This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
This page is a list of the continuity in SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Any episode where SpongeBob is working at the Krusty Krab takes place after "Help Wanted."
- Any episode where SpongeBob and Sandy know each other takes place after "Tea at the Treedome."
- Any episode where Patrick and Sandy know each other also takes place after it.
- Any episode where SpongeBob and Plankton know each other takes place after "Plankton!"
- Any episode where Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy aren't retired takes place after "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy."
- Any episode where Robot Krabs makes an appearance takes place after "Imitation Krabs."
- Any episode involving Christmas takes place after "Christmas Who?"
- Any episode involving SpongeBob taking a driving test (including "Boating School") takes place after "Procrastination."
- Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff are seen dancing together like a couple in "Party Pooper Pants;" they entered a relationship in "Krusty Love."
- The Mini Squidward from the episode "The Paper" reappears in "Squid Wood."
- The Mini SpongeBob from the episode "Squid Wood" reappears in "Best Day Ever."
- Any episode where Fiery Fist O' Pain is seen takes place after "Roller Cowards."
- SpongeBob's bear, Beary, that he got in "Skill Crane" reappears in "The Donut of Shame."
- In "SpongeBob's Last Stand," the "Chum Is Fum" slogan from "Chum Bucket Supreme" is seen on a billboard.
- In "Whelk Attack," SpongeBob talks about the time he had the suds, a disease he got in the episode of the same name.
- In "Bubble Buddy Returns," Bubble Buddy from the episode of the same name returns.
- Mr. Krabs also points out that Bubble Buddy still owes him money, remembering how he only gave him bubble dollars in his debut episode.
- In "The Good Krabby Name," Patrick says "It's eat or be eaten," referencing the episode "To Save a Squirrel."
- In "Back to the Past," it is mentioned that Man Ray was detained by Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy by tartar sauce. This is a reference to the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III."
- In "Glove World R.I.P.," Glove World! goes out of business and never opens again.
- SpongeBob's toy, Beary, that he got in "Skill Crane" reappears in "Tutor Sauce."
- In "The Executive Treatment," Mr. Krabs asks if Patrick brought money this time, possibly referencing the episode "Pat No Pay."
- In "The Camping Episode," SpongeBob is scared of sea bear's, but in "Married to Money," he's not, so he must have outgrown his fear.
- In "Bulletin Board," Squidward makes a scarf with yarn, then in the following episode "Food Con Castaways," he wears it as a seat belt.
- In "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" and "Sold!," Squidward mentions his teddy bear that he got in "Skill Crane."
- In "Sharks vs. Pods," the Hydro-dynamic Spatula from the episode "Help Wanted" reappears.
- In "Sharks vs. Pods," the Tattletale Strangler's fake mustache from "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" reappears.
- In "Sharks vs. Pods," the "IM-RDY" license plate from "No Free Rides" reappears.
- In "Sharks vs. Pods," SpongeBob's unicycle from "Boating School" reappears.
- In "Mall Girl Pearl," the Boys Who Cry return, and Pearl is just as much a fan of them as she was in "Whale of a Birthday."
- In "Whirly Brains," "Sharks and Pods" is written on a brick wall, referencing the episode "Sharks vs. Pods."
- Also in "Whirly Brains," Mr. Krabs talks about "Krusty Love."
- In "Mermaid Pants," Squidward has a wooden toenail due to the events of "House Fancy."
- Also in "Mermaid Pants" the aquaphone from "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" reappears.
- In "Unreal Estate," Hans reappears.
- In "Code Yellow," Mrs. Puff is possibly talking about "Demolition Doofus."
- In "Mimic Madness" SpongeBob references "Bubblestand."
- In "House Worming," the 'Join the Krusty Krab poster' from "Pineapple Invasion" reappears.
- In "Snooze You Lose" and "The Getaway," the Con Man reappears.
- In "Snooze You Lose," the Hash Slinging Slasher returns.
- In "Krusty Katering," Horace B. Magic returns.
- In "SpongeBob's Place," "Plankton Gets the Boot," and "Lost and Found," several objects reappear.
- In "Life Insurance," Gunther Fitz and "Fiasco!" returns.
- In "Burst Your Bubble," the Barnacle Chips billboard from "Chocolate with Nuts" reappears.
- In "Plankton Retires," the Krusty Katering truck reappears.
- In "Trident Trouble," King Neptune and Queen Amphitrite return.
- In "The Getaway," SpongeBob controlled his mocking mimicry madness.
- In "Lost and Found," the Salesfish returns and "Squidward in Clarinetland" and "Greasy Buffoons" are mentioned.
- In "Patrick's Coupon," Lou returns.
- In "Out of the Picture," Rock Bottom and the whale from "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" return.
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.