This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter t.
|List of associated production music contents|
Ta-Ra was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "Hooray! Let's watch!"
- Shell of a Man - "Perfection!"
- Skill Crane - SpongeBob wins a teddy bear from the skill crane.; SpongeBob wins again.
- New Leaf - Plankton unfurls the "Chumporium" banner.
- No Hat for Pat - "What if I added a box?"
- No Hat for Pat - "What if he flopped from two boxes..."
- The Fry Cook Games - Shot of the ice cream.
- As Seen on TV - The clownfish smiles.
- Wet Painters - SpongeBob and Patrick set out the tarp.
- Skill Crane - "Gentlemen, meet Skill Crane."; SpongeBob wins once again.
- No Hat for Pat - "...into a creme pie?"
- Patrick’s Staycation - A fanfare is heard after SpongeBob's magic tricks.
- Squirrel Record - "Sandy, you did it! You survived!"
Tagliatelle was composed by Francois Proust
- The Clash of Triton - The title card.
Take a Bow
Take A Bow was composed by David Lindup.
Take a Bow 1
- Artist Unknown - Squidwardimagines himself being famous.
- Suction Cup Symphony - Everyone congratulates Squidward.
Take That! was composed by Helene C.E. Muddiman. Both these cues are always associated with karate.
Take That! (a)
- Karate Choppers - Title card; plays several times during the scenes with SpongeBob and Sandy doing karate.
- Karate Island - SpongeBob defeats Udan's best fighters.
Take That! (b)
- Best Day Ever - SpongeBob attempts to do karate with Sandy.
Taking Up Positions
Taking Up Positions was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Hall Monitor - Patrick wears the ice cream cone for a hat.
The Tale of Ben Hur 1
The Tale of Ben Hur 1was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. .
Tales from the Swamps
Taps is a traditional memorial song composed by Daniel Butterfield. There are two cues; one was composed by Daniel Butterfield, and the other composed by Dick Walter.
- Band Geeks - The music the trumpet fish plays after the two flag wavers explode.
- Chimps Ahoy - SpongeBob makes a sad face after the peanut ground up makes a loud noise.
- New Leaf - "I surrender!"
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Aye aye, captain."
- For Here or to Go - The song SpongeBob plays on his trumpet when he's sadly delivering the Krabby Patty to Plankton.
Target was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
Tavern Tales was composed by David Snell.
- Dunces and Dragons - The king announces the jousting tournament; SpongeBob wakes up in the present day.
Tea Dance was composed by Norman John Warren. There are two cues; one was composed by Norman John Warren, and other composed by Alfred Ralston.
- Krusty Towers - Squidward's room is redesigned for the second time.
Team Trophy was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - "It's booger time!"
- Krusty Krushers - Opening scene.
- Extreme Spots - Patrick jumps into the dumpster.
Tearjerker was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
|072||Wishing You Well||"We found the magic."|
|073||New Leaf||Mr. Krabs gives Plankton the "formula."|
|087||To Love a Patty||"A patty like you comes around once in a lifetime."; "I can't let them eat you!"|
|126||Chum Caverns||"Let's agree to work together."|
Tell Her I Am
Tell Her I Am is a traditional Irish jig performed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Robert Alexander White.
- Waiting - SpongeBob and Patrick riverdance.
Tense Struggle was composed by Sam Spence.
- Move It or Lose It - "Okay, now this is really your last chance."
Tension Bits was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
Tentically Speaking was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||Title card; Sandy tries to get the fleas out of her fur; the ending.|
|093||Picture Day||The ending.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||The ending.|
|To Save a Squirrel||"This little guy?"|
|096||Pest of the West||SpongeBob removes jellyfish poop from the statue.|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||Title card.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||Stanley breaks SpongeBob's TV.|
|101||House Fancy||Title card.|
|107||Giant Squidward||SpongeBob and Patrick tell the citizens that Squidward is a nice giant.|
|112||Choir Boys||Title card.|
|114||Dear Vikings||The ending.|
|121||Shell Shocked||Title card; the ending.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Flashback to why SpongeBob moved.|
|125||Chum Caverns||SpongeBob and Patrick eat in the Chum Caverns.|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||SpongeBob cleans his brain and gets out of the shower.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Title card.|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||Title card; SpongeBob absorbs the garbage.|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob feeds Gary.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob and Sandy mail the abrasive side back to it's sender.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Sandy explains how she tricked Plankton.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||SpongeBob and Patrick play in the playground.|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||SpongeBob suggests Patrick to take a "staycation."|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Montage of SpongeBob looking after Sandy's treedome.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||"I can't wait for all my friends to meet you."|
|180||Gary's New Toy||SpongeBob throws the ball.|
|183||Eek, an Urchin!||SpongeBob finally gets rid of the sea urchins.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||The ending.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||SpongeBob happily grabs a Krabby Patty from the freezer; SpongeBob returns from mopping the dining area.|
|190||Lost in Bikini Bottom||The ending.|
|191||Squid Plus One||Squidward asks mailman to be his plus one.|
Terminal Pursuit (c)
Terminal Pursuit (c) was composed by Paul Pritchard.
