This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter Q.
|List of associated production music contents|
Queen's Aloha Oe
Queen's Aloha Oe is an arrangement of the tune "Aloha Oe" composed by Queen Lili'uokalani and performed by Kapono Beamer.
Queen's Aloha Oe B
This is the slower version of the cue.
- Home Sweet Pineapple - Patrick suggests that SpongeBob and Gary live with him.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get their lunch.
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - Squidward gets sent to the great beyond.
Queen's Aloha Oe C
This version is just a little faster.
- Nature Pants - SpongeBob gives away all his stuff says goodbye to all his friends.
- F.U.N. - SpongeBob invites Plankton to play with him.
- Arrgh! - "I'm so loyal, I don't even mind sleeping on the cold hard ground..."
- Graveyard Shift - "Ah, the Krusty Krab. Bikini Bottom's premiere daytime eatery, where it appears to be closing time right... about..." / "Now! 8:00!"
- The Inmates of Summer - SpongeBob is seen waiting to go to camp.
- Rodeo Daze - SpongeBob blows bubbles at night.
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - Squidward relaxes in his home.
The Quest (a)
The Quest (a) was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Must... open... CASE!!!"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Mr. Magic's castle.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob notices that the briefcase is empty.
Quest for the Best 1 was composed by David Reilly. It is considered to be a parody of Survivor's Eye of the Tiger from Rocky III.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - Montages of still photographs of the Krusty Krab; the end credits in place of "Cierre Bob Esponja."
Quest for the Best 2
Quest for the Best 2 is an alternate version of Quest for the best 1. It is the underscore from Quest for the Best 1 and features a heavier, more aggressive bass section.
- The Way of the Sponge - SpongeBob's Training Montage.
Quick Lunch was composed by Heinz Ebert.
- Squirrel Jokes - Plays when Sandy talks to SpongeBob backstage.
Quiz Logo 1
Quiz Logo 1 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob is about to answer Plankton's question.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "I think it has something to do with this bowl."
Quiz Organs are composed by Curtis Schwartz.
Quiz Organ (b)
- Boating School - "You’ve passed the oral test, what a surprise."
Quizzical Bridge 6 was composed by Harry Bluestone.