This article is a list of associated production musicused in the series and the episodes in which they are featured.
|List of associated production music contents|
National Mourning was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- New Student Starfish - Mrs. Puff takes away SpongeBob's good noodle star.
Nato Meeting was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward's let back into the lodge.
Nautical Hijinx was composed by Nicolas Carr.
|074||Bummer Vacation||SpongeBob sneaks into the kitchen through the phone.|
|081||Friend or Foe||Stinky refuses to serve Krabs and Plankton; "Did you hear that, Krabs?"|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob bathes in the dishwasher.|
|088||Money Talks||Mr. Krabs tries to get his money to talk.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||SpongeBob tries to talk to Mr. Krabs in his office.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"Local resident watches pole?"|
|110||The Slumber Party||"My friends will be here in 20 minutes for my slumber party..."|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Mr. Krabs and his crew pretend that they are sailing to trick Grandpa Redbeard.|
|116||Squid's Visit||The opening|
|119||Gullible Pants||"It's a...secret."; SpongeBob takes the customer into the kitchen.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||"Ready for a room temperature Krabby Patty yet?"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to fry two patties for every one that they sell.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||"Aw, jeez."|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob takes Plankton into the kitchen; SpongeBob turns on the garbage disposal.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||Patrick bursts in.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||SpongeBob and Patrick try to reenact Squidward's accident.|
|158||Sweet and Sour Squidward||Krabs takes Squidward's clarinet.|
- Nautical Novice - Played during the montage of SpongeBob showing off his knowledge.
Next was composed by Chris Goulstone.
- Shanghaied - Big Tough Guy
Newsreel was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Club SpongeBob - "Take that, SpongeBob and Patrick!"
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott.
- Help Wanted - "...ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab: home of the Krabby Patty. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years, I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, LAY IT ON THE LINE AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!
Night Butcher was composed by Richard Harvey.
- Hall Monitor - Patrick sees the maniac.
- Valentine's Day - Patrick starts to grow impatient.
- Imitation Krabs - Plankton is inside robot krabs.
Night Chill was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Pizza Delivery
- Survival of the Idiots - "Well, I guess I've lived a full life."
- Dumped - SpongeBob closes the window on his head.
The Nightmare Begins was composed by John Devereaux.
|003||Plankton!||Shot of Plankton's lab (a live-action dog.)|
|013||Scaredy Pants||Mrs. Puff scares SpongeBob up a streetlight.|
|018||Walking Small||Plankton laughs evilly.|
|022||Something Smells||SpongeBob asks people if he's "ugly".|
|030||No Free Rides||Mrs. Puff imagines SpongeBob on the road and destroying the city.|
Nirvana was composed by Somasundram Yasotha.
- Pickles - "If you learn to make a Krabby Patty again, your life will be back in order."
Non Stop is the theme song for the 1955 news program Independent Television News. It was composed by John Malcolm.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - Perch Perkins' report for the grand opening of "The Krusty Krab 2".
No Fear was composed by Udi Harpaz.
- A Life in a Day - "This is where we redeem our miserable lives."; "You must defeat your reason before you can start... LIVING LIKE LARRY!!!"
- Ditchin' - SpongeBob emerges with the bathroom key.
- Sand Castles in the Sand - SpongeBob talks to the lieutenant.
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - "Wait just one minute!"
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "Hold it right there, mister."
No Questions Asked
No Questions Asked was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- The Clash of Triton - "It just doesn't make any sense."
Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Shell Shocked - "Uh-oh, now look what you've done!"
Nostalgic Romance was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Pizza Delivery - "It's not just a boulder... it's a rock!"
- Patty Hype - SpongeBob is overjoyed to be back at the Krusty Krab.
No Way Out
No Way Out was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.