This article is a list of associated production music used in the series stating with the letter V.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
V for Victory
V for Victory was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
|042||Club SpongeBob||The adventurer finds SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.|
|179||License to Milkshake||Captain Frostymug presents SpongeBob's milkshake license.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff starts checking the tasks SpongeBob had to do, off her list.|
Vacation A was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy. The beginning of this track reminds us of the beginning of the original Barney and Friends song "Looby Loo".
- Shell Shocked - Gary tries on different shells.
- Perfect Chemistry - "We're in business!"
- Sandy's Vacation in Ruins - Sandy and SpongeBob get on the bus.
Vaudeville Act was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- InSPONGEiac - "...or do I."
Vaudeville Knees Up
Vaudeville Knees Up was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- The Inmates of Summer - Opening night.
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Truth or Square - The Narrator announces Patchy's extravaganza.
- I Heart Dancing - SpongeBob does his dance moves with the cane.
Vault of Secrets
Vault of Secrets was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- The Clash of Triton - "How many times do I have to tell you? We are gods!"
Variety Link (d)
Variety Link (d) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Nature Pants - "Hooray!"
- Greasy Buffoons - Crispy Crunchities were announced.
- Back to the Past - "Ta-da! You're free!"
- Free Samples - "Try them for free!"
Vergnügungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice."|
|044||Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick do a happy dance.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||Patrick pretends to get beaten up by SpongeBob.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob repeatedly retraces his steps to no avail.|
Verve was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
|003||Plankton!||Plankton laughs as he plays Verve on a record player.|
|081||Friend or Foe?||"I'm talking about RULING THE WORLD!! *laughs* And with this secret recipe, nothing will stop me!"|
|101||Krabby Road||"Yes! The Krabby Patty formula is mine!"|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"At last I've got my revenge!"; Karen senses Nat approaching.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton laughs evilly.|
Vesti la Giubba
Vesti la Giubba was composed by Daryl N. A. Griffith and Ruggero Leoncavallo. It was sung by Pavarotti.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob pushes more handsome Squidward out of the way to get avoid getting hit by the falling shoe, but More handsome Spuidward turns back to normal Squidward after getting hit in the face on the pole.
Via Porchio was composed by Mario Tomasso and Sergio Tomassi.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs puts ketchup on the crackers.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - The music that plays inside Pizza Piehole.
The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Vibe Link (a)
- Sandy's Rocket - "There’s evidence all around us. How do you explain Atlantis, cow licks, 99¢ stores?"
- F.U.N. - "Wow, a magic shop."
- MuscleBob BuffPants - SpongeBob fantasizes himself with big muscles.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob begins dreaming.
- The Paper - "The rubber band? Do I dare?"
- Bossy Boots - SpongeBob thinks of an idea to fire Pearl.
- Imitation Krabs - "I don't know, Mr. Krabs. I don't know."
Vibe Link (b)
- Pizza Delivery - "Moss always points to civilization."
- Sandy's Rocket - "[screams] There's one now!"
- Opposite Day - SpongeBob snaps his fingers and gives himself an idea.
- Culture Shock - "A free pair of socks with every purchase!"
- F.U.N. - "I bet if he had just one friend, he wouldn't be such a meanie."
- MuscleBob BuffPants - "Uhh...whaddaya mean?"
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - "Patrick, say that again!"
- The Chaperone - "What do you mean?"
- Karate Choppers - "We can?"
- Sleepy Time - "Gary?"
- Suds - SpongeBob wakes up to see himself sucking on his pillow.
- Valentine's Day - SpongeBob gets nervous.
- The Paper - "Hey, that little paper does seem like fun."
- Arrgh! - "Huh? Who's there?"
- Rock Bottom - "Uh-oh, shoe's untied."
- Texas - "That's it! Patrick, your genius is showing."
- Neptune's Spatula - "You mean Patrick can't come?"
- Hooky - SpongeBob smiles and almost touches the point of a hook.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "No danger?"
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob forgets how to tie his shoes.
- Something Smells - "Oh, wait, Patrick, I just remembered."; "Sundae..."
- Bossy Boots - "Hello? Daddy!"
