|List of associated production music contents|
O Solo Mio Mandolin
O Solo Mio Mandolin is composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob starts to sing.
Ocean Man was composed by Ween.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - The first end credits song.
Off to Play
Off to Play was composed by David Snell.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone celebrates Timmy's birthday.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "...buying baby clothes?"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs notices that kids are playing in his lawn.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton tries to sell chum to a little kid.
Of Love and Destiny
Of Love and Destiny was composed by Lucas Leighton.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - SpongeBob slips and suddenly flips the patties in the air.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy disposes of all his SpongeBob belongings.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob searches all over his house for Gary.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "Stick to the, stick to the... Lou, my darling!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy cries.
- 83b. "Waiting" - "I've been mean to GARY, and I flipped SANDY! And now, you hate me 'cause...
[sniffs] I'M A BIG JERK!!"
The Ogre was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Okay, let's see. Personal possessions, clothes off your backs... that should about do it."
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental)
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental) is based on the traditional folktune "Cropple Creek". It was arranged by Roy Henley.
- Jellyfish Jam - SpongeBob milks the jellyfish.
Old 49er was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - A hillbilly warns SpongeBob about the wild ones.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Oops, I missed a spot"; Banjo music.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton paints a log cabin.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's a statue of SpongeBuck SquarePants!"; Everyone cheers.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Krusty Krab with Western-themed decor.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's 2nd brain music.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Flashback of Plankton's ancestors; "Hey, Plankton!"
Old Comrades was composed by Andrew Pilmer.
Old Creepy Feeling
Old Creepy Feeling was composed by John Scott.
|083||Rise and Shine||Patrick tries to find out where the ringing is coming from.|
|088||Money Talks||Mr. Krabs' money begs him to spend them.|
|093||BlackJack||"Uh... lock the door behind you, kid."|
|116||Squid's Visit||"He copied all 492 of my self-portraits..."|
Old Hilo March
Old Hilo March is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
|003||Jellyfishing||SpongeBob and Patrick give Squidward the jellyfish he caught in a jar.|
|008||Sandy's Rocket||SpongeBob tries to convince Sandy to let him go to the moon with her.|
|073||Once Bitten||Gary's back to normal; The ending.|
|082||Night Light||Patrick runs to the sun, and then runs back.|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||Title card.|
O Makalapua (b)
O Makalapua (b) is the traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
|014||Karate Choppers||"Oh, all right, Mr. Krabs, you caught me."|
|040||Squid on Strike||SpongeBob cries because he, and Squidward got fired.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward talks to SpongeBob and Patrick while they are eating.|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||"Oh, it's no use, SpongeBob."|
|077||Driven to Tears||SpongeBob admits that he's the litterbug.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Sandy reads the note from SpongeBob.|
|101||Krabby Road||Plankton cries after his machine breaks.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||At the Chum Bucket, Plankton is celebrating 50 years of failure.|
|136||A Day Without Tears||Gary is shown sleeping.|
O Primavera was composed by Robert (Bob) and John Foster.
- Doing Time - "A memoir of my life, written in red ink!"
Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream was composed by Clive Richardson.
Once Upon A Time
Once Upon A Time was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Title card & opening.
On Fire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Tea at the Treedome||Sandy fights a clam.|
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob and Squidward go into a tornado with the pizza.|
|009||Nature Pants||The Krusty Krab kitchen is set on fire.|
|015||Suds||SpongeBob rolls towards the Krusty Krab.|
|017||Rock Bottom||The bus goes far down into Rock Bottom.|
|021||Squid's Day Off||Squidward fantasizes SpongeBob setting the Krusty Krab on fire.|
|022||Something Smells||"What is wrong with you people?!"|
|041||SpongeGuard on Duty||SpongeBob yells as he fantasizes the cemetery in Goo Lagoon.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward gets lost in the forest while trying to escape.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy?! Must...get...autograph!"|
|050||Wet Painters||Patrick whacks the paint can with an ax. (The end of this track heard only)|
|056||I Had an Accident||SpongeBob falls down.|
|058||Missing Identity||Whenever someone hyperventilates heavily over SpongeBob's nametag (SpongeBob thrice and Patrick once).|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||"What's happening?"|
|078||Born to Be Wild||SpongeBob and Patrick run together; SpongeBob and Patrick try to hide one another.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||The bus breaks down; the bus crashes into Atlantis.|
|099||SpongeHenge||The Krusty Krab gets blown away; "I need a place to hide from those jellyfish."|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||Ms. Gristlepuss runs for the Patty that Al is eating.|
On the Beach
On the Beach is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
On With the Race
On With the Race was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- Fools in April - A rope sends SpongeBob flying everywhere.
