|List of associated production music contents|
V for Victory
V for Victory was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - The adventurer finds SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug presents SpongeBob's milkshake license.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff starts checking the tasks SpongeBob had to do, off her list.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "We can't do that!"
Vacation A was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy. The beginning of this track reminds us of the beginning of the original Barney and Friends song "Looby Loo".
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary tries on different shells.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "We're in business!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Sandy and SpongeBob get on the bus.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Title card; The ending.
Vaudeville Act was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "...or do I."
Vaudeville Knees Up
Vaudeville Knees Up was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Opening night.
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - The Narrator announces Patchy's extravaganza.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob does his dance moves with the cane.
Vault of Secrets
Vault of Secrets was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Opening; "How many times do I have to tell you? We are gods!"; "The island in the sky."; Neptune locks Triton in a cage; "No, please, I never meant to!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Control module.
Variety Link (d)
Variety Link (d) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - "Hooray!"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Third invention revealed.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Bubble wrap.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Crispy Crunchities were announced.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Ta-da! You're free!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Bus-shaped bubble.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Krabs holds up the Krabby Patty formula.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "But now we have this!"
- 170a. "Free Samples" - "Try them for free!"
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "Hooray for Mr. Krabs!"
Vergnügungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice."|
|044||Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick do a happy dance.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||Patrick pretends to get beaten up by SpongeBob.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob repeatedly retraces his steps to no avail.|
Verve was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
|003||Plankton!||Plankton laughs as he plays Verve on a record player.|
|081||Friend or Foe?||"I'm talking about RULING THE WORLD!! *laughs* And with this secret recipe, nothing will stop me!"|
|101||Krabby Road||"Yes! The Krabby Patty formula is mine!"|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"At last I've got my revenge!"; Karen senses Nat approaching.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton laughs evilly.|
Vesti la Giubba
Vesti la giubba ("put on the costume" in Italian) is an aria from Ruggero Leoncavallo's opera Pagliacci. This version is sung by Luciano Pavarotti.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob pushes More Handsome Squidward out of the way to save him from being hit by a falling shoe. The shoe bounces harmlessly off of SpongeBob's head while More Handsome Squidward turns back into Normal Squidward after smashing his face into a pole.
Via Porchio was composed by Mario Tomasso and Sergio Tomassi.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs puts ketchup on the crackers.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - The music that plays inside Pizza Piehole.
The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr. It sounds identical to Vibe Link (b). Just slightly higher pitched.
Vibe Q Sting
Vibe Q Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Victory of Love
Victory of Love was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Single Cell Anniversary - Karen starts crying.
Villains and Vampires (a)
Villains and Vampires (a) was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Visiting Royalty was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward greets his friend Roger at the "Cephalopod Lodge"; SpongeBob knocks at the Lodge's entrance; Squidward receives an unknown package.
- Accidents Will Happen - SpongeBob introduces the O.W.S. guidelines to Mr. Krabs.
Victim 5 is composed by Harry Lubin.
- Jailbreak! - "Whoa there!"
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Plankton pushing the goo bubble.
- Sanctuary! - "This has got to stop!"; "SpongeBob is behind that fence".
- Food Con Castaways - Fire goes out.
Volga Boat Men
Volga Boat Men is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Employee of the Month - Squidward pulls a pirate ship and SpongeBob pulls an anchor.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - "Push! Push!"
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Night Light - "I've got darkness inside of me!"
- The Splinter - Mr. Krabs starts to question about SpongeBob's splinter.
- The Curse of the Hex - Mr. Krabs starts to believe that curses "DO" make sense.
Votre Toast was composed by Georges Bizet and Paul Pritchard.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward's even more handsome.
Voyage of a Lifetime 1
Voyage of a Lifetime 1 was composed by John Fox.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton and Karen find themselves in a magical cave.