- Big Pink Loser - SpongeBob gets an idea.
Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr. It sounds identical to Vibe Link (b). Just slightly higher pitched.
|022||Bossy Boots||"That's it, boy!"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||Squidward has bubble money in his hand.|
|024||Dying for Pie||"Wait a second."|
|025||Patty Hype||"Uh... yes, I do, lad."|
|028||Christmas Who?||"Up here, you dunce!"; "Huh? What's this?"|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||The treedome has a metal cover.|
|Dumped||SpongeBob gets confused.|
|030||No Free Rides||Mrs. Puff reads SpongeBob's essay.|
|031||Squirrel Jokes||Sandy's teeth are shown.|
|033||Shanghaied||"Squidward, the sky had a baby!"; SpongeBob realizes that he used the second wish.|
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||SpongeBob laughs.|
|Frankendoodle||"Wait, I've got another idea."|
|035||The Secret Box||"Secret box?"|
|Artist Unknown||"Dude, you're teaching art at the rec center!"|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||"And make it... quick."|
|The Fry Cook Games||After the drum role.|
|040||Squid on Strike||"Oh, that reminds me."|
|Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm||Everyone stops yelling.|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"SpongeBob?"|
|042||My Pretty Seahorse||"Huh?"|
|043||The Bully||Flat's dad appears.|
|Just One Bite||SpongeBob finds out that Squidward loves Krabby Patties.|
|044||Nasty Patty||The fly go's into the Health Inspecter's mouth.|
|Idiot Box||"Hello, what's this?"|
|046||Snowball Effect||"What's going on?"|
|One Krabs Trash||"I understand you're selling this rare novelty drink hat."|
|047||As Seen on TV||"What the...?"|
|048||Squilliam Returns||picturing Squilliam in his underwear.|
|049||Rock-a-Bye Bivalve||"What did you say?"|
|050||Wet Painters||"Hey, a dollar!"|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Shot of Fancy Living Digest.|
|Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||"Make him eat dirt!"|
|053||New Student Starfish||"Hmm..."|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||"The what?"|
|056||Born Again Krabs||SpongeBob finds a patty under the grill.|
|057||Krabby Land||Kids laughing.|
|058||Missing Identity||Patrick sees SpongeBob's nametag.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||"You'll see."|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"I'm due in the parking lot for early morning litter patrol."|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||"Z?!"|
|062||Krabs vs Plankton||Plankton gets an idea; "Huh?"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob sees the form letter.|
|065||Selling Out||Carl appears.; SpongeBob giggles.|
|Funny Pants||SpongeBob attempts to laugh but can't.; "This charade has to end!"|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||SpongeBob and Patrick stop running; "Huh? What's this?" Sandy wakes up; "Huh?"|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||"This is where are research money went?"|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||Pearl wakes up.|
|Karate Island||Sandy and Udon run past each other.|
|072||All That Glitters||"Oh, it's okay, no need to be shy."|
|073||New Leaf||"Wait, did you say... no?"; "What's this?"|
|074||Bummer Vacation||Mr. Krabs drives past SpongeBob's house.; "SpongeBob?"|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||"Oops!"; "Grow?"|
|That's No Lady||"Hmm..."|
|076||The Thing||"What is that thing, Patrick?"|
|077||Rule of Dumb||"What is?"|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Hmm."|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||SpongeBob looks outside.|
|080||Best Day Ever||"Huh?"|
|The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob gets an idea; "Who are you?"|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob just missed his birthday party.|
|084||Spy Buddies||"Not so fast!"|
|085||New Digs||Mr. Krabs sees floral print curtains.|
|Krabs à La Mode||"Huh?"|
|088||Money Talks||"Hey, wait a minute."|
|Slimy Dancing||"Wait a minute."|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||SpongeBob doesn't move.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton frees himself.|
|Le Big Switch||"Fine, have it your way."|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||"Huh?"; Plankton can't push the button.|
|094||Blackened Sponge||"What the...?"|
|Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||"Wait a minute, what's this?"; "Food?"|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||The warden gets an idea.|