One Over the Eight
One Over the Eight was composed by Len Stevens.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - A bus full of old ladies arrives at the Krusty Krab.
- Pet or Pests - Gary wakes up.
Only Lovers Know A
Only Lovers Know A was composed by Mladen Franko.
Open and End Fanfare
Open and End Fanfare was composed by Nino Nardini. It accompanies the special episodes, specifically the ones that begin with "Patchy the Pirate Presents" / "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants Special!" including:
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- Slimy Dancing - "Next up, SpongeBob SquarePants."
- Pest of the West - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
Open Prairie was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Rodeo Daze - Sandy's suit turns into a rocket.
Opening Trailer 2
Opening Trailer 2 was composed by Syd Dale.
- Tentacle-Vision - Plays as the theme music to "Squidward Chat" and "Squidward's House Party."
The Oracle was composed by David Farnon. This song is an ancient church music.
|019||Neptune's Spatula||Neptune tries SpongeBob's Krabby Patty.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||"The conch is the one who brought us this banquet. This copyrighted conch is the quarterstone of our organization."|
|053||New Student Starfish||"You see Patrick, Roger’s shell represents the fragile line between life and death when behind the wheel of a boat."|
|058||Plankton's Army||The safe containing the secret formula is unlocked.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||"Son, hear my words."|
|145||Buried in Time||SpongeBob bows in front of the tartar sauce bucket.|
Orchestral Effects were composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Orchestral Effect (f)
- Ripped Pants - SpongeBob smiles.
- Squeaky Boots - SpongeBob puts on the "magic ovenmitts."
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob enters Gary's dream.
- The Paper - "Pocket lint!"
- Rock Bottom - "Glove candy dispenser."
- Walking Small - "What about aggressively nice people?"
- Bossy Boots - "I've got it!"
- Big Pink Loser - "An award?"
Orchestral Ending (d)
Orchestral Ending (d) was also composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Bossy Boots - "This is the greatest uniform ever!"
Orchestral Flourishes are composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Orchestral Flourish 4
- Home Sweet Pineapple - A fanfare is heard after Patrick's building suggestion.
- Friend or Foe? - The school kids start to adore Krabby Patties.
Orchestral Flourish 6
- Squid's Day Off - "I can't believe this is really happening. *sniffs* TODAY, I START LIVING!"
- Friend or Foe? - The school kids praise Krabs.
Orchestral Links were composed by Mike Sunderland.
Orchestral Link (50)
- Dying for Pie - "You're right, Mr. Krabs!"
Orchestrated Devices (c)
Orchestrated Devices (c) was composed by Raymond C. Jones.
Organ a Go Go
Organ a Go Go was composed by Syd Dale.
- Friend or Foe - Stinky strips into his new costume and takes a seat in a fancy limosine.
The Orkney Rope Waltz
The Orkney Rope Waltz is a traditional Scottish waltz performed by Brian Peters.
- Driven to Tears - "SpongeBob, you're manning the drive-thru."
Outrage was composed by Peter Yorke.
- SpongeHenge - The jellyfish find SpongeBob at work.
- House Fancy - "Come out of there!"
- A Life in a Day - "You were right, SpongeBob! I went too far! I went too far!"
Out of the Crypt
Out of the Crypt was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - Title card.
- Sponge-Cano! - "I was the only one who knew how to stop it."
- Ghoul Fools - SpongeBob and Patrick bow before the captain.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - "It's the largest Krabby Patty the world has ever seen!"
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Gary is cloned; The End?
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Title card.
Over the Waves
Over the Waves is a traditional song composed by Andrew Pilmer and Juventino Rosas.
- Stuck in the Wringer - "Hey, pal, want some of my cotton candy?"
Overture was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Wishing You Well - "Holy mackarel! Look, Patrick, we've struck magic!!!"
Oyster Girls is a traditional English country dance performed by Robert Alexander White.
|001||Help Wanted||SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab.|
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors||Patrick does CPR on Squidward.|
|012||Employee of the Month||Title card.|
|033||Shanghaied||"And now it's time for Patchy's Pick hosted by SpongeBob's number one fan, Patchy the Pirate!"|
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||Title card.|
|038||Sailor Mouth||The ending.|