|List of associated production music contents|
Jalopy was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Playing fetch.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward drives.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Krabs beats Plankton with a shovel.
James Blond was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. It is, as its title suggests, a parody of the James Bond theme song.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Title card; Appropriately, when SpongeBob appears in the 007 credits parody.
Jarabe Tapatio (a)
Jarabe Tapatío aka The Mexican Hat Dance is a traditional Mexican folk song arranged by Carlos Periguez.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The Mariachi band appears.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The mariachi fish at Shell City play this song.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Old SpongeBob, Old Mr. Krabs, Old Man Jenkins, and other senior citizens make Plankton into a pinata.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley takes a picture of him and a customer wearing sombreros and ponchos.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I'm gonna make some enchiladas."
Jazz Fanfare [#28.02]
Jazz Fanfare [#28.02] was composed by Tony Tape.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Introduction of "Squidward Live".
Jenny's Music Box
Jenny's Music Box was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Flashback to the earlier Birthday Party.
Jerry Cotton was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "But united, the entire Plankton family could be a real pain in the Bailey!"
Jingle Bells is an arrangement by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Title card; an exterior shot of the Krusty Krab; Squidward opens the door to find SpongeBob.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - The ending.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I want a trampoline!"; Santa arrives.
Jingle Bells (d)
Jingle Bells (d) was composed by Simon Benson.
- Christmas Who? - Sandy's Christmas tree.
Jingle Bell Swing
Jingle Bell Swing is a famous big band arranged of J. Pierpont's "Jingle Bells" by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Santa Claus waves to Squidward, wishing him a Merry Christmas.
The Jitters was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "What is this?! We're all mixed up together!"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward's mother thinks she sees burglars.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - A monster pops out from underneath the floor and tries to scare SpongeBob, but it does not.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - The nematodes eat the "Condemned" banners off the Krusty Krab.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "ITCH!!!"
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "Patty...?"
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "Not Deodorant!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick sees and smells the dumpster and runs away from it.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs destroys everything in SpongeBob's house.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob blocks Patrick to save the card; Patrick burns the card.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward screams as he sees the pepper going toward the rug.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Gary hisses at the worm.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Krabs' money burning.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Pearl gets scared.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - The underwear googles break.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - End of the drain.
Joe Cool was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "I do not understand this!"
Jolly Good A
Jolly Good A was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls LeBron James & Tina Faye.
A Jolly Jaunt (a)
A Jolly Jaunt (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|107||No Nose Knows||Squidward comes home.|
|118||Pets or Pests||"Theres nothing to be afraid of. It's just a little worm!"|
|125||Pineapple Fever||SpongeBob lights the candle and sits with his friends.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob goes to visit Sandy.|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Can you smell yourself think?"|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Come on, Mrs. Puff. You need to get out of this stuffy old room."|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff enters SpongeBob's house.|
Jolly Sleighride was composed by Ib Glindermann.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - "Yes, it seems that Old Man Winter paid us a visit late last night."
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The Krusty Krab turns into an ice rink.
Journey to the Magic Island
Journey to the Magic Island was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob welcomes Squidward onto the S.S. Imagination.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "All mine. It's all mine. After all these years, it's finally mine."
Joust was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Attention, climbers! Please hold on!"
The Jovial Buccaneers
The Jovial Buccaneers was composed by John Fox.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - The opening of Mr. Krabs' dream.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "Keep a sharp lookout, SpongeBob."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy & Potty venture for the lost episode in Encino.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob and Sandy get into a boat.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - "I won't lose to that thing!"; "It was all over, finished and done."
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "This class is the Lady Scallion."; "Chapter 1: Batten down the hatches."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Let's get this restaurant ready to sail!"
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "Well, I'll be the slimy son of a slippery sea slug!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Patrick pulls his house.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob and Patrick find The Mauna Loa; Mr. Krabs sees the treasure chest.
Jovial Jack was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown riding on unicycles.
Joy to the World
Joy to the World is a brass and strings arrangement of George Frideric Handel's Christmas carol arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward appears as Santa.
Jubilee Sports was composed by Dennis Berry and Stuart Crombie.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Montage of Mr. Krabs flinging Plankton.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The contestants for the race line up.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - SpongeBob fights a pillow.
Jungle Baby was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's leaving.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman chases after SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in the blender.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick competing in various events.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Introduction to "Going Bananas 3 in 3-D".
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - SpongeBob giving everyone thumbs up.
Junior Miss was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Montage of SpongeBob turning normal.