|To Save a Squirrel||"Did what?"|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||"Hey, the rocks are all gone!"|
|The Battle of Bikini Bottom||"Gold?!"|
|098||What Ever Happened To Spongebob?||"(gasps) It's me, Sandy."|
|099||SpongeHenge||"Yeah, I'm at a loss too."|
|101||Krabby Road||SpongeBob asks Squidward to join the band.|
|104||Not Normal||"I'll need you to remove your trousers."; "Huh?"|
|Gone||SpongeBob sees a blank driver's license.|
|105||The Splinter||Squidward gets an idea.; Patrick's watch beeps.|
|Slide Whistle Stooges||"She's not lying."|
|106||A Life in a Day||SpongeBob and Patrick whimper.|
|107||Giant Squidward||"Oh, right, I hadn't thought of that."; "A giant clarinet?"|
|No Nose Knows||Patrick smells something.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"A shortcut to the Chum Bucket?"|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Gary, can you hear that?"|
|The Krabby Kronicle||"What do you mean we haven't sold any newspapers?"|
|110||The Slumber Party||Pearl hears a knock at the door.; "It's me, SpongeBob SquarePants."|
|Grooming Gary||"Gary?"; Gary bites the leash.|
|112||Porous Pockets||SpongeBob gets an idea.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Hey, where'd they-"|
|The Card||Patrick walks into Goo Lagoon.|
|114||Dear Vikings||SpongeBob asks what a Viking is.|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Mr. Krabs sees a letter in a bottle.|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward wakes up.|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||SpongeBob tries them on.|
|118||Pet or Pests||garbageman sniffs.|
|Komputer Overload||"Oh, right."|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||"Where's the toy store?"; they stop crying.|
|121||Sand Castles in the Sand||The people of Goo Lagoon play volleyball.|
|Shell Shocked||SpongeBob gets an idea.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Patrick appears.|
|Single Cell Anniversary||"What?"|
|123-124||Truth or Square||The parrots disappear.|
|125||Pineapple Fever||"Hey, did you hear that?"|
|Chum Caverns||"Sea turtles, he called it!"|
|126||The Clash of Triton||Mr. Krabs wakes up; Neptune stops.|
|127||Tentacle-Vision||Squidward gets an idea.; Mr. Krabs watches TV.|
|128||Growth Spout||Mr. Krabs opens Patrick's refrigerator; The cops notice Mr. Krabs.|
|Stuck in the Wringer||SpongeBob gets stuck in his wringer.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy hides behind some boxes.|
|The Inside Job||"Why am i making an idiotic comments?"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||SpongeBob stops reading.|
|Model Sponge||SpongeBob overhears Mr. Krabs on the phone.|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||little kid pulling a wagon.; "What is that?"|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||Krabs peeks outside.|
|Kracked Krabs||"Well, that's highly unconventional."|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||"You want to play with my lawnmower?"|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||Shot of the big sign.; Plankton hears something.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Curious."|
|136||Summer Job||"Hey, it's kind of like I'm the teacher!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||Mr. Krabs imitates Pearl.|
|Gary in Love||Gary lands on a driver.|
|138||The Play's the Thing||"Hello?"|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||Plankton disappears.|
|The Cent of Money||"Hey, what's the big idea... er?"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||Mr. Krabs' office is empty.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"What are you on about, boy?"|
|145||Buried in Time||The tarter sauce container is empty; "Ready or not, here we..."|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"Huh?"|
|Earworm||SpongeBob eyes open.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||"Just make the wieners?"|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Huh?"|
|Love That Squid||"Intelligent?"|
|152||Big Sister Sam||"Huh?"|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||"Huh?"|
|154||The Hot Shot||Everyone cheers.|
|155||A Friendly Game||Squidward wakes up.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"Patrick, did you hear that?"; "Hmm? Oh!"; Gary stops.|
|157||Squidward's School for Grown-Ups||Patrick snores.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||The cash register is empty.|
