|List of associated production music contents|
Ulkereien was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|035||The Secret Box||"How could you resist the greatest secret ever?"|
|046||One Krab's Trash||Mr. Krabs lets SpongeBob try on different hats.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||Title card.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob tells Patrick what happened after they greeted each other.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob shows Patrick the "SquarePants Flyer MK-III."|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||SpongeBob and Patrick go to Super Weenie Hut Jr's.|
Ulk-Fox Nr.2 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob getting spoiled.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Picking up trash.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Glovey Glove.
Undertow was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|030||No Free Rides||SpongeBob goes out to boaty.|
|075||That's No Lady||Krabs falls in love with "Patricia".|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||Patrick smells something cooking.|
|101||House Fancy||Squilliam's rooftop garden.|
|137||One Coarse Meal||Krabs takes a money bath.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||Pearl riding with SpongeBob.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||SpongeBob and Patrick lying in the field looking at clouds.|
Une Nuit au Cabaret
Une Nuit au Cabaret was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Opening shot of the artist at sea; "The second most important rule for the artist at sea, always bring a pencil sharpener".
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The inside of the French Restaurant's kitchen is shown.
Unease was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|024||Dying for Pie||"You had to kill him. The boy cries ya a sweater of tears, and you kill him. How ya gonna live with yourself?"|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||"...until the door thaws out...in spring!"|
|030||No Free Rides||"...another year with him."|
|033||Shanghaied (Patrick Ending Only)||"That's you, Patrick. Make your wish."|
|Gary Takes a Bath||"I am now going to assault your mind with subliminal messages!"|
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob spends his time in the toilet.|
|045||Doing Time||"When are these horrific hallucinations going to end?"|
|049||Krab Borg||SpongeBob thinks Gary is a robot too.|
|050||Wet Painters||"It will never ever come off."|
|053||Clams||Mr. Krabs dumps all the food supplies in the lagoon.|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||Mr. Krabs doesn't know the secret cool-guy handshake.|
|064||Skill Crane||Squidward sees the crane moving.|
|065||Selling Out||"Howard Blandy!"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||SpongeBob and Patrick feel nervous.|
|094||Blackened Sponge||"I suppose you're wondering how I got this black eye."|
|099||SpongeHenge||"Hmm, I created one stone SpongeBob that provided a note in a foul key."|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||Stanley tries to do nothing.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob wakes up from a bad dream.|
|105||The Splinter||"Oh, yeah. Mr. Krabs has preternatural instincts when it comes to situations like this. It's almost as if when something's amiss in his restaurant...*leans close*...he can smell it."|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"I've landed right in the middle of Dutchman's Triangle!"; Mr. Krabs goes crazy.|
|116||Squid's Visit||"How did he do it?"|
|123-124||Truth or Square||"I still have nightmares."|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||SpongeBob tells Pearl what to watch out for.|
|190||Tutor Sauce||"Alright, Krabs, get a hold of yourself."|
Unknown Hawaiian Sting 1
- Breath of Fresh Squidward- SpongeBob is sad because Squidward is Employee of the Month.
- A Flea in Her Dome - The beginning.
- Giant Squidward - Squidward sulks.
- The Slumber Party - "Oh, please let me stay at your party! Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!"
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward is sad because he found out about being kicked out forever.
- Overbooked - SpongeBob explains that he cannot be three places at once.
- Model Sponge - "Oh, who am I kidding?"; SpongeBob floats home.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob is sad because he lost Jellyfish Fields and the Krusty Krab.
- One Coarse Meal - Plankton attempts suicide.
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - "Mr. Krabs is gone. Oh, it hurts so bad!"
- Walking the Plankton - Plankton returns, exhausted.
- Are You Happy Now? - Squidward lost his happiest memory and he goes to bed.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - SpongeBob sadly returns home.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting 2
- Slide Whistle Stooges - "We're slide-whistling."
- The Card - Patrick uses SpongeBob's card to unlock his rock.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - Montage of SpongeBob copying everything Squidward does.
- Gullible Pants - SpongeBob makes the Krusty Krab a dump.
- Shell Shocked - SpongeBob looks in his treasure chest for a replacement shell.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob found a house in his flashback of moving in.
- Model Sponge - "Just do I what I do when I'm looking for a job."
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - SpongeBob comes out of the trash.
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Patrick plays with a snowglobe.
- The Curse of the Hex - Madame Hagfish lifts the curse.
- Earworm - SpongeBob comes home from work and shows Gary his new record.
- Fiasco! - Plankton gets put in jail.
- Gary's New Toy - Patrick plays with the "Pet Point 3000".
Unknown Hawaiian Sting 3
- Krabs vs. Plankton - "And so passes another sleepless night, haunted by my inability to steal even a single Krabby Patty."
