|List of associated production music contents|
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
- Kalua Jubilee was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Kamakani was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Barry Anthony.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Title card; Kelpy and SpongeBob's duet at the stage.
Kentucky Banjo was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Hillbillies laugh; Hillbillies laugh again.
Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob shows Gary the "treasure."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Title card.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs gets interviewed.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster enjoys the Krabby Patty and buys some more.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Everyone pays to see Patrick fall into a pie.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Flashback to the little clown throwing pies.
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations. Killer Birds was composed by
Killer on the Run (a)
Killer on the Run (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - The people at Goo Lagoon plan to attack the lifeguard.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Queen jellyfish chases SpongeBob; Jellyspotters hide in a cave.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Giant robot.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Animals are loose.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - Squidward puts the trash truck in battle mode and fights with Patrick; Patrick and Squidward are still fighting.
Killer Squad was composed by Simon Benson and Eugenio Grandi.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Chum Bucket? Free? Krabby Patty?"
The Killing Ground (a)
The Killing Ground (a) was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob's sides are aching as he laughs.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dancing.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at the Chum Bucket.
King Kong Coming
- Gregor F. Narholz. King Kong Coming was composed by
King of the Giants
King of the Giants was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben. There are different variations.
King of the Giants (a)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster demands more food; The sea monster demands dessert.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Giant spider appears.
King of the Giants (c)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Why have you not obeyed me, mortal?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs feeds Pearl.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward sees the Loch Ness Monster.
King of the Giants (d)
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Pearl growing.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Giant spider enters Squidward's house.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Pearl cries heavily.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick takes the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain, which upon removal, reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown."
Kings Messenger was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - SpongeBob flying on the Dutchman's back.
Kiss for Tomorrow (e)
Kiss for Tomorrow (e) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Kitsch Comedy was composed by Peter Jeffries.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Grandma Plankton at the kitchen.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Sandy, Karen and Mrs. Puff at the corner café at night; Sandy, Mrs. Puff and Karen as amoebas in Sandy's microscope.
Kitsch Latin Cool
Kitsch Latin Cool was composed by Malcolm Lockyer.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Patties "dancing" on the grill as SpongeBob cooks them/"Whoa! That's too hot!"
Kitsch Twist was composed by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Sandy asks SpongeBob for help.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - SpongeBob drives a boat through the virtual reality helmet.
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine was composed by Paul Gaechter and Wolfgang Mozart.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Marzipan truck.
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Knights of the Air
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim critiquing SpongeBob's work.
Knights of the Air Alt. End
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Many patties in the toilet.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Boat out of control.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram, and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - In the laundromat; "You guys want another rinse cycle?"
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sneaks all of the way to Patrick's house.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab at 3 A.M and sees Squidward.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "You've saved us the trouble of tracking you down."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton is taunting Mr. Krabs, who is in the toilet.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sprays SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Oh, I'll take that!"
Krazy Kops was composed by Marc Monsen.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - All of the clowns pack everything into the car; The little clown is stamping papers with his face and butt.
The Krusty Krab Jig
- The Krusty Krab Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Krusty Krab Tango
- Krusty Krab Tango was composed by Steve Marston.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.