|Walking the Plankton||Mr. Krabs almost ate the Krabby Patty.|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||The guards are tied up.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||The pizza box opens; "Looks like I missed one."; "Hmm?"|
|163||Plankton's Good Eye||"Why didn't I run off with it?"|
|164||Barnacle Face||SpongeBob sings and mops at the same time.|
|Pet Sitter Pat||"Wait a minute, Patrick."|
|166||The Way of the Sponge||"Stick to what I'm good at?"; "Huh?|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||Gary yawns.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||"Huh?"; "Huh?"|
|Fiasco!||"What's this?"; "Wait, what?"|
|169||Are You Happy Now?||Squidward sees an empty box.|
|170||Free Samples||An angry mob is outside the Krusty Krab; A dollar lands on Plankton.|
|171||Karen 2.0||Karen 2.0 bangs at the door.|
|Glove World R.I.P.||"Close Glove World?"|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||"Huh?|
|176||Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!||Mr. Krabs snaps to attention.|
|179||Extreme Spots||"Ooh, hold on a sec."|
|Gary's New Toy||"Where is Gary anyway?"|
|181||License to Milkshake||"Double dip milkshake?"; "Um, the printer ran out of ink?"|
|Squid Baby||"What the...?"|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||SpongeBob gasps.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||SpongeBob wonders why they're not sinking; "That's weird."|
|186||Safe Deposit Krabs||"Oh, well, that looks secure."|
|187||Séance Shméance||"What the barnacle is a Rusty on Rye?"|
|188||Kenny the Cat||"Hmm..."|
|190||Lost in Bikini Bottom||SpongeBobs stops|
Vibe Q Sting
Vibe Q Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward imagines SpongeBob destroying the Krusty Krab.
- Bossy Boots - "Hmm..."
- Imitation Krabs - "That sound..."
- Prehibernation Week - "Wait a minute, I gotta talk my way out of this."
- Squirrel Jokes - SpongeBob thinks about a fork.
- Graveyard Shift - "What?"
- I'm with Stupid - "A note!"
- Artist Unknown - "What the...?"
- SpongeGuard on Duty - "Hey!"
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob's flowers keep disappearing.
- Nasty Patty - The inspector asks for a plain Krabby Patty.
- Idiot Box - "What the...?"
- Snowball Effect - Patrick tries to make a snowball; Squidward imagines SpongeBob's brains being knocked out.
- One Krabs Trash - Mr. Krabs tries to remember SpongeBob's words.
- As Seen on TV - "3.28 A.M."
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob sees that what he thought was a robot was just a sack of potatoes.
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - The baby scallop is revealed.
- Chocolate with Nuts - The conman appears heavily bandaged.
- New Student Starfish - Patrick imagines himself in SpongeBob's class.
- Clams - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward a sandwich.
- The Great Snail Race - Gary imagines himself watching TV.
- Krabby Land - "Unless..."
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "Huh?"
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Bodyguard, huh?"
- Pranks a Lot - SpongeBob and Patrick imagine themselves on an invisible bench.
- Shell of a Man - "Hello, what's this?"
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Patrick sees the bag of snail food; "When Gary left, he took all my tears with him."
- Skill Crane - "First one's free!"
- Good Neighbors - "Sunday?"
- Selling Out - Mr. Krabs' metal detector hits something.
- Dunces and Dragons - "Dost thou talketh to me?": "Hmm..."
- Enemy In-Law - "Your mother knows the Krabby Patty formula?"; "The formula?!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "Actors?"
- Patrick SmartPants - "Okay..."; "That's it!"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - SpongeBob appears in front of Squidward.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - "Start the engine?"
- Ghost Host - "Hmm?"
- Whale of a Birthday - "I can buy stuff with this piece of plastic?"
- Karate Island - "A videotape?"
- All That Glitters - "Nice outfit."
- Wishing You Well - "That sounds like a quarter crying for help!"
- New Leaf - "What is this?"
- Once Bitten - Patrick thinks for a second.
- Bummer Vacation - "What's a vacation?"
- Wigstruck - "What is this?"
- Squidtastic Voyage - "Oh."
- That's No Lady - The salesman is confused.
- Rule of Dumb - "Knock-knock."
- Born to Be Wild - "Ravenous, did you say?"
- Best Frenemies - "What about SpongeBob?"
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob's realizes he isn't holding his net.
- Squid Wood - "Wha...?"
- Best Day Ever - "It stopped?"; "Wait a minute."; "Huh?"