- Boating School - "Freeze, mister!"
Terror was composed by Alan Braden.
|128||Growth Spout||Pearl demands for food.|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||Squidward screams when he realizes he's living in a house of trash.|
|A Pal for Gary||Puffy Fluffy attacks Gary.|
|133||Squidward in Clarinetland||Mr. Krabs growls at everyone.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Plankton laughs.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||Shot of the activated animatronic override system.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Oh no, he's coming back!"|
|192||Company Picnic||Fish skeletons.|
|194||The Sewers of Bikini Bottom||Customers scream and run out.|
Terror by Night
Terror by Night was composed by Hubert Clifford.
|037||Procrastination||SpongeBob runs back to his desk.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||"Sir, I'll give you a $1,000,000 for that hat!"|
|050||Wet Painters||"But, let me give you two a warning. This here paint is absolutely permanent. It will never come off. So if I see even one drop on anything but wall, I'll have your rear ends cut off... and mounted over me fireplace! So, have fun with the job!"|
|056||Born Again Krabs||Mr. Krabs screams after realizing he's awake.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||SpongeBob and the Strangler enter inside the house.|
|070||Ghost Host||SpongeBob runs to Squidward's house for help.|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||"I'm not decent! The house is a mess! THERE'S A RADIATION LEAK!!!"|
|081||Friend or Foe?||"...we will rule the school! *laughs evilly*"|
|082||Night Light||SpongeBob keeps switching the lights on and off after seeing various things in the dark.; SpongeBob screams whenever he blinks.|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||"Secret formula, here I come!"|
|093||BlackJack||SpongeBob reads BlackJack's letter; "Oh, no. That was years ago, Gary!"; "*screams* Brute has my parents! I gotta get over there!"|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||The caveman warns SpongeBob about Patrick.|
|105||The Splinter||SpongeBob falls to the ground and gets a splinter in his thumb.|
|107||Giant Squidward||Squidward grows to a gigantic size.|
|108||Patty Caper||SpongeBob and Patrick interrogate Gary.|
|112||Porous Pockets||SpongeBob and Patrick hear a shriek coming from the kelp shrub.|
|172||Glove World R.I.P.||SpongeBob and Patrick scream.|
Terror Hunt was composed by Phillip Green.
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||"He's going to smash my house?!"|
|142||Trenchbillies||"You folks ain't going nowhere."|
|162||Ghoul Fools||"Hey, corpse breath!"|
|181||License to Milkshake||"The spinny thing..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Now what do we do?"|
|193||Sanctuary!||Fence surrounding SpongeBob's house.|
Theatreland was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Culture Shock - Red carpet music before the talent show begins; ending.
The Suction Cup Symphony
The Suction Cup Symphony was composed by Gary Stockdale.
- Suction Cup Symphony - Original composition.
The Theiving Magpie Overture
The Thieving Magpie Overture was composed by Gioacchino Rossini
- Squid Wood - Dance Segment.
- Squidward's School for Grown Ups - Squidward and Patrick go to the art museum.
They're Coming! was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- Patrick SmartPants - Patrick tries to do something to have SpongeBob back.
- A Flea in Her Dome - The fleas' final series of attacks.
Thrill Ride was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Bubble Buddy - SpongeBob briefly escapes.
Thoughts of Summer
Thoughts of Summer was composed by Philippe Pares.
- No Nose Knows - "All I wanted was to be able to smell like the rest of you."
Ticker Tape was composed by Cecil Milner.
Tiki Lounge was composed by Lionel Wendling and Gregory Ott.
- House Fancy - Plays when Squilliam's whirlpool bath elevator is shown.
- Patrick’s Staycation - Squidward makes soup, and Patrick eats it.
Tiki Rapido was composed by Lionel Wendling.
|104||Gone||SpongeBob blows a bubble shaped like himself.|
|106||Sun Bleached||SpongeBob gets in the tanning bed.|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary||"This is it, Plankton."|
|125||Chum Caverns||"Hurry up, Mom! I wanna see the Chum Caverns before the line gets too long!"|
|138||Rodeo Daze||Sandy reads her letter.|
Time For Bed
Time For Bed was composed by Mark Emney
- Neptune's Spatula - "Once upon a time..."
- Your Shoe's Untied - Flashback to SpongeBob as an egg with his shoes tied.
