|List of associated production music contents|
National Mourning was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Natives Bulletin was composed by Jonny Teupen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Patar eats slime off Squog.
Nato Meeting was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Nature's World 1
Nature's World 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy calls the French Narrator.
Nautical Fantacy was composed by William Trytel.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Inside the museum; "Oh, boy, here it is. The main controls."
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "I'd be in violation of the naval code."
Nautical Discovery [#97]
Nautical Discovery [#97] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Exterior of boating museum.
Nautical Hijinx was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Nautical Trilogy was composed by Robert Farnon.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Opening.
- . "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" - Opening.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Played during the montage of SpongeBob showing off his knowledge.
Next was composed by Chris Goulstone.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Big Tough Guy.
Next Please was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "I want to give a special thanks to my friend Sandy."; Ending.
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott. This song is currently the APM song that hasn't been played for the longest because it only appears in the beginning of the first episode of the series, Help Wanted.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "...ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab: home of the Krabby Patty. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years, I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, LAY IT ON THE LINE AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!
The New Countries were composed by Harry Bluestone.
New Country [#41]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "You like it here so much you feel yourself being moved to a song?"
New Country [#48]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Let's just start with the song."
Newsreel was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Take that, SpongeBob and Patrick!"
Night Butcher was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick sees the maniac.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick starts to grow impatient.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Plankton is inside a robot.
Night Chill was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Well, I guess I've lived a full life."
The Nightmare Begins was composed by John Devereaux.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Shot of Plankton's lab (a live-action dog.)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Mrs. Puff scares SpongeBob up a streetlight.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob asks people if he's "ugly".
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff imagines SpongeBob on the road and destroying the city.
Nirvana was composed by Somasundram Yasotha.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "If you learn to make a Krabby Patty again, your life will be back in order."
Non Stop was the intro music for the British news service Independent Television News from its' launch in 1955 until the early 1980s (at which point its' usage had been relegated to weekend and holiday broadcasts after their regular bulletins- News at One, News at 5:45 and News at Ten- had received their own music). It was composed by John Malcolm.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Perch Perkins' report for the grand opening of "The Krusty Krab 2."
No Fear was composed by Udi Harpaz. There are two versions.
No Fear (a)
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Uh-huh... mm-hmm. Well put, general."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Hold it right there, mister."
No Fear OL
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "This is where we redeem our miserable lives."; "You must defeat your reason before you can start... LIVING LIKE LARRY!!!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob emerges with the bathroom key.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Wait just one minute!"
No Questions Asked
No Questions Asked was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are two versions.
No Questions Asked (b)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "It just doesn't make any sense."
No Questions Asked OL
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "That lock was forged by the gods!"
No Way Out
No Way Out was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Prepare to meet your maker, sea witch."
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Uh-oh, now look what you've done!"
Norman Buchan's Harp
Norman Buchan's Harp was composed by Gordon McCulloch.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Customers chanting for food.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab with the cave sponge following him. (Slowed down)
Nostalgic Hawaii was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hawaiian Pussycat". It seems to be based on the chord progression of "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue", and is most commonly used as a theme for Gary.
Nostalgic Romance was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "It's not just a boulder... it's a rock!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob is overjoyed to be back at the Krusty Krab.
Now is the Time (a)
Now is the Time (a) was composed by David Robidoux.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Little boy gives Patrick his patty.
Nude Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky and arranged by George Wilson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward giving away his stuff.
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Montage of Squidward overworking SpongeBob.
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Ribbon dancing.
Nyala was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Rain.