|List of associated production music contents|
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Grandma makes breakfast for Gary.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Grandma's Tea House.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.
The Land is Ours
The Land is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Help Wanted||SpongeBob lifts weights; Patrick gives SpongeBob a pep talk|
|002||Ripped Pants||Larry lifts the entire crowd.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Laces or no laces!"|
|022||Something Smells||SpongeBob repeatedly shouts, "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||"Bubble Buddy!"|
|038||Artist Unknown||"With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"|
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
Lap Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is a sound-alike to Hawaiian Link (a), except shorter, and usually plays during scene transitions and time cards.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Mr. Krabs crushes Plankton, thinking he's a bug; "Well, this looks like the place." (G note and D♭ note)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "I get to be a Navy Buddy?" (C note)
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "You'll warm up to the idea." (D♭ note)
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Poor Gram-Gram!" (D♭ note)
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; SpongeBob leaves the bag of snail food outside; "Look, Pat!" (D♭ note for opening and 2 times for C note)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - A kid kicks Squidward. (D♭ note)
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Cut to the Good Neighbor Lodge meeting. (D♭ note)
- 65a. "Selling Out" - A suitcase full of money is shown; "The Krabby O'Mondays?" (C note and D♭ note)
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The opening; the dragon eats a Krabby Patty. (C note 2 times)
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "And now to woo that beloved creature; Mr. Krabs laughs. (D♭ note and D note)
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob and Patrick get kicked out. (C note)
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Brain coral!" (C note)
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - The alien hops away; SpongeBob and Squidward get seperated. (G note and D♭ note)
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "The plaque."; "Perfect!" (G note and D♭ note)
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - The boat gets taken apart. (D♭ note)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - "Gary!"; "It's official... I'm not scary anymore." (D note and C note)
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Cut to high school. (D note)
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "Something smells like rancid rodeo around here." (D note)
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Hey, look at that!" (E♭ Note)
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Woman hits Mr. Krabs with her purse. (C note)
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Let's party!"; cut to Plankton taking a shower. (D♭ note and C note)
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Gary!"; SpongeBob squeezes through the door crack. (D note 2 times)
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "I'm ready!" (A note)
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy knocks out squidward. Sandy smells Squidward's breath. (D note 2 times)
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "You're all set." (D♭ Note)
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - An ice cream cone lands on Squidward's chair; Patrick gets turned/transformed into a jar of mayonnaise. (D♭ note 2 times)
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "Anything I want?"; cut to Squidward's house. (D♭ note and C note)
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob takes the "shortcut". (D♭ note)
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Spongebob leaves. (C note)
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - One pair of pants later...; "Okay, bye!" (D♭ note 2 times)
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The very ending. (D note)
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - No customers. (C note)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob's Krabby Patty gets stepped on. (C note)
- 82b. "Night Light" - Gaping hole. (D♭ note)
- 83b. "Waiting" - "My toy!" (D note)
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "Patrick, you're a genius!" (D♭ note)
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "Spy?! (D note)
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob's underwear is in the cash register. (C note)
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "62 degrees?!"; the very ending. (D♭ note and C note)
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob goes to bed; the very ending. (D note 2 times)
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - The Krusty Krab is in place of the Chum Bucket. (D note)
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Three hours later...; cut to Patrick's house. (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "Permission to approaxch the bench, Your Honor." (E♭ note)
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick's envelope is shown. (C note)
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton is launched. (C note)
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Bikini Bottom Museum is shown; "The real bubble lives in Atlantis. Garden ruined. (C note, E♭ note, and D♭ note)
- 93a. "Picture Day" - Seaweed lands on SpongeBob's chest. (D♭ note)
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick's stomach recedes. (D note)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "Adios!" (D note)
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick boarding the boat; SpongeBob and Patrick smile. (C note and B♭ note)
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; "Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw!" (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening. (D♭ note)
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Aye-aye, sir." (C note)
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Sandy floats away. (D♭ note)
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton's machine explodes. (D note)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - The very ending. (D♭ note)
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - The very ending. (F note)
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob wakes Squidward up. (D♭ note)
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates his echo. (C note)
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob stops falling. (D♭ note)
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Cut to Patrick's house; "Time to go to the party." (C note and D note)
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Patrick, that's brilliant!" (A note)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Squidward screams and sneezes. Patrick sighs; "Take a bath, fleabag!" (D note, C note, and D note)
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "My own house, huh?" (C note)
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - "His side?!" (C note)
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - The very ending. (D note)
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Cut to Mr. Krabs looking through SpongeBob's stuff. (C note)
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Cut to SpongeBob's house. (D♭ note)
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward wash up on an island; cut to Sandy building a fire. (D note and D♭ note)
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "A baby volleyball!" (D♭ note)
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - The very ending. (G note)
- 113b. "The Card" - "You almost tripped on that crack." (C note)
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Squidward?" (D note)
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs smells Patrick's breath; the cash register disappears. (D note and E note)
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward's underwear gets removed. (D♭ note)