Time for Terror
Time for Terror was composed by Jack Dorsey.
- Survival of the Idiots - The lock is frozen.
Time In Space
Time In Space was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Sandy's Rocket - "Look how big it is, SpongeBob!"
Timpani Roll was composed by Sammy Burdson. There are two cues; one was Sammy Burdson, and the other composed by Gary Kettel.
Sammy Burdson Version
- Culture Shock - "And now, ladies and gentlemen..."
Timpani Signal 1
Timpani Signal 1 was composed by Sammy Burdson, the pseudonym of Gerhard Narholz .
- Ripped Pants - SpongeBob adds marshmallows to the twig.
- Neptune's Spatula - "Very well, then. To The Poseidome."
Timpani - Military
Timpani - Military was composed by Gary Kettel.
Timpani - Military (d)
- Ripped Pants - "(echo) Come on, SpongeBob, you're losing them. Think! You're public's waiting! (normal) *whips out notepad* Let's see...Lifting weights: big laughs...frisbee in face: kills...surfing: knocks them dead...pretending to drown...*writes* NO."
- Opposite Day - "I don't get it."
- Employee of the Month - SpongeBob and Squidward shake hands.
Tipsy Turvy was composed by Phillip Green.
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"Get me out of this trash heap!"|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob trips.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||"I should probably accompany you.";"Those are streamers, fool."|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||"You were able to convert yourself into gaseous form?"|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||Krabs sees a surveillance camera.|
|155||Sentimental Sponge||"I'm going back to bed."|
|157||Oral Report||SpongeBob tries to practice his speech in front of Patrick.|
|164||Barnacle Face||Pearl grabs the bar of soap.|
|Pet Sitter Pat||"If you wanted another bath, why didn't you ask?"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||"It looks like Shiny wants to be an artist, just like you."|
Tiptoe Link 1
Tiptoe Link 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Truth or Square - "And now, a word from our sponsors. "
The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka
- Jellyfishing - SpongeBob and Patrick invite Squidward to go jellyfishing with them; Patrick shows Squidward how to hold a net.
- Plankton! - Mr. Krabs sends Plankton on a "flying saucer."
- Pizza Delivery - "Hurry it up with those chairs, SpongeBob."
- Pickles - Squidward extinguishes the burnt patties.
- Squeaky Boots - SpongeBob shows off his boots to Squidward.
- Nature Pants - "What's wrong, boy?"
- Culture Shock - SpongeBob takes a customer's order only to give him change for the pay phone, aka "Monsieur's Changez".
- F.U.N. - "I haven't seen Plankton for a while. He must be schemin'."
- Employee of the Month - Mr. Krabs opens up the Krusty Krab.
- Scaredy Pants - SpongeBob resists Mr. Krabs' annual scary story.; SpongeBob realizes that the Flying Dutchman is actually Squidward.
- Fools in April - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob fool Squidward.
- Neptune's Spatula - "Don't worry, lad. I have total confidence in you. Put it all on Neptune!"
- Hooky - Mr. Krabs gives Pearl and her friends free glasses of water.
- Squid's Day Off - SpongeBob and Squidward have facial hair made of fire extinguisher foam.
- Bossy Boots - "Attention! Attention! All Krusty Krew employees!"
- Bubble Buddy - Mr. Krabs pops out of the cash register.
- Dying for Pie - "Good morning, Mr. Squidward!"
- Imitation Krabs - Mr. Krabs talks to SpongeBob about scaring away customers.
- Patty Hype - Mr. Krabs approaches a potential customer.
- Shanghaied - "It's Squidward, he wants to complain."
- Krusty Love - Mr. Krabs is knitting something.
- Sailor Mouth - SpongeBob takes out the trash.
- Jellyfish Hunter - SpongeBob makes his Krabby Patty with Jelly.
- Squid on Strike - Mr. Krabs taunts Squidward for his failed striking strategies.
- Just One Bite - "I wish I could eat this but I'm so darn full."
- Nasty Patty - 'Hey, hurry up with that patty!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - "Here's your shake, sir."
- As Seen on TV - Mr. Krabs walks Mr. Doodles.
- Can You Spare a Dime? - "Donate to the children's fund? Why? What have children ever done for me?"
- Krab Borg - "Squidward, why are you wearing my hat on your nose?"
- Wet Painters - "What the devilfish is going on here? Time is money!"
- Mid-Life Crustacean - Mr. Krabs walks to work.
- Born Again Krabs - "I don't understand. We haven't had a customer in weeks!"
- Missing Identity - SpongeBob skips ahead to the Krusty Krab.
- Plankton's Army - "Hi, guys, did I miss anything?"