- No Hat for Pat - SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab at night.
- Summer Job - Mrs. Puff gets arrested.
- Walking the Plankton - The ending.
- The Executive Treatment - Patrick in jail.
- Sanctuary! - Patrick shows SpongeBob a group of steet snails.
- Larry's Gym - Larry's sad.
- Sold! - SpongeBob, Patrick and Gary go to the Krusty Krab.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a)
- The Pink Purloiner - "Guys, I know it's a slow news day, but come on."
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - SpongeBob's eyeballs shrink and fall out of his head.
- The Inmates of Summer - "The food coma is setting in."
- Boating Buddies - "Time can't be up! I didn't get a chance to fill in a single answer! What am I supposed to do?"
- A Day Without Tears - "You yelled at me!"
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (b)
- Not Normal - "Oh, well"
- Patty Caper - "Give away me patties for free?!"
- Sand Castles in the Sand - "Okay, Patrick, I can accept that."
- Shell Shocked - SpongeBob sees Gary with a bar of soap in his mouth.
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "This says Chum is Fum."
- Back to the Past - Patrick burps.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (c)
- Chum Fricassee - "24 hours later..."
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Squidward leaves, leaving SpongeBob sad.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (d)
- Patrick SmartPants - "When did the fun go away, SpongeBob?"
- Roller Cowards - Little kid cries while saying "humph".
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - "He...he...he asked me if I wanted tartar sauce, and then he gave me a free hat."
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "Heheheheheheheheheh...Chum is Fum!"
- Yours, Mine and Mine - "That's everything I've got! *cries*"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "This is one of our flyers!"
- A Day Without Tears - "*sigh* Well, SpongeBob, it looks like you won."
- Summer Job - Mrs. Puff notices she destroyed the Krusty Krab doors.
- The Cent of Money - "C'mon, Harry, let's go!"
- The Main Drain - "Another miserable day..."
- Karate Star - SpongeBob tells Patrick that's he's unteachable.
- Oral Report - "Mrs. Puff, do I really have to do this?"
- The Googly Artiste - Patrick cries.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - "Uh, Mr. Krabs. Think we could make a bathroom stop?"
- Are You Happy Now? - Burnt brownies.
- Treats! - "But I don't know how to say "no", Patrick!"
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (e)
- A Pal for Gary - "Poor little snail. Just wanted some fun time. I can only imagine the tortured loneliness he must be feeling right now!"; SpongeBob tries to phone Gary.
- Patrick's Staycation - "I got it"
- Walking the Plankton - Plankton massages Karen's wheels.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (f)
- Sweet and Sour Squid - "Once again, I hate people."
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (g)
- Rodeo Daze - "Is your championship title for jellyfishing?"
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton gets stuck in the pillow.
- Buried in Time - SpongeBob walks to the giant tartar-sauce bucket.
- Earworm - "I'll be darned if anybody can resist a Western song while wearing a Western hat! C'mere, you!"
- New Fish in Town - "Farewell. I should have known all this was too good to be true."
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (h)
- Model Sponge - "I guess I'm not a carpenter, Patrick."
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "Alright, fine. You can help me."
- The Curse of the Hex - "Oh, please, Mr. Krabs, don't fire me!"
- The Main Drain - "Oh."
- Accidents Will Happen - "Please, don't report me to the OWS."
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (i)
- Greasy Buffoons - "Well, I thought I recognized this horrible stench, but I thought that maybe just one of you too hadn't showered in a while."
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- The Curse of the Hex - Squidward leaves.
- Love That Squid - "You, my friend, are in desperate need of a practice date before going on the real thing!"
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob runs into the wall.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (j)
- Squidward in Clarinetland - Baby drolls on Squidward's clarinet.
- Earworm - "That only seems to have made him madder."
- You Don't Know Sponge - Squidward leaves the kitchen.
- Perfect Chemistry - "Oh, boy, try again."
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (k)
Unknown Track 1
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Title card; The ending.
- The Main Drain - Title card.
- Trenchbillies - "Patrick, there it goes!"
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - SpongeBob and Patrick are playing tag.
- New Fish in Town - Title card.
- A Friendly Game - SpongeBob and Patrick hit their balls back home.
- Frozen Face-Off - The abominable snow mollusk likes Patrick's jelly beans.
- Free Samples - The ending
- Home Sweet Rubble - Title card; The gang modifies SpongeBob's house; The pineapple returns.
- Squirrel Record - Title card.
- Gary's New Toy - SpongeBob tapes his alarm clock.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - SpongeBob creates his own can of Snail-Po.
- Sold! - Title card; The ending.
