|List of associated production music contents|
V for Victory
V for Victory was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - The adventurer finds SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug presents SpongeBob's milkshake license.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff starts checking the tasks SpongeBob had to do, off her list.
Vacation A was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy. The beginning of this track reminds us of the beginning of the original Barney and Friends song "Looby Loo".
- Shell Shocked - Gary tries on different shells.
- Perfect Chemistry - "We're in business!"
- Sandy's Vacation in Ruins - Sandy and SpongeBob get on the bus.
Vaudeville Act was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- InSPONGEiac - "...or do I."
Vaudeville Knees Up
Vaudeville Knees Up was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- The Inmates of Summer - Opening night.
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Truth or Square - The Narrator announces Patchy's extravaganza.
- I ♥ Dancing - SpongeBob does his dance moves with the cane.
Vault of Secrets
Vault of Secrets was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- The Clash of Triton - "How many times do I have to tell you? We are gods!"
Variety Link (d)
Variety Link (d) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Nature Pants - "Hooray!"
- Greasy Buffoons - Crispy Crunchities were announced.
- Back to the Past - "Ta-da! You're free!"
- Free Samples - "Try them for free!"
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - "Hooray for Mr. Krabs!"
Vergnügungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice."|
|044||Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick do a happy dance.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||Patrick pretends to get beaten up by SpongeBob.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob repeatedly retraces his steps to no avail.|
Verve was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
|003||Plankton!||Plankton laughs as he plays Verve on a record player.|
|081||Friend or Foe?||"I'm talking about RULING THE WORLD!! *laughs* And with this secret recipe, nothing will stop me!"|
|101||Krabby Road||"Yes! The Krabby Patty formula is mine!"|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"At last I've got my revenge!"; Karen senses Nat approaching.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton laughs evilly.|
Vesti la Giubba
Vesti la Giubba was composed by Daryl N. A. Griffith and Ruggero Leoncavallo. It was sung by Pavarotti.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob pushes more handsome Squidward out of the way to get avoid getting hit by the falling shoe, but More handsome Spuidward turns back to normal Squidward after getting hit in the face on the pole.
Via Porchio was composed by Mario Tomasso and Sergio Tomassi.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs puts ketchup on the crackers.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - The music that plays inside Pizza Piehole.
The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr. It sounds identical to Vibe Link (b). Just slightly higher pitched.
Vibe Q Sting
Vibe Q Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward imagines SpongeBob destroying the Krusty Krab.
- Bossy Boots - "Hmm..."
- Imitation Krabs - "That sound..."
- Prehibernation Week - "Wait a minute, I gotta talk my way out of this."
- Squirrel Jokes - SpongeBob thinks about a fork.
- Graveyard Shift - "What?"
- I'm with Stupid - "A note!"
- Artist Unknown - "What the...?"
- SpongeGuard on Duty - "Hey!"
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob's flowers keep disappearing.
- Nasty Patty - The inspector asks for a plain Krabby Patty.
- Idiot Box - "What the...?"
- Snowball Effect - Patrick tries to make a snowball; Squidward imagines SpongeBob's brains being knocked out.
- One Krabs Trash - Mr. Krabs tries to remember SpongeBob's words.
- As Seen on TV - "3.28 A.M."
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob sees that what he thought was a robot was just a sack of potatoes.
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - The baby scallop is revealed.
- Chocolate with Nuts - The conman appears heavily bandaged.
- New Student Starfish - Patrick imagines himself in SpongeBob's class.
- Clams - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward a sandwich.
- The Great Snail Race - Gary imagines himself watching TV.
- Krabby Land - "Unless..."
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "Huh?"
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Bodyguard, huh?"
- Pranks a Lot - SpongeBob and Patrick imagine themselves on an invisible bench.
- Shell of a Man - "Hello, what's this?"
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Patrick sees the bag of snail food; "When Gary left, he took all my tears with him."
- Skill Crane - "First one's free!"
- Good Neighbors - "Sunday?"
- Selling Out - Mr. Krabs' metal detector hits something.
- Dunces and Dragons - "Dost thou talketh to me?": "Hmm..."
- Enemy In-Law - "Your mother knows the Krabby Patty formula?"; "The formula?!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "Actors?"
- Patrick SmartPants - "Okay..."; "That's it!"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - SpongeBob appears in front of Squidward.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - "Start the engine?"
- Ghost Host - "Hmm?"
- Whale of a Birthday - "I can buy stuff with this piece of plastic?"
- Karate Island - "A videotape?"
- All That Glitters - "Nice outfit."
- Wishing You Well - "That sounds like a quarter crying for help!"
