|List of associated production music contents|
National Mourning was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Natives Bulletin was composed by Jonny Teupen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Patar eats slime off Squog.
Nato Meeting was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Nature's World 1
Nature's World 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy calls the French Narrator.
Nautical Discovery [#97]
Nautical Discovery [#97] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Exterior of boating museum.
Nautical Fantacy was composed by William Trytel.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Inside the museum; "Oh, boy, here it is. The main controls."
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "I'd be in violation of the naval code."
- Nautical Hijinx was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Nautical Trilogy was composed by Robert Farnon.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Opening.
- . "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" - Opening.
The Navy Lark was composed by James Moody and Tommy Reilly.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Played during the montage of SpongeBob showing off his knowledge.
Next was composed by Chris Goulstone.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Big Tough Guy.
Next Please was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "I want to give a special thanks to my friend Sandy."; Ending.
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "...ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab: home of the Krabby Patty. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years, I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, LAY IT ON THE LINE AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!
New Country was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
New Country [#41]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "You like it here so much you feel yourself being moved to a song?"
New Country [#48]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Let's just start with the song."
New Threat was composed by Roger Roger.
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - Plankton watching a scary movie.
Newsreel was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Take that, SpongeBob and Patrick!"
Nice and Friendly (a)
Nice and Friendly (a) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist at a fat guy's house.
Night Butcher was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick sees the maniac.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick starts to grow impatient.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Plankton is inside a robot.
Night Chill was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Well, I guess I've lived a full life."
The Nightmare Begins (a)
The Nightmare Begins (a) was composed by John Devereaux.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Shot of Plankton's lab (a live-action dog.)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Mrs. Puff scares SpongeBob up a streetlight.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob asks people if he's "ugly".
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff imagines SpongeBob on the road and destroying the city.
Nirvana was composed by Somasundram Yasotha.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "If you learn to make a Krabby Patty again, your life will be back in order."
Non Stop was composed by John Malcolm.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Perch Perkins' report for the grand opening of "The Krusty Krab 2."
No Fear was composed by Udi Harpaz. There are different variations.
No Fear (a)
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Uh-huh... mm-hmm. Well put, general."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Hold it right there, mister."
No Fear OL
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "This is where we redeem our miserable lives."; "You must defeat your reason before you can start... LIVING LIKE LARRY!!!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob emerges with the bathroom key.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Wait just one minute!"
No Questions Asked
No Questions Asked was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
No Questions Asked (b)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "It just doesn't make any sense."
No Questions Asked OL
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "That lock was forged by the gods!"
No Way Out
No Way Out was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Prepare to meet your maker, sea witch."
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Uh-oh, now look what you've done!"
Norman Buchan's Harp
Norman Buchan's Harp was composed by Gordon McCulloch.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Customers chanting for food.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab with the cave sponge following him. (Slowed down)
Nostalgic Hawaii was composed by George de Fretes.
Nostalgic Romance was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "It's not just a boulder... it's a rock!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob is overjoyed to be back at the Krusty Krab.
Now is the Time (a)
Now is the Time (a) was composed by David Robidoux.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Little boy gives Patrick his patty.
- Nude Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky and arranged by George Wilson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward giving away his stuff.
Nutcracker-Dance of the Reed Flutes
Nutcracker-Dance of the Reed Flutes was composed by Fiachra Trench and Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward dancing while music is played on the turntable; Squidward dancing again; Squidward dancing again.
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Montage of Squidward overworking SpongeBob.
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Ribbon dancing.
Nyala was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Rain.