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "So, are you enjoying your stay?" (C note)
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "Here are the applications." (D note)
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick leaving from shuffleboarding. (D♭ note)
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Cut to the prestigious music college. (C note)
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob finds a "ball"; cut to next morning. (C note 2 times)
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Mr. Krabs deciding who to put in charge of the Krusty Krab; "Order up, Squidward!" (C note and E♭ note)
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob falls asleep. (C note)
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Several song-filled hours later... (C note)
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - A long line is shown at the Krusty Krab; cut to Plankton at the cash register. (C note and D note)
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs laughs; cut back to the Krusty Krab; cut back to the Krusty Krab (2nd time). (C note 3 times)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - The opening; Patrick turns off a flashlight. (D note and B note)
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Cut to Squidward's house; Squidward appears at the dance auditions. (C note 2 times)
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Cut to Sandy hiding behind a bush. (C note)
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Superficial greetings?" (C note)
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The Chum Bucket is empty. (C note)
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "I better get some fresh ones."; "Fine, do it your way." (C note 2 times)
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The very ending. (E note)
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I hope you're happy now." (C note)
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Road... trip!" (D note)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "Yeah, let's go see the Flying Dutchman!" (D note)
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - "Order up, SpongeBob!"; cut to the clarient audition. (D♭ note and D note)
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Oh, a parade!" (C note)
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "That's more like it!"; Man Ray is confused. (C note and D note)
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Thousands of tears later... (D note)
- 136b. "Summer Job" - "Oh, boy!" (D♭ note)
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Cut to Plankton running home; 16 paranoia-filled days later... (C note 2 times)
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Did I get the part?"; "Oh, I can do that!" (D note and C note)
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Patrick disappears. (C note)
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Much, much later...; Patrick appears at SpongeBob's door. (B note and C note)
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Cut to the next morning. (C note)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The bus runs over Plankton. (C note)
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "A gift in your likeness."; "You do realize I'm taking that out of your paycheck?" (C note 2 times)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Nice pass, Squidward!" (C note)
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - "I know how to make it last!" (C note)
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "See you, Gary!" (B note)
- 146b. "Earworm" - "Oh, fine." (B note)
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - "What's hide-and-seek?" (C note)
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - No customers. (C note)
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob laughs. (D note)
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "An innie!" (D♭ note)
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Three hours later... (C note)
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "Hooray!" (D♭ note)
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward shows SpongeBob and Patrick his to-do list. (C note)
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Squidward's house gets destroyed. (C note)
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Oh, of course." (D♭ note)
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Meanwhile, back in the lowlands..." (C note)
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Cut to Squidward's house. (C note)
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "He was a really good hypnotist. (C note)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob trips over Gary. (C note)
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - The travel agency is shown. (C note)
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - SpongeBob faints. (C note)
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Again!" (C note)
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - The very ending. (B♭ note)
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - SpongeBob and Patrick laugh. (B♭ note)
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - Cut to the next morning; "You look terrible!" (C note and D♭ note)
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - SpongeBob gets run over. (D note)
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward grumbles. (C note)
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "You got it, kiddo!" (D note)
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - The opening; SpongeBob backs away. (B note and B♭ note)
- 174a. "Treats!" - Squidward disappears. (D♭ note)
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "Good idea, Squidward!"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "We got a tour to put on!"; "Deal!"
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Who is that guy?"
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "That's it!"; "Away!"
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - The cadets run around; "Not at all."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Cut to Plankton telling Spot to steal a Krabby Patty.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob turns around.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick look at the movie, again.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick waiting for Kenny; the next morning.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Just then... By sheer coincidence.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Yippee."
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - A transition to the next scene in the beginning.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "What we need is a change of venue."
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - "Here's your Executive Treatment!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "See, look!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Many tic-tacs later, "That was a smart move, Squidward."
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "It's called 'The Table'"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Transition to the next scene; Transition to the next scene.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Giving someone a thumbs up feels great!"
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "There are plenty of clubs in the sea."
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - "You had it tattooed on my hard drive."
- 199a. "Sold!" - Transition to the next scene.
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx was composed by Phillip Green.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward is nervous.
Latinia was composed by The Langhorns.
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Laughter (actually called The Big Laugh) was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. This was used also for John R. Dilworth's "The Dirdy Birdy".
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Plays whenever Man Ray gets tickled (and plays faster and super-fast when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
On October 26, 2006, Laundry Song was voted for by viewer Caroline Reger.