- Pranks a Lot - Mr. Krabs shows off his anti-ghost armor.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Now pay attention, Squidward, as manager, you gotta keep an eye out for paying customers." / "Yawn."
- Shell of a Man - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob his navy memories.
- Skill Crane - "My work here is done."; Squidward watches SpongeBob win the skill crane repeatedly.
- The Endless Summer - Mr. Krabs plays with his models.
- Selling Out - "...you're rich."
- Funny Pants - SpongeBob laughs all over the Krusty Krab.
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob and Patrick at the Krusty Krab.
- Enemy In-Law - Betsy Krabs walks over to the Krusty Krab.
- SquidBob TentaclePants - "What in blazes is that noise?"
- Krusty Towers - "If they can charge that much for a lousy burger, imagine how much I can charge for a lousy Krabby Patty."; "Squidward, you can take Patrick's bags up to his room. SpongeBob, you go make the Krabby Patty."
- Whale of a Birthday - Pearl leaves the Krusty Krab.
- All That Glitters - A customer orders a Monster Krabby Patty; Another customer orders a Krabby Patty; SpongeBob tries flipping a Monster Krabby Patty again.
- Wishing You Well - "SpongeBob, why aren't those patties ready?"
- New Leaf - "I wonder what form of trickery is up his sleeve this time."
- Once Bitten - "SpongeBob! Come on in, boy!"
- Bummer Vacation - "Go away SpongeBob."; The Krusty Krab is shown.
- Wigstruck - SpongeBob walks into the Krusty Krab with his new wig; SpongeBob mops the floor with his wig; "SpongeBob, your head is twice as large as before!"
- Squidtastic Voyage - Squidward returns to the Krusty Krab with a submarine in his stomach.
- That's No Lady - "Just keep your eyes on the customers, Mr. Squidward."
- Rule of Dumb - "Well, well, well, what can I do for you, Patrick?"
- Squid Wood - Mini Squidward starts to substitute the real Squidward.
- Born to Be Wild - Squidward gets angry of the new biker gang.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs angrily warns Squidward about the kelp shakes.
- Friend or Foe - Mr. Krabs cheers and both him and Plankton argue.
- The Original Fry Cook - "You're doing well, Jim."; Jim looks at the Employee of the Month wall.
- Fungus Among Us - "Don't worry, SpongeBob, everyone gets itchy, swollen skin rash now and then."; "I won't let this minor setback hinder my fry cooking."
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - Mr. Krabs laughs in his office.
- New Digs - "Let's get ready for the customers."
- Krabs a la Mode - (sleigh bells added to the song) Mr. Krabs, Squidward and SpongeBob see the frozen interior of the Krusty Krab.
- To Love a Patty - "Squidward, where the barnacles is our fry cook? He's been gone all day."
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - Mr. Krabs talks to Squidward.
- The Krusty Sponge - "Why, hello! You're the television food critic, Gene Scallop, aren't ya?"; Mr. Krabs suggests that Gene stay.; "Oh, just making a few cosmetic changes."; "Sure is good to be back behind the grill where I belong, Mr. Krabs."
- Money Talks - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab the next day.
- The Krusty Plate - "Well, goodnight folks. Come again."
- Le Big Switch - The opening.
- Pat No Pay - Patrick is fat and asleep.
- Blackened Sponge - "SpongeBob is 13½ minutes late for duty. I hope for his sake this means he was in a horrible accident."; SpongeBob gives Crazyfish his Krabby Patty.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Gotta hand it to ya, boy. Getting Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy to shill for me restaurant was a stroke of genius."
- Pest of the West - SpongeBob serves another customer.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Whenever SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab and/or in scenes where Mr. Krabs says "Patties need flipping!"
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive back at the Krusty Krab.
- SpongeHenge - SpongeBob walks into the kitchen.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "There y'are, Betsy. Good as new."
- Stanley S. SquarePants - At the Krusty Krab.
- Spongicus - All of Mr. Krabs' customers come back to the Krusty Krab.
- Not Normal - Squidward serves a Krabby Patty to a customer and visits SpongeBob for the last time; A typical customer eats a Krabby Patty and spits it out, only to discover that it's made out of paper.
- Gone - SpongeBob pretends to be Mr. Krabs and Old Man Jenkins.
- The Splinter - SpongeBob makes 2 Krabby Patties for a customer; "Phew! For a second there, I thought I was gonna have to pay ye a workman's compersation."
- No Nose Knows - Opening shot of the Krusty Krab.
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob sees a beautiful time in the Krusty Krab until he sees a newspaper printer; Mr. Krabs sees the same beautiful time.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - "Hello, sir, I'd like an application, please."
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - SpongeBob serves Sandy her Krabby Patty.
