|List of associated production music contents|
O Solo Mio Mandolin
O Solo Mio Mandolin was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob starts to sing.
The Ocean was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Green moon emerges from a volcano; "Neptune's Moon is always followed by Neptune's Sun."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob walking through the trash surface; SpongeBob continues walking through the trash surface.
Ocean Man was composed by Ween.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The first end credits song.
Ocean Shimmer was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob watching clams.
Ode to Peter Cushing
Ode to Peter Cushing was composed by Colin Towns.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick enters the dentist's room.
Odyssey was composed by Sam Spence.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket and treedome returns to Bikini Bottom.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Ideal Plankton appears and blasts the lasers with a laser gun; Ideal Plankton climbs up a wall with SpongeBob; "I mean, yes!"
Off to Play
Off to Play was composed by David Snell.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone celebrates Timmy's birthday.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "...buying baby clothes?"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs notices that kids are playing in his lawn.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton tries to sell chum to a little kid.
Of Love and Destiny
Of Love and Destiny was composed by Lucas Leighton.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - SpongeBob slips and suddenly flips the patties in the air.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy disposes of all his SpongeBob belongings.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob searches all over his house for Gary.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "Stick to the, stick to the... Lou, my darling!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy cries.
- 83b. "Waiting" - "I've been mean to GARY, and I flipped Sandy! And now, you hate me 'cause...
[sniffs] I'M A BIG JERK!!"
The Ogre was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Okay, let's see. Personal possessions, clothes off your backs... that should about do it."
Oh My Trill!
Oh My Trill! is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Karen starts malfunctioning.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - SpongeBob and Patrick get back to their original forms.
- 241b. "The String" - Krabs screams.
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental)
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental) was composed by Roy Henley.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - SpongeBob milks the jellyfish.
Old 49er was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - A hillbilly warns SpongeBob about the wild ones.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Oops, I missed a spot"; Banjo music.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton paints a log cabin.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's a statue of SpongeBuck SquarePants!"; Everyone cheers.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Krusty Krab with Western-themed decor.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's 2nd brain music.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Flashback of Plankton's ancestors; "Hey, Plankton!"
Old Comrades was composed by Andrew Pilmer.
Old Creepy Feeling
Old Creepy Feeling was composed by John Scott.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick tries to find out where the ringing is coming from.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs' money begs him to spend them.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Bubble pops.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - "Uh... lock the door behind you, kid."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "He copied all 492 of my self-portraits..."; "He even got the rug right."
- 207b. "House Worming" - SpongeBob going nuts.
Old Hilo March
Old Hilo March was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - Title card.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick give Squidward the jellyfish he caught in a jar.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob tries to convince Sandy to let him go to the moon with her.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Gary's back to normal; The ending.
- 82b. "Night Light" - The ending.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Title card.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - Title card.
Olympus (b) was composed by Richard A. Harvey.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Opening.
O Makalapua (b)
- O Makalapua (b) was composed by Kapono Beamer.
O Primavera was composed by Robert and John Foster.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "A memoir of my life, written in red ink!"
Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Played during the box soap opera.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - After Squidward's cramp act.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - SpongeBob brings food to a customer.
Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Title card.
One Zero Zero
One Zero Zero was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Title card; Virus eats SpongeBob's extra piece.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - More crowds arrive at the Krusty Krab by train; SpongeBob is the fry cook.
- Gregor F. Narholz. On Fire was composed by
On the Beach
- On the Beach was composed by Kapono Beamer.
On the Beautiful Blue Danube (Xmas Mix)
On the Beautiful Blue Danube (Xmas Mix) was composed by Johann Strauss Jnr, Lorne David Roderick Balfe, Russell Jason Emanuel, and Steve Kofsky.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunny eating Squidward's vegetables.
On with the Race
On with the Race was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Rope sends SpongeBob flying everywhere.
One Over the Eight
One Over the Eight was composed by Len Stevens.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - A bus full of old ladies arrives at the Krusty Krab.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Gary wakes up.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams disturbing people.
Ooh-Er! was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "Squidward, if you wanna buy some black lemonade you'll have to get in the back of the line."
Open was composed by Tom Hedden.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Pep talks.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Patrick cutting and pasting different board games together.
Open and End Fanfare
Open and End Fanfare was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Next up, SpongeBob SquarePants."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
Open Prairie was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Sandy's suit turns into a rocket.
