Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the SpongeBob SquarePants series, the characters celebrate fictional holidays, as well as real holidays, including:
- February 15 - Annoy Squidward Day- A day SpongeBob and Patrick annoy Squidward more than usual. ("Employee of the Month")
- June 8- Best Friends Day- A day meant to honor best friends. ("The Gift of Gum")
- March 8 - The Bikini Bottom Annual Free Day - A day when all products are free, or as thought to be by Mr. Krabs. ("The Smoking Peanut")
- July 5 - Work-Without-Your-Hands-Day- A day when no one in Bikini Bottom washes their hands. ("The Clash of Triton")
- August 15-National No SpongeBob Day ("Gone")
- August 30-National No Patrick Day ("Gone")
- January 25 - Opposite Day- You do the opposite of what you normally do (except breathing, living, eating, etc.). ("Opposite Day")
- November 7 - Employee brotherhood day - Mr. Krabs makes employees give gifts to each other. ("Dying for Pie")
- December 27 - Free Balloon Day ("Life of Crime")
- Unknown - Jellyfishing Day
- Unknown - Hula Day
- Unknown - Eat More Corn Day
- Unknown - Paint Your Shoes Day
- Unknown - Extra Thumb Day
- Unknown - Armpit Lather Day
- Unknown - Give Mr. Krabs All Your Money Day
- Unknown - Wet Noodle Sculpture Day
- Unknown - Great Pickle Race Day
- Unknown - Drive Squidward To Madness Day
- Unknown - Dope Day- A day stated by Squidward that everyone else is a dope.
- Unknown - Nope Day- A day when you say "nope" a lot.
Note: Due to religious reasons and/or the holiday being obvious, some definitions will not be present.
- New Years (briefly referenced in "Karate Island")
- Valentine's Day ("Valentine's Day" and "Breath of Fresh Squidward")
- April Fool's Day ("Fools in April")
- Easter ("Breath of Fresh Squidward")
- Fourth of July - This may mean Bikini Bottom is part of the United States of America. ("Breath of Fresh Squidward")
- Leif Erikson Day - A "holiday" to honor its namesake. Although the narrator said that SpongeBob made this day up, SpongeBob did not, as it is actually a real-life holiday that occurs every year on October 9. ("Bubble Buddy")
- Halloween ("Scaredy Pants")
- Christmas ("Christmas Who?" and "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!")
- Founders Day - as featured in What's Eating Patrick?.