- The Gift of Gum - Sandy steps in the gum.
- Friend or Foe - A birthday cake appears; "Huh?"
- Night Light - "Oh, it's just a chair."
- Rise and Shine - Patrick shakes the can of food.
- New Digs - "SpongeBob living at the Krusty Krab?"
- Krabs à la Mode - The customers come back.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - "Where'd he go?"
- Money Talks - "You think that was a strange dream?"; SpongeBob appears at Mr. Krabs' front door.
- The Krusty Sponge - "Important food critic visits Krusty Krab?!"; SpongeBob opens the office door, seeing Mr. Krabs having dinner with his money.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "Mm-hmm...hmm..."
- A Flea in Her Dome - "You ready?"
- The Donut of Shame - "Oh..."
- The Krusty Plate - Mr. Krabs remembers what happened last time he left SpongeBob alone at the Krusty Krab.
- Goo Goo Gas - "Aw, look at you!"
- Atlantis SquarePantis - "It's not?"; "What is that?"; The bus has no gas tank; "I found Encino...but it's all tiny!"
- Pat No Pay - Patrick sees the bag of money in SpongeBob's hands.
- BlackJack - A letter arrives for SpongeBob.
- Blackened Sponge - "Wait a second."
- The Inmates of Summer - "3 days later..."
- To Save a Squirrel - A cricket is shown; "Huh?"; "What's this?"
- Pest of the West - SpongeBuck stops laughing; "Wait a minute."
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "Hungry?"
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob and Patrick think.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Sandy finds the note from SpongeBob; "Ooh."
- The Two Faces of Squidward - "Hmm, I know just what to do."
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "SpongeBob?"
- Krabby Road - "Plankton?"
- Suction Cup Symphony - The conductor looks at the sheet music.
- Not Normal - The water cooler in the kitchen is shown.
- Gone - "Gary, come and get it!"; "National No SpongeBob Day?"
- The Splinter - "Hmm..."
- Slide Whistle Stooges - "Patrick, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
- Giant Squidward - "Hmm, how to fix his nose."
- No Nose Knows - "What is that horrible smell?"
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob sees a hole in the briefcase; "Hmm, a scientist."
- Boating Buddies - Squidward stops; "What the...?"
- The Krabby Kronicle - A tiny Krusty Krab ad in a newspaper is shown.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs puts up a sign; "Ooh, Mr. Krabs' root beer cellar."
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - Jelly donuts fall from the sky; The Flying Dutchman wakes up.
- Porous Pockets - "Their...eyes?"
- Choir Boys - SpongeBob thinks for a second.
- Krusty Krushers - "The act?"
- Dear Vikings - "Like what?"
- Grandpappy the Pirate - "Granddad?"
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob sees Squidward smiling; "What's this?"
- Shuffleboarding - "Their mommies?"
- Professor Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick snap out of hypnosis.
- Pet or Pests - "Babies?"
- Komputer Overload - "What's this?"
- Gullible Pants - "Krabs is gone?"
- Overbooked - "Huh?"
- No Hat for Pat - "Where'd he go?"
- Shell Shocked - "Commercial? What commercial?"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "A little longer than a few minutes later..."; "Three days later..."
- Truth or Square - "Hey, what's this?"; "Me Krabby Patty recipe!"
- Pineapple Fever - "I have a question."
- Chum Caverns - The secret formula under Mr. Krabs' floor is shown.
- The Clash of Triton - "Why in Neptune's name would I let you..."; SpongeBob looks up.
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob sees Squidward on TV.
- I Heart Dancing - "SpongeBob?"
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs stops brushing his teeth.
- Stuck in the Wringer - "Hmm..."
- The Inside Job - Two people enter the Chum Bucket.
- Greasy Buffoons - "Grease slick, eh?"; "Uh..."
- Model Sponge - "What was that about?"
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "Squidward, why are you angry?"
- A Pal for Gary - "Huh?"
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "What happened to your legs?"
- Squidward in Clarinetland - "SpongeBob, what do you think you're doing?"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "Hey, wait a minute."; "You're kidding, right?"
- Back to the Past - "What do you make of this, Barnacle Boy?"