- New Leaf - "What is this?"
- Once Bitten - Patrick thinks for a second.
- Bummer Vacation - "What's a vacation?"
- Wigstruck - "What is this?"
- Squidtastic Voyage - "Oh."
- That's No Lady - The salesman is confused.
- Rule of Dumb - "Knock-knock."
- Born to Be Wild - "Ravenous, did you say?"
- Best Frenemies - "What about SpongeBob?"
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob's realizes he isn't holding his net.
- Squid Wood - "Wha...?"
- Best Day Ever - "It stopped?"; "Wait a minute."; "Huh?"
- The Gift of Gum - Sandy steps in the gum.
- Friend or Foe - A birthday cake appears; "Huh?"
- Night Light - "Oh, it's just a chair."
- Rise and Shine - Patrick shakes the can of food.
- New Digs - "SpongeBob living at the Krusty Krab?"
- Krabs à la Mode - The customers come back.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - "Where'd he go?"
- Money Talks - "You think that was a strange dream?"; SpongeBob appears at Mr. Krabs' front door.
- The Krusty Sponge - "Important food critic visits Krusty Krab?!"; SpongeBob opens the office door, seeing Mr. Krabs having dinner with his money.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "Mm-hmm...hmm..."
- A Flea in Her Dome - "You ready?"
- The Donut of Shame - "Oh..."
- The Krusty Plate - Mr. Krabs remembers what happened last time he left SpongeBob alone at the Krusty Krab.
- Goo Goo Gas - "Aw, look at you!"
- Atlantis SquarePantis - "It's not?"; "What is that?"; The bus has no gas tank; "I found Encino...but it's all tiny!"
- Pat No Pay - Patrick sees the bag of money in SpongeBob's hands.
- BlackJack - A letter arrives for SpongeBob.
- Blackened Sponge - "Wait a second."
- The Inmates of Summer - "3 days later..."
- To Save a Squirrel - A cricket is shown; "Huh?"; "What's this?"
- Pest of the West - SpongeBuck stops laughing; "Wait a minute."
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "Hungry?"
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob and Patrick think.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Sandy finds the note from SpongeBob; "Ooh."
- The Two Faces of Squidward - "Hmm, I know just what to do."
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "SpongeBob?"
- Krabby Road - "Plankton?"
- Suction Cup Symphony - The conductor looks at the sheet music.
- Not Normal - The water cooler in the kitchen is shown.
- Gone - "Gary, come and get it!"; "National No SpongeBob Day?"
- The Splinter - "Hmm..."
- Slide Whistle Stooges - "Patrick, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
- Giant Squidward - "Hmm, how to fix his nose."
- No Nose Knows - "What is that horrible smell?"
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob sees a hole in the briefcase; "Hmm, a scientist."
- Boating Buddies - Squidward stops; "What the...?"
- The Krabby Kronicle - A tiny Krusty Krab ad in a newspaper is shown.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs puts up a sign; "Ooh, Mr. Krabs' root beer cellar."
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - Jelly donuts fall from the sky; The Flying Dutchman wakes up.
- Porous Pockets - "Their...eyes?"
- Choir Boys - SpongeBob thinks for a second.
- Krusty Krushers - "The act?"
- Dear Vikings - "Like what?"
- Grandpappy the Pirate - "Granddad?"
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob sees Squidward smiling; "What's this?"
- Shuffleboarding - "Their mommies?"
- Professor Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick snap out of hypnosis.
- Pet or Pests - "Babies?"
- Komputer Overload - "What's this?"
- Gullible Pants - "Krabs is gone?"
- Overbooked - "Huh?"
- No Hat for Pat - "Where'd he go?"
- Shell Shocked - "Commercial? What commercial?"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "A little longer than a few minutes later..."; "Three days later..."
- Truth or Square - "Hey, what's this?"; "Me Krabby Patty recipe!"
- Pineapple Fever - "I have a question."
- Chum Caverns - The secret formula under Mr. Krabs' floor is shown.
- The Clash of Triton - "Why in Neptune's name would I let you..."; SpongeBob looks up.
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob sees Squidward on TV.
- I ♥ Dancing - "SpongeBob?"
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs stops brushing his teeth.
- Stuck in the Wringer - "Hmm..."
- The Inside Job - Two people enter the Chum Bucket.
- Greasy Buffoons - "Grease slick, eh?"; "Uh..."
- Model Sponge - "What was that about?"
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "Squidward, why are you angry?"
- A Pal for Gary - "Huh?"
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "What happened to your legs?"
- Squidward in Clarinetland - "SpongeBob, what do you think you're doing?"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "Hey, wait a minute."; "You're kidding, right?"
