This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter l.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Le Big Switch - Le Schnook arrives at the Krusty Krab.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Grandma makes breakfast for Gary.|
|073||Once Bitten||"Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||Grandma's Tea House.|
|174||Treats!||SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.|
The Land is Ours
The Land is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Help Wanted||SpongeBob lifts weights; Patrick gives SpongeBob a pep talk|
|002||Ripped Pants||Larry lifts the entire crowd.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Laces or no laces!"|
|022||Something Smells||SpongeBob repeatedly shouts, "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||"Bubble Buddy!"|
|038||Artist Unknown||"With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"|
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- Goo Goo Gas - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- Something Smells - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx was composed by Phillip Green.
|136||Summer Job||Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward is nervous.|
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- Krusty Love - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Laughter (actually called The Big Laugh) was composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Plays whenever Manray gets tickled (and plays faster and super-fast when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
On October 26, 2006, Laundry Song was voted for by viewer Caroline Reger.
Laundry Song (a)
- New Digs - Title Card.
Laundry Song (b)
- New Digs - The song SpongeBob sings while doing his laundry.
Lavender's Blue A
Lavender's Blue A was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
- The Smoking Peanut - Clamu is shown sleeping.
Le Prophete - Coronation March
Le Prophete - Coronation March was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- Choir Boys - Everyone cheers.
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- Le Big Switch - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- Porous Pockets - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know...your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
|022||Something Smells||Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||Everyone cheers for Squidward.|
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- The Inmates of Summer - The curtain comes back up.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Gone - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
Let's Dance Susanna is an adaptation of Stephen Foster's song, "Oh, Susanna" by Roy Henley.
- Plankton's Army - The tune the hillbilly plankton play.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- Spy Buddies - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- The Krusty Plate - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Squilliam Returns - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schink.
- Squidville - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres.
Life on the Wild Side was composed by Sam Spence.
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||The winner of the contest is announced; Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and SpongeBob patrol the city.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob shows Gary his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy paddleboy set; "Mermaid Man needs me!"|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||"And his young, fit servant Barnacle Boy!"|
|082||Night Light||Mermaid Man sees the signal in the sky.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||The scene of the kids party at the Krusty Krab.|
|114||Ditchin'||The book signing is announced.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The opening at Shady Shoals.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||SpongeBob takes out a Barnacle Boy action figure.|
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord is composed by Ron Wasserman.
- Professor Squidward - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- Summer Job - role playing.
Life or Death
Life or Death are composed by Jack Beaver.
- Life of Crime - "We're thieves!"
- Krusty Krab Training Video - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- Goo Goo Gas - The phone booth fills with gas.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Lighting the Fuse
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Lighting the Fuse (a)
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob tries to flip a patty with Le Spatula, but it curves the wrong way.
Lighting the Fuse (b)
- Skill Crane - Squidward gives the crane machine another (unsuccessful) go.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"I'm afraid he's not joking."|
|035||The Secret Box||"Not even... Squidward's house!"; "Good thing he didn't pull on the Secret String revealing the Secret Compartment of my Secret Box revealing one embarrassing snapshot of SpongeBob at that Christmas party!"|
|Band Geeks||"What did you say, punk?!"|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton spies on the Krabby Patty inside the bottle of ketchup.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||Mr. Krabs draws a ghost.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"Squidward? Squidward?"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob enters the Chum Bucket.|
|065||Funny Pants||"Listen, SpongeBob, this is serious!"|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||"Something seems different about me."|
|075||That's No Lady||Patrick tries to take the "assassin's" order.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"I can't believe we did it!"|
|081||Friend or Foe||"*laughs evilly* "First, we'll rule their stomachs and then..."; Krabs and Plankton fight over the recipe.|
|085||Krabs a la Mode||Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs' weakness.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton uses the baby powder.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton sees the Krabby Submarine in the abyss being stuck.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"The Chum Stick that's finally gonna drive Krabs out of business!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket with Sandy's pelt.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Plankton is seen in the bottle where the secret formula is.|
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence. It is often used as the theme song for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fight SpongeBob and Patrick; "SEA CREATURES, ATTACK!!"|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drive off in their Invisible Boatmobile; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy hear the conch signal again; "To the Invisible Boatmobile!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick slide down the ropes to the Invisible Boatmobile.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run from autograph hound SpongeBob; "GET SPONGEBOB!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Title card.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||Title card.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Title card; FryBoy feeds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy some fiber.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The runaway Mermarang causes havoc at Shady Shoals; Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick throwing innocent people in jail.|
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- As Seen on TV - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lionheart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- The Curse of the Hex - "Take this!"
- Whelk Attack - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Squidward's School for Grown-Ups - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- Extreme Spots - Played every time the Englishman is seen.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- Giant Squidward - Guppies sleeping
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- Party Pooper Pants - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- Party Pooper Pants - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight
Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight was composed by Nicolas Carr
- Procrastination - SpongeBob cleans everything in the kitchen.
