|List of associated production music contents|
National Mourning was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Natives Bulletin was composed by Jonny Teupen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Patar eats slime off Squog.
Nato Meeting was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Nautical Fantacy was composed by William Trytel.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Inside the museum; "Oh, boy, here it is. The main controls."
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "I'd be in violation of the naval code."
Nautical Discovery [#97]
Nautical Discovery [#97] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Exterior of boating museum.
Nautical Hijinx was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob sneaks into the kitchen through the phone; SpongeBob falls into the grease fryer.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Stinky refuses to serve Krabs and Plankton; "Did you hear that, Krabs?"
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob bathes in the dishwasher.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs tries to get his money to talk.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob tries to talk to Mr. Krabs in his office.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Local Resident Watches Pole/"Mr. Krabs, isn't that lying?"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "My friends will be here in 20 minutes for my slumber party..."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs and his crew pretend that they are sailing to trick Grandpa Redbeard.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - The opening.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "It's a...secret."; Mr. Krabs decides who's gonna be in charge; SpongeBob takes the customer into the kitchen.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Ready for a room temperature Krabby Patty yet?"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to fry two patties for every one that they sell.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Aw, jeez."
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - SpongeBob takes Plankton into the kitchen; SpongeBob turns on the garbage disposal.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "SpongeBob, what are you doing?"; Patrick's t-shirt.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to reenact Squidward's accident.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Krabs takes Squidward's clarinet.
Nautical Trilogy was composed by Robert Farnon.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Opening.
- . "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" - Opening.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Played during the montage of SpongeBob showing off his knowledge.
Next was composed by Chris Goulstone.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Big Tough Guy.
Next Please was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "I want to give a special thanks to my friend Sandy."; Ending.
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott. This song is currently the APM song that hasn't been played for the longest because it only appears in the beginning of the first episode of the series, Help Wanted.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "...ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab: home of the Krabby Patty. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years, I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, LAY IT ON THE LINE AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!
The New Countries were composed by Harry Bluestone.
New Country [#41]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "You like it here so much you feel yourself being moved to a song?"
New Country [#48]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Let's just start with the song."
Newsreel was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Take that, SpongeBob and Patrick!"
Night Butcher was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick sees the maniac.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick starts to grow impatient.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Plankton is inside a robot.
Night Chill was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Well, I guess I've lived a full life."
The Nightmare Begins was composed by John Devereaux.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Shot of Plankton's lab (a live-action dog.)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Mrs. Puff scares SpongeBob up a streetlight.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob asks people if he's "ugly".
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff imagines SpongeBob on the road and destroying the city.
Nirvana was composed by Somasundram Yasotha.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "If you learn to make a Krabby Patty again, your life will be back in order."
Non Stop was the intro music for the British news service Independent Television News from its' launch in 1955 until the early 1980s (at which point its' usage had been relegated to weekend and holiday broadcasts after their regular bulletins- News at One, News at 5:45 and News at Ten- had received their own music). It was composed by John Malcolm.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Perch Perkins' report for the grand opening of "The Krusty Krab 2."
No Fear was composed by Udi Harpaz. There are two versions.
No Fear (a)
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Uh-huh... mm-hmm. Well put, general."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Hold it right there, mister."
No Fear OL
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "This is where we redeem our miserable lives."; "You must defeat your reason before you can start... LIVING LIKE LARRY!!!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob emerges with the bathroom key.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Wait just one minute!"
No Questions Asked (b)
No Questions Asked was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "It just doesn't make any sense."
No Way Out
No Way Out was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Prepare to meet your maker, sea witch."
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Uh-oh, now look what you've done!"
Nostalgic Hawaii was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hawaiian Pussycat". It seems to be based on the chord progression of "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue", and is most commonly used as a theme for Gary.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - The opening.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - The ending.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Montage of SpongeBob, Patrick and Gary doing "opposite" things.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob shows Patrick his ghost costume.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob tries to come up with things he and Sandy can do besides karate.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Title card.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The ending.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Gary! Well I'll be. You can tie shoes!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob says "Hi" to everyone in Bikini Bottom.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - The ending.
- 29b. "Dumped" - The opening.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - The ending.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - Title card; The ending.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Sandy and Patrick jellyfish outside of SpongeBob's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The ending.
Nostalgic Romance was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "It's not just a boulder... it's a rock!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob is overjoyed to be back at the Krusty Krab.
Now is the Time (a)
Now is the Time (a) was composed by David Robidoux.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Little boy gives Patrick his patty.
Nude Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - "It's a boy?!"
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Oh!"
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Whoa, low-salt ketchup?!"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy knocks Squidward out.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick takes off the disguise.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "Hey, that's it!"
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Mr. Krabs kicks SpongeBob and Patrick out.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Squidward kicks SpongeBob.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob opens his eyes.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - "What?!"
- . "Me Money" - Krabs' safe is empty.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Nematodes eat SpongeBob's pants.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Mermaid Man!" / "Barnacle Boy!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - "The fork!"