Opening Trailer 2
Opening Trailer 2 was composed by Syd Dale.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Plays as the theme music to "Squidward Chat" and "Squidward's House Party."
The Oracle was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune eats SpongeBob's patty.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "The conch is the one who brought us this banquet."
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob describing Roger. (Low-pitched)
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Safe opened.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Son, hear my words."
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Choir/"Trash? Oh, but, Mr. Krabs, this should be in a museum for future generations to enjoy."
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Choir. (High pitched)
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Choir.
Orchestral Climax was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Orchestral Climax 12
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "I am a prom expert!"
Orchestral Climax 13
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "Look, Patrick, eight gold doubloons!"
Orchestral Effect (f)
Orchestral Effect (f) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob smiles.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - SpongeBob puts on the "magic ovenmitts."
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob enters Gary's dream.
- 16b. "The Paper" - "Pocket lint!"
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - "Glove candy dispenser."
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "What about aggressively nice people?"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "I've got it!"
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - "An award?"
Orchestral Ending (d)
Orchestral Ending (d) was also composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "This is the greatest uniform ever!"
Orchestral Flourish was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Orchestral Flourish 4 [#37]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The school kids start to adore Krabby Patties.
Orchestral Flourish 4 [#37.03]
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - A fanfare is heard after Patrick's building suggestion.
Orchestral Flourish 6 [#39]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The school kids praise Krabs.
Orchestral Flourish 6 [#39.02]
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - "I can't believe this is really happening. *sniffs* Today, I start living!"
Orchestral Links 50
Orchestral Links 50 was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "You're right, Mr. Krabs!"
Orchestral Suite #3 - Gavotte
Orchestral Suite #3 - Gavotte was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Sebastian Bach.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward painting.
Orchestrated Devices was composed by Raymond C. Jones. There are different variations.
Orchestrated Devices B
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Angry mob forms around Squidward.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "He could be in trouble."
Orchestrated Devices C
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "What was that?"
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob sees the Krusty Krab covered in sand.
Organ a Go Go
Organ a Go Go was composed by Syd Dale.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Stinky strips into his new costume and takes a seat in a fancy limousine.
Oriental was composed by Aubrey Johnson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob tells the genie to grant three wishes to his friends.
Oriental Juggler was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Title card.
The Orkney Rope Waltz
The Orkney Rope Waltz was composed by Brian Peters.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "SpongeBob, you're manning the drive-thru."
Ornamente No. 1
Ormamente No. 1 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy trying different fertilizers.
The Outlaw was composed by Ron Goodwin. There are different variations.
The Outlaw (a)
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Out west, a man gets right back up on his coffin."; "Okay, okay, I'll do it."
The Outlaw (b)
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "I'll catch your worm for ya."
Outrage was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob making more statues.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Come out of there!"
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "You were right, SpongeBob! I went too far! I went too far!"
Out of Control
Out of Control was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Fork in the road.
Out of the Crypt
There are two versions of Out of the Crypt. One was composed by Harry Lubin, and the other one was composed by Sean Elder.
(Harry Lubin version)
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Title card.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "I was the only one who knew how to stop it."
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - SpongeBob and Patrick bow before the captain; "Yes, you."
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "It's the largest Krabby Patty the world has ever seen!"
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Gary is cloned; The End?
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Title card.
(Sean Elder version)
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman steers his ship downwards.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - "How dare you steal my dandruff!"
Out on the Town
Out on the Town was composed by Lew Vincent.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Tourists line up to use the restroom.
Ouverture Pie Voleuse
Ouverture Pie Voleuse was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and later arranged by Dominique Guiot and Eric Mallet.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Squidward reciting poetry; Squidward continues reciting poetry.
Over the Waves
Over the Waves is a traditional song composed by Andrew Pilmer and Juventino Rosas.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Hey, pal, want some of my cotton candy?"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Krusty Krab Museum; "Shouldn't we chase after him?"; "Not good sand, either."
Overture was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Holy mackarel! Look, Patrick, we've struck magic!!!"
Oyster Girls is a traditional English country dance performed by Robert Alexander White.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Patrick does CPR on Squidward.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - The ending.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Title card.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "And now it's time for Patchy's Pick hosted by SpongeBob's number one fan, Patchy the Pirate!"
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - Title card.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - The ending.