Laundry Song (a)
- 85a. "New Digs" - Title Card.
Laundry Song (b)
- 85a. "New Digs" - The song SpongeBob sings while doing his laundry.
Lavender's Blue A
Lavender's Blue A was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
Lazy Afternoon was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The ending.
Le Prophete was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Everyone cheers.
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know...your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The curtain comes back up.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 104b. "Gone" - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "I'd like to tell you a secret."
Let's Dance Susanna is an adaptation of Stephen Foster's song, "Oh, Susanna" by Roy Henley.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The tune the hillbilly plankton play.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schink.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres.
Life on the Wild Side was composed by Sam Spence.
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||The winner of the contest is announced; Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and SpongeBob patrol the city.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob shows Gary his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy paddleboy set; "Mermaid Man needs me!"|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||"And his young, fit servant Barnacle Boy!"|
|082||Night Light||Mermaid Man sees the signal in the sky.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||The scene of the kids party at the Krusty Krab.|
|114||Ditchin'||The book signing is announced.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The opening at Shady Shoals.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||SpongeBob takes out a Barnacle Boy action figure.|
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord is composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob role playing.
Life or Death
Life or Death are composed by Jack Beaver.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "We're thieves!"
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - The phone booth fills with gas.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Lighting the Fuse
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Lighting the Fuse (a)
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob tries to flip a patty with Le Spatula, but it curves the wrong way.
Lighting the Fuse (b)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward gives the crane machine another (unsuccessful) go.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"I'm afraid he's not joking."|
|035||The Secret Box||"Not even... Squidward's house!"; "Good thing he didn't pull on the Secret String revealing the Secret Compartment of my Secret Box revealing one embarrassing snapshot of SpongeBob at that Christmas party!"|
|Band Geeks||"What did you say, punk?!"|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton spies on the Krabby Patty inside the bottle of ketchup.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||Mr. Krabs draws a ghost.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"Squidward? Squidward?"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob enters the Chum Bucket.|
|065||Funny Pants||"Listen, SpongeBob, this is serious!"|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||"Something seems different about me."|
|075||That's No Lady||Patrick tries to take the "assassin's" order.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"I can't believe we did it!"|
|081||Friend or Foe||"*laughs evilly* "First, we'll rule their stomachs and then..."; "You wanna fight over this recipe? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs' weakness.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton sprays the baby gas on Karen.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton sees the Krabby Submarine in the abyss being stuck.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"The Chum Stick that's finally gonna drive Krabs out of business!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket with Sandy's pelt.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Plankton is seen in the bottle where the secret formula is.|
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence. It is often used as the theme song for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fight SpongeBob and Patrick; "SEA CREATURES, ATTACK!!"|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drive off in their Invisible Boatmobile; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy hear the conch signal again; "To the Invisible Boatmobile!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick slide down the ropes to the Invisible Boatmobile.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run from autograph hound SpongeBob; "GET SPONGEBOB!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Title card.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||Title card.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Title card; FryBoy feeds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy some fiber.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The runaway Mermarang causes havoc at Shady Shoals; Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick throwing innocent people in jail.|
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lion Heart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Sandy leaves the island.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "Take this!"
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Um, can I help you?"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs catches Plankton. / "Well, well..."
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Oh, we're not playing in your yard, Squidward."
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - People cutting in front of SpongeBob. / "But, I spent the night, and..."
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob looks for a place to hide.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs poses for Squidward.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Ewww! We're all covered in slime!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob takes the quiz.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "This place ain't got no treasure!"
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Redecorating / "It's okay, Sam. Don't listen to those...meanies!"
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Oh, man. I stole that Krabby Patty fair and square!"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's house.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward takes Patrick to his house. "Let me escort you to my place"
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick breaks the goggles.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Transition to SpongeBob's house. Plankton reading invitation.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Squidward asks SpongeBob to get some lemonade.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Show me your giant soy bean."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The opening; Plankton calls Karen.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "Oh, nothing." / Patrick talks to Sandy on the phone.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What are you still doing here?"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick mixes white and black sand.
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Why, those are the Dwastic Wadicals."; British gentleman reappears.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Guppies sleeping.
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Lonely Heart's Club (a)
Lonely Heart's Club (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob scolds Gary.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Patrick asks the Magic Conch if Squidward can have a sandwich.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - "Hmmm... That's two things in this house that won't work!"
