe, and one year after Mother Knows Best was released.
- This short has a similar title to the song "Loop de Loop."