This articles lists the many different forms of media in the SpongeBob SquarePants' animated series.
- Bikini Bottom Public Access is the common and local Bikini Bottom TV network. The only known shows aired on the channel are: "Fab and Fancy!"(Cancelled), "Zeus the Guitar Lord"(cancelled), "Squidward Chat"(cancelled) and "Squidward's House Party"(a top rated and number-one TV show.)
- KNKC is a TV station located in New Kelp City. This TV station only appeared in "Who Bob, What Pants?"
- Bikini Bottom Television (BBTV) a local Bikini Bottom network. SpongeBob was seen in their building in the episode, "Model Sponge." SpongeBob auditioned here, since he believed he could no longer worked at the Krusty Krab, so he got the part, in a commercial, for a "New Sponge", which used him to clean disgusting fixtures, and almost, a toilet. Their building is large, purple and has a satellite on top.
- WSEA TV is a TV station located in Rock Bottom, it is only featured in Employee of The Month video game.
- Bikini Bottom News - a News program where they deliver the news to Bikini Bottom. This program typically features Breaking News events in several different episodes including "Who Bob, What Pants?" This TV Station is probably, based on the episode, a semi-satellite of KNKC-TV based in New Kelp City. The News features the anchor fish Johnny, the realistic fish head, Perch Perkins, and Bob and Barbara. Perkins also works as an at-the-scene reporter.
- House Fancy (show) - a television show that features fancy houses, in which Squidward enjoys watching. The show is hosted by Nicholas Whithers. It is seen in the episode, "House Fancy," where Squilliam's House and Squidward's House. The show also has a magazine as seen episodes such as "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants."
- Fab and Fancy - a former show from Bikini Bottom Public Access. It was cancelled in "Tentacle-Vision," in favor of a new show, Zeus the Guitar Lord. Squidward watches this show. This show is known to be on at 5:00 a.m.
- Squidward Chat is a talk show produced and hosted by Squidward in the episode "Tentacle-Vision." The show's crew is Squidward (the host), Patrick (the cameraman), and SpongeBob (the guy with the microphone). After everyone watches this show, they decide to do their own thing on it and the show becomes disastrous.
- Squidward's House Party is a show based in Squidward's house that appears at the end of the episode, "Tentacle-Vision." The host is Zeus the Guitar Lord.
- The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy is a show that SpongeBob and Patrick enjoy watching. The show's main characters are Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy is a show is the newest show about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- Bikini Bottom Car Wash is a show that SpongeBob was watching before he saw the commercial of Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit in "Hocus Pocus." The only known line of it is "Dude, that's trouble at any car wash".
- Flounderman - a late night talk show that was mentioned in "Porous Pockets" and "As Seen on TV." The host is a parody of David Letterman. Actor Glenn the Pink fish appeared on the show where he sang.
- Zeus the Guitar Lord - a show by the Bikini Bottom Public Access that was run by a teenager that names himself by the same name of the show. After bad ratings, the show was cancelled and Zeus found a new show called "Squidward's House Party" and had a better career. The show appeared in "Tentacle Vision."
- Coconut Man - though nothing has been seen of the show, the sounds from the show have been heard. All the known content of the show is a person that is repeatedly hit on the head with a coconut. This show tends to be a comedy that Patrick loves. It was featured in the episode "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve." and "The Great Snail Race" in Gary's thoughtcloud.
- Coral TV - a show that is broadcasts actual footage of real life undersea life. It appeared in "Your Shoe's Untied", and in "Tentacle Vision." It also appeared in "Rise and Shine" when Patrick was watching the Bikini Bottom News Live. It also briefly appeared in "The Sponge Who Could Fly" when Patchy was trying to find the rewind button.
- Football - a show that broadcasts real footage of humans playing football. It can be seen on the Sports Channel. It appeared in "Your Shoe's Untied."
- The Box of Love - a soap opera that was seen in "Idiot Box." All that is known to occur in the show is two people giving each other boxes because they couldn't afford anything else for each other. It stars Nat Peterson and Abigail-Marge. It can be seen on the Soap Opera Channel.
- As The Tide Turns - a soap opera Squidward watches in "The Masterpiece." It is seen on the Soap Opera Channel. A parody of As the World Turns.
- How It's Made - a reference to "How It's Made." It appeared in "Idiot Box." The only known episode is showing how boxes are made. It can be seen on the Assembly Channel.
- The Theory of the Box - a television program that states different theories of cardboard boxes. It can be seen on the Math Channel. It appeared in "Idiot Box."
- Championship Boxing - championship boxing that features boxes boxing. It can be seen on the Boxing Channel. It appeared in "Idiot Box."
- Smooth Jazz - a show that broadcasts Kelpy G playing his clarinet to smooth jazz. It can be seen on the Clarinet Channel. It appeared in "The Thing."
- Crustacean Crime Theater - a show that Mr. Krabs watched in Life of Crime. It is about crustaceans that do crimes.
- Slumber Party Zombie Attack - a horror film where teenagers have a slumber party and a zombie came. Appeared in "The Slumber Party."
- The Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Movie - a professional movie about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that SpongeBob and Patrick were shocked to learn that they used actors instead of the real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. This only appears in "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture".
- How to Open Things - A book that was made into a movie about how to open things. The only known thing to open in the book/movie is Sandy's door. The movie was only mentioned in the episode "Rodeo Daze."
