|List of associated production music contents|
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
Kalua Jubilee was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - The ending.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Title card.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Title card; the ending.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - The ending.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - The ending.
- 104b. "Gone" - The ending.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob and Patrick eat their ice creams.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Title card.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - The ending.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs ties Plankton into a balloon.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - The opening.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The ending.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Title card.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The opening.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - The ending.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - The opening.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Title card.
Kamakani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob tries to cheer Plankton up only to have Plankton's spirits broken by everyone else in Bikini Bottom.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "Gee whiz, Pearl."; The ending.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob loses his balloon and misses another bus.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - (sleigh bells added) SpongeBob takes down his Christmas decorations from his pineapple.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Class just isn't the same without Mrs. Puff."
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Mr. Krabs insults SpongeBob and Patrick, and starts to leave.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward gets upset with SpongeBob's crying.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man cries and then forgets why he's crying.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick both individually look at old photo albums.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob goes home.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob walks home from the hospital.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Plankton over the phone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Doesn't this warm your heart, Karen?"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Ummm, listen sweetie, I'm sorry about what I said."
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob tells Gary that there are no more snail bites in the entire world.
Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - The ending.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "Here's your check, and here's yours, SpongeBob."
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff thinks of the positives about being in prison.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Title card.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - SpongeBob comes into Mr. Krabs' office injured and without arms and legs.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Ah, the Krusty Krab, home of the delicious Krabby Patty and its super, secret recipe."
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he needs a bodyguard.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "I don't care if we stay open till the day after the end of time."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - SpongeBob chats with Mr. Krabs in his office
- . "The Endless Summer" - "SpongeBob, you're wasting me precious carbon dioxide!" (High pitched)
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Mr. Krabs looks over Pearl's list.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Good morning, SpongeBob. Let's see wacha got."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "All these convoluted plans are getting us nowhere."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I am prepared to offer a large reward for its safe return."
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mr. Krabs reassigns Squidward to busboy.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy makes his patty "walk the plank."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob gets Jim's attention.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mr. Krabs suggests SpongeBob to get a night light.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward gives change covered in ick.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "You see, we had a bet."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "But I'll just say that you and SpongeBob are neck and neck."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs talks to SpongeBob about hanging his laundry to dry.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs scolds Squidward for touching the thermostat.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Mr. Krabs returns from his vacation; "And it's time for The Krusty Krab to return from its vacation."
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob gives Squidward five patties.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - "I didn't know money could talk."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "...I chowed down on a meal that titillated my taste buds..."
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Mr. Krabs throws Plankton back to the Chum Bucket.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Mr. Krabs sets up an admission booth.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Shot of the spendthrift billfold system.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Mr. Krabs thinks of a plan to attract customers.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "SpongeBob, what's the meaning of this?!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "Plankton's destroying the Chum Bucket?"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - One customer orders a Krabby Patty.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - The ending.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "Look Plankton, look at all these loyal customers."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Mr. Krabs' office is full of money.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Barry Anthony.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Title card; Kelpy and SpongeBob's duet at the stage.
Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob shows Gary the "treasure".
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Title card.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs gets interviewed.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster enjoys the Krabby Patty and buys some more.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Everyone pays to see Patrick fall into a pie.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
Killer Birds was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs hears squeaking everywhere; "Oh, please, make it stop!"
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - "Poison sea urchins!"
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - The floating heads of Squidward, Patrick, Pearl, Gary, Plankton, Mr. Krabs and Sandy surround SpongeBob.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward sees an image of Patrick, Tom and his mother making him feel guilty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick gets upset and sweeps upside down angrily.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - The lightbulb goes out.
- 53b. "Clams" - "It's just a dumb old dollar...Let's just leave the old man! He won't notice!"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob gets upset.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Who do they think they are? I gave the best years of my life to this place and they think they can just fire like that? Like trash? I don't think so!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patchy sees his ice cream, which reminds him of Potty.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Gary attacks SpongeBob.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Mr. Krabs overhears "Pull the drain plug!"
The Killing Ground (a)
The Killing Ground was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob laughs and feels pain.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dance in the kitchen.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at Chum Bucket.
King Kong Coming
King Kong Coming was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Bikini Bottom? Car Wreck? Break-in?"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Everyone wants a refund.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob draws an angry look on his face.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Fish chasing SpongeBob and Patrick; Fish chasing SpongeBob and Patrick again; "CHOCOLATE!!!"; SpongeBob and Patrick cowering in fear.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Chum-Bot stares at sleeping Betsy.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff's class hears loud footsteps.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - The Kelp Shake Restaurants begin to multiply
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Giant jellyfish appears.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton's machines approach the Krusty Krab.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Bubbling.
King of the Giants
King of the Giants are composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
King of the Giants (a)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster demands more food; The sea monster demands dessert.
King of the Giants (c)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Why have you not obeyed me, mortal?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs feeds Pearl.
King of the Giants (d)
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Pearl growing.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick takes the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain which of honorable who reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown.
Kiss for Tomorrow (e)
Kiss for Tomorrow (e) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine was composed by Paul Gaechter and Wolfgang Mozart.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Marzipan truck.
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Montage of Jim critiquing SpongeBob's Patties.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - The boat goes out of control.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - The music that plays at the laundromat.
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sneaks all the way to Patrick's house.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab at 3 A.M and sees Squidward.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "You've saved us the trouble of tracking you down."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton is taunting Krabs who is in the toilet.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sprays SpongeBob and Krabs.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Oh, I'll take that!"
Kung Fu Rock
Kung Fu Rock is composed and sung by Shellie O'Brien and Eban Schletter.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - The song that SpongeBob listens on the radio while moping; The last song.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.