Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|List of associated production music|
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Um, can I help you?"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs catches Plankton.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Oh, we're not playing in your yard, Squidward."
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "But, I spent the night, and..."
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob looks for a place to hide.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs poses for Squidward.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Ewww! We're all covered in slime!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob takes the quiz.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "This place ain't got no treasure!"
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "It's okay, Sam. Don't listen to those...meanies!"
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Oh, man. I stole that Krabby Patty fair and square!"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's house.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward takes Patrick to his house.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick breaks the goggles.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Transition to SpongeBob's house.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Squidward asks SpongeBob to get some lemonade.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Show me your giant soy bean."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The opening; Plankton calls Karen.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - Patrick talks to Sandy on the phone
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What are you still doing here?"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick mixes white and black sand.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Oh, oh, Patrick, I think we got Squidward in trouble."