- A Day Without Tears - "Excuse me a minute."
- Summer Job - "Huh?"
- One Coarse Meal - "Something don't smell right."
- Rodeo Daze - A letter for Sandy is shown; "Ro-de-o?"
- The Cent of Money - "Mr. Krabs?"
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - "So...how do we get out of here?"
- The Main Drain - "Where'd all this water come from?"
- Trenchbillies - "Um..."
- That Sinking Feeling - "Hmm..."
- Buried in Time - "Future generations, huh?"
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - The crossword puzzle is shown.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - "What the...?"
- Shellback Shenanigans - "Hmm..."
- The Masterpiece - "Statue?"
- Whelk Attack - "Hmm..."
- Krusty Dogs - "Hmm..."; "Yeah, good point."
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - "Wow, what's this?"; "Hmm..."
- Love That Squid - "A practice date?"
- Perfect Chemistry - "Huh?"
- The Other Patty - "Enjoy your Krabby Patty."
- The Hot Shot - "It wasn't?"; "Eager?"
- Sentimental Sponge - "Hmm...maybe Patrick's right."; "Why are you wearing garbage?"; "Vacate?"
- Frozen Face-Off - "This isn't mine."
- Sweet and Sour Squid - "Music?"
- The Googly Artiste - "Now let me see."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - The first slide of SpongeBob's vacation is shown.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - "Huh?"
- Ghoul Fools - The treasure chest is shown to say "Property of the Flying Dutchman."
- Plankton's Good Eye - "What's this?"
- Barnacle Face - "Soap press?"
- Pet Sitter Pat - "But if I'm not here, who's gonna take care of you?"
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - "What's this?"; SpongeBob sees Sandy.
- Restraining SpongeBob - "Hmm..."
- Free Samples - "I don't remember saying that."
- Home Sweet Rubble - "Wait...why am I here?"
- InSPONGEiac - "What's that?"
- Face Freeze! - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab kitchen.
- Squiditis - "Right away, Squidward."
- Treats! - The box of Snail Treats is empty.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - "Well, I'll be hornswoggled."
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - The milkshake cups float in midair.
- Chum Fricassee - "Oh, I don't know about that."
- The Good Krabby Name - "What's this?"; "Hmm..."
- Move It or Lose It - "Hmm..."
- Extreme Spots - SpongeBob thinks.
- Patrick-Man! - "Patrick-Man?"
- Gary's New Toy - "Hmm..."
- License to Milkshake - "Double dip milkshake?"; "Um, the printer ran out of ink?"
- Squid Baby - "What the...?"
- Little Yellow Book - "Hmm..."
- Squid Defense - "Well..."; "Hmm..."
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - SpongeBob wonders why he and Patrick are not sinking; "Tough guy? Bubble?"
- Safe Deposit Krabs - "Oh, well, that looks secure."
- Plankton's Pet - "A double what?"
- Don't Look Now - "Hey, my ice cream!"
- Yeti Krabs - "Oh, yeah?"; "Guys, do you hear that?"
- SpongeBob You're Fired - SpongeBob hears Patrick crying.
Victory of Love
Victory of Love was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Single Cell Anniversary - Karen starts crying.
Villains and Vampires (a)
Villains and Vampires (a) was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Visiting Royalty was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward greets his friend Roger at the "Cephalopod Lodge"; SpongeBob knocks at the Lodge's entrance; Squidward receives an unknown package.
- Accidents Will Happen - SpongeBob introduces the O.W.S. guidelines to Mr. Krabs.
Victims 5 is composed by Harry Lubin.
Volga Boat Men
Volga Boat Men is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Employee of the Month - Squidward pulls a pirate ship and SpongeBob pulls an anchor.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - "Push! Push!"
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Night Light - "I've got darkness inside of me!"
- The Splinter - Mr. Krabs starts to question about SpongeBob's splinter.
- The Curse of the Hex - Mr. Krabs starts to believe that curses "DO" make sense.
Votre Toast was composed by Georges Bizet and Paul Pritchard.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward's even more handsome.
Voyage of a Lifetime 1
Voyage of a Lifetime 1 was composed by John Fox.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton and Karen find themselves in a magical cave.