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "...and destroyed his place of business!"
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "Mr. What Zit Tooya? What kind of ridiculous name is that?!" / "IT'S MY NAME!!! WHAT ZIT TOOYA!!!"
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - The next morning.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Squidward runs into the limbo pole again.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs shiver.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob gets kicked out; SpongeBob and Patrick get kicked out of radio station.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "I do not play games!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick falls off the ceiling.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Squidward chokes; Squidward chokes again.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "YOU BURNED OUR FOOD SUPPLY?!?!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick run into Squidward.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Patrick reveals a giant rock drilled into the back of his head.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob kicked out; SpongeBob's hit on the head; Squidward slips.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - A huge crowd outside Squidward's house.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - The shot of bride and groom photo.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's living room covered in paint.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The boat flips over.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Close-up to Patrick's butt.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Squidward kicks SpongeBob out of his house.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - Squidward grabs SpongeBob's slide whistle.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward frustratingly opens his eyes.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Squidward screams; At the very end.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "What are you talking about, SpongeBob?"
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Nat asks for a chum stick.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - "You left your keys on the table back there."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "SPONGEBOB!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs gives Pearl 'Katsup' packets.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Squidward kicks SpongeBob out of his house; Close-up shot of Gary's eyes.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Everyone left.
- 113b. "The Card" - Shot of Patrick's bad teeth.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Squidward's facial reaction.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob bumps into Mrs. Puff.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Check the size of it, Granddad! Granddad, check the--!"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - The Cephalopod Lodge throws the outsiders out, including Squidward; Squidward pushes SpongeBob and Patrick out of his house; SpongeBob pulls out a giant sock.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward leaves.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Shot of Patrick's trophy.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward looks like he's shocked.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Mr. Krabs bumps into SpongeBob; "What the...?"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob runs into Patrick.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Chum Is Fum!
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Squidward smiles.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - At the very end.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Wait a minute!"
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob winks; Squidward gets kicked out.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward stammered.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - SpongeBob feeds Pearl a Krabby Patty.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Patrick glues SpongeBob to the wringer.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "Hey, look, a hairless goat!"
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - SpongeBob screams.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Yeah!"
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - "Community service?!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Close-up to Patrick's armpit hair.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob lending money.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - The bill.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "No problem."
- 136b. "Summer Job" - "You have a new co-worker!"
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - "What the...?"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "I love it!"
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Patrick falls on top of SpongeBob; SpongeBob's house is inside a giant bubble.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick are gone.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs realize they forgot to look at the formula.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Zoom out shot of SpongeBob crushed.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - The ending.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Patrick Not-Star.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Here you go."
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "I just saw the sign."
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Close-up of Squilvia's face.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - The bill.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Squidward is shown without teeth.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - SpongeBob gets kicked out.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Mrs. Puff is shown in underwear.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Squidward slams the door.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Mr. Krabs adds 'artistic advice' to the menu.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - SpongeBob and Patrick get kicked out.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "An oxygen tank?!"
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - Fuzzy removes SpongeBob's belt; Fuzzy's pants fall down.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - A giant soybean is shown.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - SpongeBob and Plankton gasp.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob plants the flag in Squidward's foot.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Patrick without pants.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Krusty Krab ad in tree.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Shot of Three-Headed Jake.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Plankton sees the Krusty Krab in the shop.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Jump rope, eh?"
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - "But I do have to throw away the trash."; SpongeBob and Sandy find out the world record book is outdated.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Mr. Krabs sees a dollar on the ground.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward sees a long line of customers.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - The urchin pokes Plankton.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Holy plot twist!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Good thing we landed on SpongeBob."
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Mr. Krabs smiles.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob grins enthusiastically.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "Not ready for work!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "Tonight?!"
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Boss facepalms.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Scarfish's head on fire.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - "Oh, hey, Mr. Krabs"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Squidward goes to jail.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward wakes up; Safe hits Squidward.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Krabs throws Squidward into the kitcen.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Huge pile of paperwork.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy tells Patrick he's in charge.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs kicks Plankton to the Chum Bucket.
- 199a. "Sold!" - "Oh, that's why I felt great this morning."
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Fish eating hat.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Krabs shakes his head.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Wake up!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - Krabs smells his armpit.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Ta-da!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Empty fuel tank.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Dr. Negative shirt.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - SpongeBob trips on the banana peel.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Krabs squishes Plankton.
- 207b. "House Worming" - "Sweet Dutchman's ghost!"
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - Squidward gulps.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "WHAT?!"
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Armpit hair.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Krabs sees Squidward back at the Krusty Krab with SpongeBob.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Nurse takes Squidward's money; Krabs disappears.
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky and arranged by George Wilson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward giving away his stuff.
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Montage of Squidward overworking SpongeBob.
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Ribbon dancing.
Nyala was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Rain.