Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson. It was originally composed for an episode of the British TV series The Avengers entitled "The Joker."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - "He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world, longing for a purpose."
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "Mr. Plankton?"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob gets arrested.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick "focuses" on his customer.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeBob quivers.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs go to the former's lab.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob breathes inside his bubble.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - "Johnson, I finally figured out a way to shrink an ordinary mailman down to the size of a grain of sand."
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Yes, I can hear you."
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob uses a microscope.
- 146b. "Earworm" - "Just as I thought."
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Sandy examines the sea whelks' slime under a microscope.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The opening.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Plankton's master plan is fatally flawed.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scoop out Squidward's succulent.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy does experiments.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.