- Whale of a Birthday - SpongeBob purchases everything for Pearl.
- Squid Wood - Squidward works in his garden.
Lonely Heart's Club was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
- Gary Takes a Bath - SpongeBob scolds Gary.
- Club SpongeBob - Patrick asks the Magic Conch if Squidward can have a sandwich.
- Can You Spare a Dime?" - "Hmmm... That's two things in this house that won't work!"
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Patrick comes home late from work.
- Chocolate with Nuts - The bandaged fish asks SpongeBob and Patrick to sell more chocolate bars for him.
- New Student Starfish - SpongeBob gets sent to the seat at the back of the classroom.
- The Camping Episode - Squidward gets annoyed with SpongeBob and Patrick camping outside his house.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - The citizens call SpongeBob names.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick roll around in puddles of their own tears.
- Shell of a Man - Mr Krabs tells SpongeBob the meaning of molting.
- Good Neighbors - "Gee Patrick, do you think Squidward was trying to tell us something?"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - Squidward realizes Sandy won't be finished with the Molecular Seperator Ray until the day after his recital.
- Wishing You Well - Mr. Krabs learns about the concept of a wishing well.
- The Thing - "Hi, stranger. I am SpongeBob."; "Wait a minute, maybe he's not a monster."
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs sees that even Pearl is drinking the Kelpshake; Plankton discovers that the Kelpshake restaurant is more competition to the Krusty Krab than the Chum Bucket.
- Friend or Foe - Mr Krabs and Plankton enter Stinky Burgers.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "Mr. Krabs, you seem to know the rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder..."; "Look at this wild hooligan!"
- Single Cell Anniversary - Plankton comes into the Chum Bucket and has a surprise for Karen.
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
|034||Frankendoodle||"He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world, longing for a purpose."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Mr. Plankton?"|
|045||Doing Time||SpongeBob gets arrested.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Patrick "focuses" on his customer.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Plankton and Mr. Krabs go to Plankton's lab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob breathes inside his bubble.|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Johnson, I finally figured out a way to shrink an ordinary mailman down to the size of a grain of sand."|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Yes, I can hear you."|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob uses a microscope.|
|146||Earworm||"Just as I thought."|
|148||Whelk Attack||Sandy examines the whelks' slime under a microscope.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||The opening.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||Plankton's master plan is fatally flawed.|
|183||Eek, An Urchin!||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scoop out Squidward's succulent.|
Lonely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- Sun Bleached - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. This usually plays when someone gets sad.
- The Chaperone - Whenever Pearl cries.
- Arrgh! - "A pirate is not judged by the notches in his cutlets, or the size of his booty. A pirate is judged by the loyalty of his crew..."
- Something Smells - The music Gary plays on the violin while SpongeBob chops the onions.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Man Ray fakes crying.
- Krusty Love - "Please, lad?"
- Krab Borg - "Isn't that sad?"
- Chocolate with Nuts - "I was born with glass bones and paper skin."
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "What have we done?"
- Friend or Foe - (only episode outside the Hillenburg era to play this track) "Twas true."
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Friend or Foe? - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
- The Original Fry Cook - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way A
Look This Way A was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- Patrick's Staycation - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin.
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Sandy connects the two devices.|
|163||Mermaid Man Begins||A scientist does research on radioactive ants.|
|Plankton's Good Eye||
The robotic eye is zapping everything.
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||Title card.|
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - Phil whimpering
Love for Sale A
Love For Sale A was composed by Peter Fallowell.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko. While the title may suggest otherwise, it contains a dramatic sting at the end for which the track is most oftenly used.
|009||Nature Pants||Patrick breathes heavily.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||"SQUIDWARD!!!"|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The snail! I forgot the snail!" (T.V. airings only)|
|014||SB-129||A prehistoric SpongeBob is shown.|
|016||Valentine's Day||SpongeBob tries to convince Patrick to spare the crowd, but to no avail.|
|021||Squid's Day Off||"I forgot to show him how to make change!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||SpongeBob sees that the grill is missing.|
|025||Wormy||" Now ....HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE KRUSTY KRAB!!!"|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"NO!!!! I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!!"|
|056||I Had an Accident||"SpongeBob, look out for that tree!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||*growls* "SPONGEBOB BETRAYED US!!"|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||The lawyer slips on a wet spot.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||The pony imagines being crushed by Pearl.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||Squidward screams.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Bloodthirsty bikers... AND THEY'RE HEADED STRAIGHT FOR BIKINI BOTTOM?!?!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"We'll make sure he never walks again!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||The flashback of Plankton's family getting eaten by a whale.|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"...WITH ME CASH REGISTER!!!"|
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- Sun Bleached - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon
- Home Sweet Pineapple - Squidward unknowingly invites SpongeBob into his house.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- Krusty Krushers - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob talks in his sleep
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland. It plays near another track, "Furtive Footsteps".
|062||The Lost Mattress||Squidward woke up the guard worm.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.|
Lurching Monster was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Chimps Ahoy - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.