- Squidward in Clarinetland - "Yeah, sizzle those Juices."; "I'd like to stay by and idly chat with you, Squidward, but I must attend to my Krusty Krab duties. In the future, please keep your interruptions to a minimum, sir. Please."
- The Abrasive Side - SpongeBob goes to the Krusty Krab.
- Ghoul Fools - The Krusty Krab scene in the void.
- Restraining SpongeBob - SpongeBob cooks patties and tries to give them to Squidward without going near him.
- Jailbreak! - Mr. Krabs paints his dollar.
- Tutor Sauce - Opening at the Krusty Krab.
This Year of Grace 1801
This Year of Grace 1801 was composed by Len Beadle.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Dinner.
Tiroler Jodler 2
Tiroler Jodler 2 was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg and Werner Bruggemann
- New Student Starfish - Patrick climbs the mountain of light bulbs.
Titi de Paris
Titi de Paris was composed by Daniel Janin.
- Plankton! - SpongeBob cooks a Krabby Patty like a Frenchman.
To Death or Glory
To Death or Glory was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Sand Castles in the Sand - SpongeBob destroys part of Patrick's sand castle.
Bach's Toccata was composed by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Scaredy Pants - "Let's go scare somebody."; "...and the Flying Dutchman is gonna show up uninvited."
- A Flea in Her Dome - "I'm gonna turn into a vampire!"
Tom Fool, not to be confused with Tomfoolery, was composed by Van Phillips.
- The Camping Episode - Title card.
- Pet Sitter Pat - SpongeBob calls Patrick for the second time to make sure
everything is alright.
Tomb Raider was composed by Norman Dane.
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - "This weather sure is dangerous."
Tomfoolery was composed by David Snell. This usually plays when a character, usually SpongeBob, Patrick, or Squidward does something silly.
Tomorrow the World
Tomorrow the World was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- Squilliam Returns - "There will come a day when I will make something of my life and I will never have to set foot in this grease trap again!!"
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "We'll make a real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie! Right here at Shady Shoals."
Tonight Live C
Tonight Live C was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- As Seen on TV - "Me? In the Krusty Krab commercial? Me?"
Tonight's Prizes was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Culture Shock - Squidward suggests a talent show.
Too Tired (a)
Too Tired (a) was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- As Seen on TV - "I told you to rent only what was absolutely necessary!"
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Oh, my head."; "I got something to say about Mr. (gulp) Krabs!"
Top Gameshow was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- Imitation Krabs - The robotic customer talks to SpongeBob.
Topeka Trail was composed by John Hawkins.
Torn Apart was composed by Mike Sunderland.
|029||Dumped||Patrick is shown to have a laundry basket full of laundry.|
|047||Can You Spare a Dime?||"Are you prepared to say that with your hand on a stack of interpretive dance quarterlies?"|
|048||Squilliam Returns||Squilliam's crowd laughs at Squidward. / "Don't lie. Lying always makes it worse."|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"Closing time, the saddest time of the day."|
|062||The Lost Mattress||SpongeBob is sad because the Krusty Krab is closed.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob and Patrick search for Gary outside SpongeBob's house.|
Touch the Skies
Touch the Skies was composed by Barrie Hingley.
- A Life in a Day - Patrick rides on a seahorse.
- Frozen Face-Off - The crew turns around for Squidward.
Tower of Evil
Tower of Evil was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
|126||The Clash of Triton||Triton escapes; Triton locks everyone in a cage.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||"Salutations, puny mortals!"|
|184||Evil Spatula||"Time for phase 3."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||Rocket takes off; Karen cuts the ship's power.|
Towerstreet 17 was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Towerstreet 17 (#4)
- The Lost Mattress - Mr. Krabs falls from a hill, heading straight for the dump.
- Skill Crane - Squidward runs through his closet door and gets out his piggy bank so he can win the Skill Crane.
- Karate Island - Sandy battles Filthy Phil.
- Picture Day - The stamp truck crashes and covers SpongeBob with stamps.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob kicks Jack M. Crazyfish's hair piece off.
- Goo Goo Gas - "Hold it right there, Plankton."
Towerstreet 17 (#5)
- Spy Buddies - Magnifying glass is shown.; Phone call from Mr. Krabs.
Towerstreet 17 (#6)
- Shell of a Man - Mr. Krabs in a hidey-hole.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs and Plankton attempt to get a kelpshake.
- Spy Buddies - Sandy shows SpongeBob spy equipment.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - SpongeBob & Patrick communicate on their walkie-talkies.
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob realizes that someone stole the Krabby Patty secret ingredient.
Towerstreet 17 (#7)
- Spy Buddies - Jet pack is shown.