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Patrick comes home late from work.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - The bandaged fish asks SpongeBob and Patrick to sell more chocolate bars for him.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob gets sent to the seat at the back of the classroom.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward gets annoyed with SpongeBob and Patrick camping outside his house.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The citizens call SpongeBob names.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick roll around in puddles of their own tears; "Did you hear that, Patrick?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "It's true. I've molted."; Krabs kicks his shell.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - "Gee Patrick, do you think Squidward was trying to tell us something?"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Squidward realizes Sandy won't be finished with the Molecular Separator Ray until the day after his recital.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr. Krabs learns about the concept of a wishing well.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "Hi, stranger. I am SpongeBob."; "Wait a minute, maybe he's not a monster."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs sees that even Pearl is drinking the Kelpshake; Plankton discovers that the Kelpshake restaurant is more competition to the Krusty Krab than the Chum Bucket.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr Krabs and Plankton enter Stinky Burgers.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mr. Krabs, you seem to know the rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder..."; "Look at this wild hooligan!"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes into the Chum Bucket and has a surprise for Karen.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Pearl enters Mr. Krabs' bedroom.
Lonely on the Beach
Lonely on the Beach was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hawaiian Blues".
|007||Jellyfish Jam||The opening.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes."|
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson. It was originally composed for an episode of the British spy series The Avengers entitled "The Joker".
|034||Frankendoodle||"He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world, longing for a purpose."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Mr. Plankton?"|
|045||Doing Time||SpongeBob gets arrested.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Patrick "focuses" on his customer.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Plankton and Mr. Krabs go to Plankton's lab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob breathes inside his bubble.|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Johnson, I finally figured out a way to shrink an ordinary mailman down to the size of a grain of sand."|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Yes, I can hear you."|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob uses a microscope.|
|146||Earworm||"Just as I thought."|
|148||Whelk Attack||Sandy examines the whelks' slime under a microscope.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||The opening.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||Plankton's master plan is fatally flawed.|
|183||Eek, An Urchin!||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scoop out Squidward's succulent.|
Lonely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. This usually plays when someone gets sad.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl crying; Pearl cries.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "A pirate is not judged by the notches in his cutlets, or the size of his booty. A pirate is judged by the loyalty of his crew..."
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The music Gary plays on the violin while SpongeBob chops the onions.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray fakes crying.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - "Please, lad?"
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - "Isn't that sad?"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "I was born with glass bones and paper skin."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "What have we done?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob cries.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Twas true."
Long Distance Mission
Long Distance Mission was composed by Phil Green.
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton traps everyone in a giant fryer.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Flask rolls into robot warehouse; Flask rolls into warehouse again.
- Jailbreak! - Prison guard passes out.
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- . "Friend or Foe?" - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way A
Look This Way A was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin.
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Sandy connects the two devices; SpongeBob appears on top of Squidward; "It worked!"|
|163||Mermaid Man Begins||A scientist does research on radioactive ants.|
|Plankton's Good Eye||
The robotic eye is zapping everything.
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||Title card; Jellyfish clones Gary; "So you don't like mayo... just like a jellien!"; SpongeBob thinks for a second.|
Lounging and Fine Dining
Lounging and Fine Dining was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Love That Squid - Chit-chat.
- Karen 2.0 - Plankton having dinner with Karen 2.0
- Safe Deposit Krabs - "You look absolutely stunning tonight"
- SpongeBob LongPants - At the party; "Hey, guys, I've got an idea!"
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- [[The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie|Phil whimpering
Love for Sale A
Love For Sale A was composed by Peter Fallowell.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Squidward tries to tempt SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob at the door.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko. While the title may suggest otherwise, it contains a dramatic sting at the end for which the track is most often used.
|009||Nature Pants||Patrick breathes heavily.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||"SQUIDWARD!!!"|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The snail! I forgot the snail!" (T.V. airings only)|
|014||SB-129||A prehistoric SpongeBob is shown.|
|016||Valentine's Day||SpongeBob tries to convince Patrick to spare the crowd, but to no avail.|
|021||Squid's Day Off||"I forgot to show him how to make change!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||*screams* "Where's the grill?!"|
|025||Wormy||" Now ....HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE KRUSTY KRAB!!!"|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"NO!!!! I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!!"|
|056||I Had an Accident||"SpongeBob, look out for that tree!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||*growls* "SPONGEBOB BETRAYED US!!"|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||The lawyer slips on a wet spot.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||The pony imagines being crushed by Pearl.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||Squidward screams.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Bloodthirsty bikers... AND THEY'RE HEADED STRAIGHT FOR BIKINI BOTTOM?!?!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"We'll make sure he never walks again!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||The flashback of Plankton's family getting eaten by a whale.|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"...WITH ME CASH REGISTER!!!"|
|198||Sharks vs. Pods||Floor scratched up.|
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward unknowingly invites SpongeBob into his house.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob talks in his sleep.
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland. It plays near another track, "Furtive Footsteps".
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward woke up the guard worm.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.
Lurching Monster was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.