|Lonely Heart's Club (a)|
|Introduced:||"Gary Takes a Bath"|
|List of associated production music|
Lonely Heart's Club (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob scolds Gary.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Patrick asks the Magic Conch if Squidward can have a sandwich.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - "Hmmm... That's two things in this house that won't work!"
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Patrick comes home late from work.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - The bandaged fish asks SpongeBob and Patrick to sell more chocolate bars for him.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob gets sent to the seat at the back of the classroom.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward gets annoyed with SpongeBob and Patrick camping outside his house.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The citizens call SpongeBob names.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick roll around in puddles of their own tears; "Did you hear that, Patrick?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "It's true. I've molted."; Krabs kicks his shell.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - "Gee Patrick, do you think Squidward was trying to tell us something?"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Squidward realizes Sandy won't be finished with the Molecular Separator Ray until the day after his recital.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr. Krabs learns about the concept of a wishing well.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "Hi, stranger. I am SpongeBob."; "Wait a minute, maybe he's not a monster."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs sees that even Pearl is drinking the Kelpshake; Plankton discovers that the Kelpshake restaurant is more competition to the Krusty Krab than the Chum Bucket.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr Krabs and Plankton enter Stinky Burgers.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mr. Krabs, you seem to know the rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder..."; "Look at this wild hooligan!"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes into the Chum Bucket and has a surprise for Karen.(higher pitch)
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Pearl enters Mr. Krabs' bedroom.