Towerstreet 17 (#10)
Towerstreet 17 (#15)
- Karate Island - Sandy fights the Lip Service.
Towerstreet 17 (#16)
- Karate Island - "SpongeBob's in trouble!"
Towerstreet 17 (#17)
- Shell of a Man - Armor Abs Krabs does body slam to Torpedo Belly.
Towerstreet 17 (#21)
- Skill Crane - Montage of Squidward losing.
Towerstreet 17 (#24)
- Shell of a Man - "Where do you think you're going?!"
Towerstreet 17 (#25)
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton's fist submarine takes off.
Towerstreet 17 (#29)
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - SpongeBob closes his eyes.
Towerstreet 17 (#33)
- Best Frenemies - "Mr. Krabs, I'm a little confused."
- Spy Buddies - "I win!! I ALWAYS WIN!!!"
- Krabs à La Mode - "In four to six hours, I will have my revenge *laughs evilly*"
- Goo Goo Gas - Mr. Krabs takes the Krabby Patty from Plankton.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Plankton is shown in a display case.
Towerstreet 17 (#41)
Toy Piano was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick talks to Confess-A-Bear.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Flashback to Mr. Krabs and Plankton as babies.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - SpongeBob says what happens whenever Squidward sees Patrick and him.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Flashback to young Patrick reading a poem in gym class.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a tea party.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Flashback to Plankton's "band."
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "Oh, what a cute little baby."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Plankton is shown in a highchair ready to be fed by Karen.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "...But it makes us feel so much better."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Flashback to Mr. Krabs as a baby.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "Patty cake, patty cake, sailor man..."
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Mr. Krabs looks at the worms.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary reads Patrick a bedtime story.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs' puppet show begins.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - "How do you like that, baby?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton disguised as a baby takes the Krabby Patty.
Toy Soldiers is a song by 2 different artists. The 1st version was composed by David Farnon and the 2nd version was composed by Ron Aspery.
- Hocus Pocus - "I promise to stand by as an eternal guard over my buddy."
Toyland March 2
Toyland March 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Once Bitten - Squidward putting up a wooden fence.
Toys for Boys
Toys for Boys was composed by Boris Schoska.
- The Thing - "Sure, I'll hold."
Trafficscape was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Driven to Tears - Patrick breaks the speed limit.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Patchy is in a traffic jam.
The Tragic Bridges were composed by Philip Green.
Tragic Bridge 2
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"You may have hoodwinked the sponge, but I ain't no pushover!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house for help.|
|Earworm||SpongeBob goes nuts.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||"The Krabby Patty formula!"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"You said it, SpongeBob."|
|171||Karen 2.0||Karen 2.0 introduced.|
|174||Treats!||SpongeBob struggles to say no to Gary.|
Tragic Bridge 3
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The passengers complain.|
|171||Karen 2.0||Karen breaks.|
Tragic Bridge 4
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Plankton throws SpongeBob and Patrick out.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"It happened again!"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"WE FORGOT SQUIDWARD!!!"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||"There he is!"|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Plankton sees that Spot is missing.|
|194||The Sewers of Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob and Squidward panic.|
Tragic Situation was composed by Philip Green.
- Perfect Chemistry - Plankton traps SpongeBob and Sandy in a cage.
- Frozen Face-Off - Gary shivers on the ground; Mr. Krabs is frozen.
- Bubble Buddy Returns - "He's headed for that open window!"
- Karen 2.0 - "She's malfunctioning."
Train Ride was composed by Sidney Torch.
- The Great Patty Caper - Plankton is on top of the bus; the dining car; Plankton opens a window.
Transition-Romantic to Light-hearted
Transition-Romatic to Light-hearted was composed by Alan Braden.
Traveling Along was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Sponge-Cano! - The ending.
- Drive Thru - The ending.
- Home Sweet Rubble - Montage of Sandy, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs remodeling SpongeBob's house.
Tribute to the King
Tribute to the King was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Tea at the Treedome - "I don't need water! Water's for quitters!"
- The Smoking Peanut - Everyone cheers.
Tricks and Traps
Tricks and Traps was composed by James McConnel.
|104||Gone||SpongeBob leaves Patrick's house and walks to the Krusty Krab.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go in a trenchcoat.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||The Krusty Crew climb up into the air ducts; "Hmm...crossroads. I'll go this way and SpongeBob, you'll lead them down that way"; SpongeBob leads the rest into a dead end.|
|125||Pineapple Fever||Squidward searches for food.|
|145||Buried in Time||"Curse that Krabs and his cheering crowds!"; Plankton's eye bugs out.|
|176||Chum Fricassee||Plankton tries to get Squidward's attention.|
|184||Evil Spatula||"Infiltration complete!"; SpongeBob goes to get the secret formula.|
Tripping Upstairs is a traditional jig performed by Brian Peters.