Unknown Track 2
- A Friendly Game - "Okay, you're good to go."
- Sentimental Sponge - Title card; The ending.
- Oral Report - The ending.
- Frozen Face-Off - The snow mollusk mistakes Plankton as a jellybean.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Title card; Plankton sees everything in SpongeBob's eyes.
- Gary's New Toy - The ending.
- Company Picnic - "You saved me, boy".
- Two Thumbs Down - SpongeBob gives Sandy two thumbs up.
- Oral Report - Title card.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Title card.
- Walking the Plankton - Title card.
- Gary's New Toy - Title card.
- Squid Defense - Title card.
- Evil Spatula - SpongeBob gets up.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - Title card.
- Yeti Krabs - SpongeBob cooks patties.
Unknown Track 3
- Drive Thru - Title card; SpongeBob and Squidward frantically serve the customers, the ending.
- Sentimental Sponge - Patrick realizes he has to do "spring cleaning."
- Frozen Face-Off - Title card (sleigh bells added); Plankton flies off with the secret formula.
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Title card; Squidward chases Plankton.
- Walking the Plankton - Karen cuts the ship in half.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Robots break loose; Robots break loose again; The ending.
- Are You Happy Now? - Squidward goes crazy.
- Free Samples - Title card; The customers go crazy over Krabby Patties.
- Home Sweet Rubble - Patrick stretches Squidward across SpongeBob's house.
- Glove World R.I.P. - The people fly off of the Fiery Fist o' Pain.
- Squiditis - The ending.
- Demolition Doofus - Title card; The other vehicles get demolished by SpongeBob.
- Move It or Lose It - The Ending.
- Jailbreak! - Title card.
Unknown Track 4
- Barnacle Face - SpongeBob sniffing soap.
- Fiasco! - "It's authentic!"
- The Executive Treatment - The manager growls at Patrick.
- Patrick! The Game - Sandy rolls dice; Fin bone removed.
Unknown Track 5
- Rodeo Daze - Title card.
- The Cent of Money - SpongeBob finishes painting.
- The Masterpiece - Sea Chicken Shack commercial.
- Patrick's Staycation - "Giddyup!"
- Sold! - TV commercial; Nick Fishkins appears on TV; Nick Fishkins pulls up.
Unknown Track 6
- A Friendly Game - Squidward mumbling in his sleep.
- The Way of the Sponge - SpongeBob falls asleep.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - SpongeBob puts pickles on the Krabby Patty.
- Tutor Sauce - SpongeBob falls asleep.
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - Squidward goes back to sleep.
Unknown Track 7
- SpongeBob LongPants - Title card.
Unknown Track 9
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - The beginning.
Unsettled Menace was composed by Phillip Green.
|144||That Sinking Feeling||"SpongeBob!"/"Patrick!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"Help me get this abrasive side off my back!"|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Patrick naps.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||"This is terrible!"|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Give me that formula or I'll destroy the town!"; "This bubble, that is!"|
Unpreventable was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|005||Home Sweet Pineapple||"My house is shrinking!"|
|017||Arrgh!||"So you scallywags dug up me treasure?"|
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob acts like an elephant.|
|020||Hooky||"Patrick, come back!"|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||Sandy growls at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|037||Procrastination||"It's almost 9:00!"|
|043||The Bully||"Dad, what are you doing?"|
|056||I Had an Accident||The gorilla rips SpongeBob in half.|
|093||BlackJack||SpongeBob runs to Grandma's house.|
|118||Pet or Pests||Gary and Mr. Wormsley growl at each other.|
Untitled Tune was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- Truth or Square - Rare and rejected SpongeBob clips are shown.
- Shellback Shenanigans - SpongeBob comes home.
- Drive Thru - Plankton orders a Krabby Patty; An old man runs over Plankton.
- Pet Sitter Pat - SpongeBob serves Grandma cake.
- Little Yellow Book - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Up She Rises
Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by Sam Spence.
|039||The Fry Cook Games||Title card.|
|040||Squid on Strike||"We've got to unite as workers."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||Squidward assigns everyone to a job.|
|053||Clams||"Remember, we don’t leave until we catch that clam and rescue me dollar."|
|058||Missing Identity||"Fall in for inspection!"|
|061||Shell of a Man||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are ready to join the navy.|
|065||Selling Out||"You know, I may not make as much as your fancy-shmancy mega-restaurant chain, but it's the blood, sweat and tears of a hard day's work."|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||SpongeBob learns the course blindfolded.|
|090||The Krusty Plate||SpongeBob is ready to clean the plate up.|
|190||Tutor Sauce||Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob the dangerous intersection.|
|193||What's Eating Patrick?||Mr. Krabs talks about Oswald McNulty; The contest begins.|