- Night of the Robot- a horror movie about humans being chased by robots in the big city. During the movie, as said by SpongeBob, the hero teams up with a buddy, and they get the "poop" on the robot. At the end of the episode "Krab Borg," SpongeBob reveals that at the end of the movie, everything was just in people's imaginations.
- Penny Wanted - a short film produced by Mr. Krabs for his Movie Palace theater, which appeared in "Penny Foolish."
- The Real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Movie - a negatively reviewed movie that had little special effects, but included the real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, appearing in "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture".
- "All Time Low" (A pop-punk band that Pearl enjoys)
- "Stingray 5000" (presumably album rock), Patrick is a fan.
- "Ned and the Needlefish", who appear in Wigstruck
- "Boys Who Cry", a pop boy band who Squidward and Pearl are fans of. They appear in Whale of a Birthday.
- Frown Digest  - a magazine that Squidward was shown reading in "Employee of the Month."
- Gratitude Magazine - a magazine that SpongeBob subscribed to. It was only seen in the episode, "Sponge-Cano!". The cover shows the title in a yellow circle with a green background with a smiling fish in front.
- House Fancy - This magazine so far made its first appearance in To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants when Squidward is reading an issue when SpongeBob restarts a life. It makes a second appearance in The Inside Job.
- Jellyfish Weekly
- Video Games - a magazine that was read by the Cashier in the episode Jailbreak!. The magazine most likey contains articles about video games.
- Krusty Bottom Weekly
- Lazy Review - Patrick is the only known reader. He read for a moment or two on the episode, "Suction Cup Symphony."
- Lobster Home Journal
- Long, Tan and Handsome - a magazine SpongeBob read in "The Chaperone." He used the magazine to
- The Examiner is a not very popular newspaper that is sold in front of The Krusty Krab. It is filled with charts and facts as said by Nat Peterson. It was seen in "The Krabby Kronicle." It is a parody of the many "The Examiner" magazines.
- The Bottom Feeder - another tabloid newspaper in Bikini Bottom. It is a very popular newspaper read by Bikini Bottomites. It is sold outside the Krusty Krab. It appeared in "The Krabby Kronicle."
- The Daily Clam - not much is known about the Clam, but all that is known is that it is a popular newspaper in Bikini Bottom, and their reporter is a boy. It is a parody of the many Daily Press newspapers. It was only mentioned in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie novel.
- How To Open Things - a book that appeared in "Rodeo Daze". There is a movie based on it that SpongeBob has seen, but had never read the book. It showed how to open Sandy's door.
- Field Guide - a guide to certain creatures as seen in "Tea at the Treedome."
- Bikini Bottom Legends -In "Things to Do When Encountering Legendary Creatures", Patrick was reading a chapter with the same name.
- How To Read - a book that appeared in "Rule of Dumb" when Patrick was burning books, he opened how to read.
- Book of Shells - a book owned by Squidward Tentacles. It was seen in "I ♥ Dancing" where Squidward was reading it. When SpongeBob is supposed to Moonwalk on Squidward's treadmill, Squidward goes away to read this book. It is unknown what it is about, but there might be snail shells in it. He might have been reading because he wanted a shell for Snellie. Squidward had this in his book room. The book is green with yellow letters on it that say Book of Shells. It's name is a parody of "Book of Spells".
- How To Become A Fancy Waiter in Less Than 20 Minutes - a book with a name that says it all. It was seen in "Squilliam Returns."
- Snail Jokes - a book that Gary likes to read. Seen in "Gary Takes a Bath.”
- The Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Book - SpongeBob and Patrick both own an autographed copy signed by Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Those are seen in Ditchin'.
- Wrestling for Beginners Book - a book that translates wrestling words and teaches you how to wrestle for beginners only. It was seen in "Krusty Krushers."
- Family Histories of Bikini Bottom - a book that is owned by the Bikini Bottom Public Library that tells about family histories of Bikini Bottom. It was seen in "Pest of the West."
- The Physics of Fun - a book in Bikini Bottom that Patrick read when he wanted to become friends with SpongeBob again in "Patrick SmartPants
- Guide to Fitness - an overdue library book that Patrick took out from the library in "Rule of Dumb."
- Texas Drawl - a book Plankton was reading when he was imitating Sandy in "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy."
- The History of All Boating Ever - a book that SpongeBob owns and read in "Nautical Novice." He read this book because he wanted to Empress Mrs. Puff to get his boating license. Surprisingly, he read the whole thing in one night.
- The Guinnes O' Ripley Enormous Book Of Curiosities, Oddities, and World Records- a book over 30 years old that Sandy owns and it's filled with world records.
- 1 2 3- a book that Patrick was reading in Near Mint Comic Books in The Card.
- The Land of Perpetual Excitement - This is a book that Patrick reads to SpongeBob in the episode InSPONGEiac. Patrick read this to SpongeBob knowing he was trying to go asleep. The book starts off soft but then picks up. After SpongeBob tells Patrick he needs to go to sleep, Patrick throws the book away also land on Spongebob's face.
- Snail Tails - This is a book Gary reads to Patrick at the end of the episode Pet Sitter Pat. Patrick thought the book was called "Meow, Meow, Meow."
- SpongeBob's Diary - After noticing that his diary being read aloud at the Krusty Krab was popular, SpongeBob decided to publish it. It became a #1 bestseller. It appeared in Little Yellow Book.