|List of associated production music contents|
Jailhouse Blues was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward in jail.
Jalopy was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Playing fetch.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward drives.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Krabs beats Plankton with a shovel.
James Blond was composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Title card; SpongeBob appears in the 007 credits parody.
Jarabe Tapatío (a) was composed by Gerhart Frei and Carlos Periguez.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The Mariachi band appears.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The mariachi fish at Shell City play this song.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Old SpongeBob, Old Mr. Krabs, Old Man Jenkins, and other senior citizens make Plankton into a pinata.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley takes a picture of him and a customer wearing sombreros and ponchos.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I'm gonna make some enchiladas."
Jazz Fanfare was composed by Tony Tape. There are different variations.
Jazz Fanfare [#28]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jazz Fanfare [#28.02]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jenny's Music Box
Jenny's Music Box was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Flashback to the earlier Birthday Party.
Jerry Cotton was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "But united, the entire Plankton family could be a real pain in the Bailey!"
Jingle Bells is a traditional Christmas carol arranged by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Title card; an exterior shot of the Krusty Krab; "Never trust a genie."; Squidward opens the door to find SpongeBob.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - The ending.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I want a trampoline!" (Low pitched); Santa arrives/Santa tells bad news.
Jingle Bells (d)
Jingle Bells (d) was composed by Simon Benson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Sandy's Christmas tree.
Jingle Bell Swing
Jingle Bell Swing was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Santa Claus waves to Squidward, wishing him a Merry Christmas.
The Jitters was composed by Raymond Jones.
Joe Cool was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "I do not understand this!"; SpongeBob wandering through the city.
John and Terry
John and Terry was composed by Tim Garland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Squidward riding his bike.
Johnny Too Bad 1
Johnny Too Bad 1 was composed by Steve Byrd.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - SpongeBob gets ready to fight.
Jolly Clarinet was composed by Ilan Harel.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob sends Gary to sleep to the guest newspaper.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - Plankton receives an intensive care unit disguised as Gary.
Jolly Good (a)
Jolly Good (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls LeBron James & Tina Faye.
A Jolly Jaunt
A Jolly Jaunt was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
The Jolly Sleighride
The Jolly Sleighride was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Bikini Bottom covered in snow.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Krusty Krab turned into an ice rink.
Journey to the Magic Island
Journey to the Magic Island was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob welcomes Squidward onto the S.S. Imagination.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "All mine. It's all mine. After all these years, it's finally mine."
Joust was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Attention, climbers! Please hold on!"
The Jovial Buccaneers
The Jovial Buccaneers was composed by John Fox. There are different variations.
Jovial Jack was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown riding on unicycles.
Joy to the World
Joy to the World was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward dressed as Santa Claus; "Yes, it is I, Santa Claus!"
Jubilee Sports was composed by Dennis Berry and Stuart Crombie.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Montage of Mr. Krabs flinging Plankton.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The contestants for the race line up.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - SpongeBob fights a pillow.
Jungle Baby was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's leaving.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman chases after SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in the blender.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick competing in various events.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Introduction to "Going Bananas 3 in 3-D".
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - SpongeBob giving everyone thumbs up.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs beats up the monster.
Junior Miss was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Montage of SpongeBob turning normal.