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||SpongeBob delivers a customer his krabby patty.|
|043||Just One Bite||"Yes, I admit it, SpongeBob!! I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE KRABBY PATTIES!!"; Squidward ends up in an ambulance.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||Title card.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||"It's a map!"|
|081||Friend or Foe||Patchy's boss is shown.|
|082||Night Light||SpongeBob and Patrick dance in their sleeping bags.|
|085||Krabs a la Mode||Title card; SpongeBob skates around.|
|088||SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget||Squidward makes his patty.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||SpongeBob and Patrick approach their first potential customers.|
|103||Spongicus||Mr Krabs opens the door for more customers to take their orders.|
|105||The Splinter||SpongeBob is excited.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||Nat notices that he is in the Krusty Krab.|
|145||Buried in Time||The Bikini Bottomites cheer after the time capsule is buried.|
|173||Squiditis||Mr. Krabs gives the customers all of their Krabby Patties.|
Tristesse was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Friend or Foe - "Very touching but completely false!"
- Shellback Shenanigans - "Uh, Mr. SquarePants?"
- Glove World R.I.P. - SpongeBob tells Patrick that they should start to face reality.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Plankton cries.
Triumph and Liberty
Triumph and Liberty was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Triumphant Return was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Triumphant Return 1
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - SpongeBob exits the cave.
Triumphant Return 2
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "But I can't let my heroes down!"
Trombone Cha Cha
Trombone Cha Cha was composed by Don Lusher.
- Hocus Pocus - SpongeBob puts another ice cream cone in the freezer to keep "Squidward" company.
Troop Movement and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Pickles - Mr. Krabs waits for SpongeBob to get his head straight.
- Procrastination - "But I must press onward, Because with this pencil, and the completition of this essay."
- Squid on Strike - SpongeBob speaks out against Mr. Krabs.
- Chimps Ahoy - SpongeBob uses the invention that lets him talk to peanuts.
Trouble Spot was composed by Van Phillips.
- Penny Foolish - "[screams] I GOTTA HAVE THAT PENNY!!!"
Trumpet Call 1
Trumpet Call 1 was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Sand Castles in the Sand - SpongeBob rebuilds his sand castle.
Try On and On A
Try On and On A was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
|050||Wet Painters||The ending.|
|065||Funny Pants||SpongeBob tries not to laugh at the pie truck driver.|
Turkey in the Straw 3
Turkey in the Straw 3 was composed by Stephen Wade.
- Cephalopod Lodge - "They sure are it! They're your uniform for your new lodge!"
Twang Bar Blues 1
Twang Bar Blues 1 was composed by Steve Byrd.
- Born to Be Wild - SpongeBob and Patrick dress up like "big scary bikers."
Twilight Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob hallucinates Mr. Krabs as a giant Krabby Patty (Impacted with "House of Horror.")|
|073||Once Bitten||Patrick warns Squidward about the Mad Snail Disease.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob is put in a protective bubble.|
|099||SpongeHenge||"NO!! Why, dear Neptune?!"|
|116||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||Stock footage of a 1940s tragedy.|
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||"Hi... Uh... Patrick...Heh Heh..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||Goo Bubble surfaces.|
Twelfth Street Rag
Twelfth Street Rag was composed by Euday L. Bowman. New Version by Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield. Two versions of this classic rag are used on the show, one recorded specifically for the show, and one prerecorded version. Tthe version on the show is available here.
Twelfth Street Rag
- Ripped Pants - SpongeBob annoys everyone with his ripped pants.
- Opposite Day - "I'm Squidward, I'm Squidward, I'm Squidward, Squidward, Squidward!"
- Employee of the Month - "Look, Mr. Krabs, clean floors!" (Speeds up when the Krabby Patties start to destroy The Krusty Krab)
- Scaredy Pants - Patrick runs around screaming.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - SpongeBob feeds Gary. (Slows down when he runs to the sink)
- Fools in April - Title Card; Montage of SpongeBob's pranks.
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward runs to the Krusty Krab.
- Wormy - Title Card; The monster chases SpongeBob, Patrick and the Bikini Bottomites across the streets.
- Patty Hype - The ending.
- Artist Unknown - Title Card; Squidward destroys all the marbles.
- I'm With Stupid - "Does he always do that after he eats?"
- SpongeGuard on Duty - SpongeBob tries to rescue Patrick.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - Montage of SpongeBob zapping Squidward.
- Snowball Effect - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward become various characters.
- I Had an Accident - The gorilla attacks Sandy and Patrick.
- Funny Pants - SpongeBob and Squidward laugh after SpongeBob realizes that there's no such thing as a laugh box.
