|List of associated production music contents|
Queen's Aloha Oe
Queen's Aloha Oe is an arrangement of the tune "Aloha Oe" composed by Queen Lili'uokalani and performed by Kapono Beamer.
Queen's Aloha Oe (b)
This is the slower version of the cue.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Patrick suggests that SpongeBob and Gary live with him.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get their lunch.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - Squidward gets sent to the great beyond.
Queen's Aloha Oe (c)
This version is just a little faster.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob gives away all his stuff says goodbye to all his friends.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob invites Plankton to play with him.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "I'm so loyal, I don't even mind sleeping on the cold hard ground..."
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "Ah, the Krusty Krab. Bikini Bottom's premiere daytime eatery, where it appears to be closing time right... about..." / "Now! 8:00!"
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob is seen waiting to go to camp.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob blows bubbles at night.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward relaxes in his home.
The Quest (a)
The Quest (a) was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Must... open... CASE!!!"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Mr. Magic's castle.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob notices that the briefcase is empty.
Quest for the Best 1 was composed by David Reilly. It is considered to be a parody of Survivor's Eye of the Tiger from Rocky III.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Montages of still photographs of the Krusty Krab; the end credits in place of "SpongeBob Closing Theme."
Quest for the Best 2
Quest for the Best 2 is an alternate version of Quest for the best 1. It is the underscore from Quest for the Best 1 and features a heavier, more aggressive bass section.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - SpongeBob's Training Montage.
Quick Lunch was composed by Heinz Ebert.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Plays when Sandy talks to SpongeBob backstage.
Quiz Logo 1
Quiz Logo 1 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob is about to answer Plankton's question.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "I think it has something to do with this bowl."
Quiz Organs are composed by Curtis Schwartz.
Quiz Organ (b)
- 4b. "Boating School" - "You’ve passed the oral test, what a surprise."
Quizzical Bridge 6 was composed by Harry Bluestone.