- Back to the Past - "What do you make of this, Barnacle Boy?"
- A Day Without Tears - "Excuse me a minute."
- Summer Job - "Huh?"
- One Coarse Meal - "Something don't smell right."
- Rodeo Daze - A letter for Sandy is shown; "Ro-de-o?"
- The Cent of Money - "Mr. Krabs?"
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - "So...how do we get out of here?"
- The Main Drain - "Where'd all this water come from?"
- Trenchbillies - "Um..."
- That Sinking Feeling - "Hmm..."
- Buried in Time - "Future generations, huh?"
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - The crossword puzzle is shown.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - "What the...?"
- Shellback Shenanigans - "Hmm..."
- The Masterpiece - "Statue?"
- Whelk Attack - "Hmm..."
- Krusty Dogs - "Hmm..."; "Yeah, good point."
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - "Wow, what's this?"; "Hmm..."
- Love That Squid - "A practice date?"
- Perfect Chemistry - "Huh?"
- The Other Patty - "Enjoy your Krabby Patty."
- The Hot Shot - "It wasn't?"; "Eager?"
- Sentimental Sponge - "Hmm...maybe Patrick's right."; "Why are you wearing garbage?"; "Vacate?"
- Frozen Face-Off - "This isn't mine."
- Sweet and Sour Squid - "Music?"
- The Googly Artiste - "Now let me see."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - The first slide of SpongeBob's vacation is shown.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - "Huh?"
- Ghoul Fools - The treasure chest is shown to say "Property of the Flying Dutchman."
- Plankton's Good Eye - "What's this?"
- Barnacle Face - "Soap press?"
- Pet Sitter Pat - "But if I'm not here, who's gonna take care of you?"
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - "What's this?"; SpongeBob sees Sandy.
- Restraining SpongeBob - "Hmm..."
- Free Samples - "I don't remember saying that."
- Home Sweet Rubble - "Wait...why am I here?"
- InSPONGEiac - "What's that?"
- Face Freeze! - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab kitchen.
- Squiditis - "Right away, Squidward."
- Treats! - The box of Snail Treats is empty.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - "Well, I'll be hornswoggled."
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - The milkshake cups float in midair.
- Chum Fricassee - "Oh, I don't know about that."
- The Good Krabby Name - "What's this?"; "Hmm..."
- Move It or Lose It - "Hmm..."
- Extreme Spots - SpongeBob thinks.
- Patrick-Man! - "Patrick-Man?"
- Gary's New Toy - "Hmm..."
- License to Milkshake - "Double dip milkshake?"; "Um, the printer ran out of ink?"
- Squid Baby - "What the...?"
- Little Yellow Book - "Hmm..."
- Squid Defense - "Well..."; "Hmm..."
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - SpongeBob wonders why he and Patrick are not sinking; "Tough guy? Bubble?"
- Safe Deposit Krabs - "Oh, well, that looks secure."
- Plankton's Pet - "A double what?"
- Don't Look Now - "Hey, my ice cream!"
- Yeti Krabs - "Oh, yeah?"; "Guys, do you hear that?"
- SpongeBob You're Fired - SpongeBob hears Patrick crying.
- Sanctuary! - "Huh?"
- What's Eating Patrick? - Patrick orders 47 patties.
- Patrick! The Game - "Wait, how'd get out of jail?"
Victory of Love
Victory of Love was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Single Cell Anniversary - Karen starts crying.
Villains and Vampires (a)
Villains and Vampires (a) was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Visiting Royalty was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward greets his friend Roger at the "Cephalopod Lodge"; SpongeBob knocks at the Lodge's entrance; Squidward receives an unknown package.
- Accidents Will Happen - SpongeBob introduces the O.W.S. guidelines to Mr. Krabs.
Victim 5 is composed by Harry Lubin.
- Jailbreak! - "Whoa there!"
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Plankton pushing the goo bubble.
- Sanctuary! - "This has got to stop!"; "SpongeBob is behind that fence".
Volga Boat Men
Volga Boat Men is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Employee of the Month - Squidward pulls a pirate ship and SpongeBob pulls an anchor.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - "Push! Push!"
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Night Light - "I've got darkness inside of me!"
- The Splinter - Mr. Krabs starts to question about SpongeBob's splinter.
- The Curse of the Hex - Mr. Krabs starts to believe that curses "DO" make sense.
Votre Toast was composed by Georges Bizet and Paul Pritchard.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward's even more handsome.
Voyage of a Lifetime 1
Voyage of a Lifetime 1 was composed by John Fox.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton and Karen find themselves in a magical cave.