- Best Frenemies - The ending.
- Goo Goo Gas - The older SpongeBob and the older Mr. Krabs chase Plankton.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob does yard work for Uncle Cap'n Blue.
- Gone - SpongeBob gets his license.
- Slide Whistle Stooges - Squidward gets annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick's slide whistling.
- Porous Pockets - Trucks filled with money are coming down the street.
- Cephalopod Lodge - The ending.
- Professor Squidward - The ending.
- Pet or Pests - The opening.
- Truth or Square - A bunch of alarm clocks go off, which wakes up Gary.
- I Heart Dancing - "Hi, Squidward!"
- The Inside Job - The ending.
- Squidward in Clarinetland - The ending.
- Back to the Past - The ending.
- The Masterpiece - The ending.
- A Friendly Game - The game begins.
- Pet Sitter Pat - Squidward tells SpongeBob that he will not watch Gary for him.
- The Good Krabby Name - SpongeBob comes out of the Krusty Krab in a Krabby Patty costume.
- Extreme Spots - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- Kenny the Cat - Title Card.
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water - SpongeBob and Patrick eat cotton candy.
- Patrick! The Game - Everyone goes outside.
Twelfth Street Rag (Prerecorded Version)
- Tea at the Treedome - Sandy invites SpongeBob.
- Bubblestand - Squidward does his technique.
- The Paper - SpongeBob does various impressions while Squidward watches.
- Bossy Boots - "Oh, SpongeBob, you look so adorable!"
- The Endless Summer - Everyone leaves Bikini Bottom.
- Funny Pants - "What do you want, SpongeBob?"
- Rise and Shine - "Breakfast!"
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do interior decorating.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - Patrick is seen reading comic books.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob flashbacks waking up.
The Twin Sisters
The Twin Sisters was composed by The Chelmsford Folk Band. It is another piece associated with The Krusty Krab.
- Squeaky Boots - "Because, lad, you didn't need 'em. See, it's not the boots, it's the booty, I mean, the person in the boots. You're a great fry cook."
- Scaredy Pants - Patrick shaves SpongeBob's head.
- Neptune's Spatula - The ending.
- Your Shoe's Untied - The Flying Dutchman shows SpongeBob a few knots.
- Imitation Krabs - Title card.
- Shell of a Man - The very end.
- Growth Spout - Title card.
Twinkle Toes was composed by Fred Woods.
- Grandma's Kisses - SpongeBob, trying to be grown up, saunters slowly out the door to work.
- Goo Goo Gas - Plankton sees a woman talking to her baby.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (b)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (b) is an arrangement of the traditional children's song of the same name by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard Harvey.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Patrick is seen sleeping and sucking his thumb.
Tympup is a small series of cues composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- Procrastination - "The..."
- Squid on Strike - Shot of the underwear.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - Property of Sandy Cheeks.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "One dollar? You hate me!"
- Club SpongeBob - "You could be bald and have a big nose!" "Well, this is the end."
- My Pretty Seahorse - "Hey, who left this bowl of onions here?"
- Just One Bite - Squidward ate all the garbage.
- Nasty Patty - "His head is sticking out."
- Idiot Box - "I hope he's not too down in the dumps today."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - "Will this cover it?"; Patrick's shrunk.
- Snowball Effect - "What's this?"
- Can You Spare a Dime? - "Where is it?"
- No Weenies Allowed - "Weenie Hut Jr's?"; "Super Weenie Hut Jr's?"; "Weenie Hut General?"
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob laughs nervously.
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - "If I was the mom, this would be kind of shocking."
- Chocolate with Nuts - "We'll take twenty."
- Krusty Love - "Do you think she needs a dryer to go with that?"; "Spongebob, where's the chocolates?!"
- Mid-Life Crustacean - SpongeBob's bike is shown.
- Krabby Land - Mr. Krabs with a clown nose and a tie.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - The band-aids falls off.
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - SpongeBob gasps.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - "Jumpin' jellyfish!"
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - "You ruined my food with your sweat, you nitwit!"
- Not Normal - Squidward kicks him out.
- The Splinter - Squidward wakes up.
- Pet or Pests - SpongeBob finds out Mrs. Wormsley had babies.
- Gullible Pants - The door hits SpongeBob.
- Truth or Square - Patchy laughs nervously.
- I Heart Dancing - "You're out."
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Squidward opens his eyes.
- One Coarse Meal - Shot of the wacky bucks.
- You Don't Know Sponge - Close-Up of SpongeBob's bisaps.
- Chum Fricassee - Shot of the toilet.
- Hello Bikini Bottom - "No, it's a bill."
- License to Milkshake - "No, you simpleton!"