|List of associated production music contents|
I Do Like To Be Beside the SeasideEdit
I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside was composed by Roger Wootton.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Tilt-A-Hurl.
I Say, I Say, I SayEdit
I Say, I Say, I Say was composed by David Lindup.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Little clown throwing pies everywhere.
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b)Edit
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
Idyll in the CloudsEdit
Idyll in the Clouds was composed by Ludo Philipp.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Now make me ten thousand patties!"
Imminent was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob accuses Plankton of stealing the key.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "We need stronger tactics."
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Reaction to overcooked popcorn.
Imminent Action was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - The stinkball is shown.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Robin Williams makes a phone call in the Mens bathroom.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Krabs tries to explain.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Of course. Mr. Sea Chicken."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Karen reveals the race was devised by Plankton.
Impending Danger was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Something fishy's going on here..."
Impending Death 60Edit
Impending Death 60 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman about to roast souls over the fire.
Impression was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - SpongeBob tempts Plankton with the Krabby Patty.
Increase was composed by Dick de Benedictis. There are different variations.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob goes above land.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Sandy does a "surgery."
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - "I'll cook up a scheme to make her jealous and crush her spirit!"
Inferno was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob battles a pirate using his spatula.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick attacks SpongeBob.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Tornado scene.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick chases SpongeBob with a booger; SpongeBob throws onions at Patrick.
In Ancient Times (a)Edit
In Ancient Times (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
In Another TimeEdit
In Another Time was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward describing Atlantis.
In Dulci JubiloEdit
In Dulci Jubilo was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob writes his letter.
In House Jazz (b)Edit
In House Jazz (b) was composed by Laszlo Beckner.
In Loving Memory (b)Edit
In Loving Memory (b) was composed by Len Rawle.
- 53b. "Clams" - Mr. Krabs crying.
In the CradleEdit
In the Cradle was composed by Dick Walter. There are different variations.
In the Cradle (a)Edit
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob tells story about a magician.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob enters at Pearl's dream.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - Grandma telling SpongeBob a story.
In the Cradle (b)Edit
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a comic book about the Flying Dutchman.
In the CryptEdit
In the Crypt was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - 'Squidward's ghost' tells SpongeBob and Patrick to cater to his every whim; "What's this! Napping on the job?"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "I'm going to steal your soul."
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "So, you want to tie knots, do ya?"
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "This ship belongs to The Red Baron."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Eugene Krabs, your time has come."; "Well, a deal's a deal."
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs signs the contract with the Flying Dutchman.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Ah! Music to me ears. Halloween night, and everyone is getting their bloomers scared off!"
In the TavernaEdit
In the Taverna was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune talks about the characteristics of a perfect fry cook.
In Vogue was composed by Syd Dale.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton calls Mrs. Krabs and asks her to dinner.
International Intrigue was composed by Joe Sherman.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's eardrum.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The Health Inspector arrives.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "It's time to active Plan Zed-Dash-Niner-Niner."
International Law was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton gets arrested.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs throws a temper-tantrum.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Stop the madness!!"
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - "So you thought you were gonna get away with it, weren't you?"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The story about a snail getting stuck in a tree.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The cop finds a diamond; Orin J. Rumpy gets unmasked.
Into the WildernessEdit
Into the Wilderness was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plays during the movie.
Intro Fanfare was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Goofy Goober backscratcher.
Intro Tune 01 IntroEdit
Intro Tune 01 Intro was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Where are you, Sandy?"
The Intruder was composed by Phil Green.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick get back on the train.
Invasion was composed by Alfred Ralston.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Binocular straps wrapped around Patrick.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant Sandy wants SpongeBob to eat the new patty; SpongeBob barricades the door of the Chum Bucket; Mutant patties invade the Chum Bucket.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - SpongeBob almost falls off the cliff; SpongeBob's house rolls off the cliff.
Invasion Force was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Incincible Armada was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob chases Mr. Krabs' wallet.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The jellyfish dragon continues to attack the intruders.
The Irish PatriotEdit
The Irish Patriot was composed by Sam Spence.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "We are workers united!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a pep talk.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "You're going up against the best, so you have to be the best."; Krabs wants Patrick to swallow Krabby Patties without tasting.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Sandy wins.
Irish Spree was composed by Leslie Bridgewater.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - SpongeBob does an Irish jig.
Iron and Steel FanfareEdit
Iron and Steel Fanfare was composed by John Epping and Cristoph Narholz.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "Are you ready to do or die, Krabs?"
Islam was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - A real genie appears.
Island Bar was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Island Bar [#19]Edit
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's new mansion.
Island Bar [#20]Edit
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "What do you say we go see where the money is made?"
Island of RomanceEdit
Island of Romance was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 85a. "New Digs" - Squidward is overjoyed.
Island Romance was composed by Jan Rap.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Title card.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob crawls inside his bed.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Pearl weeps.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - "We're bad parents!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob starts to exaggerate.
It's a Hula HolidayEdit
It's a Hula Holiday was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Coal dumped on Plankton.
It Came from Outer SpaceEdit
It Came from Outer Space was composed by Ilona Sekacz.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick think Squidward is an alien.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - "I can't do it. I can't do it, Squidward."
It Is Never Too Late [#56.02]Edit
It Is Never Too Late [#56.02] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob translates Gary's speech.
Its Behind YouEdit
Its Behind You was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - SpongeBob still laughing; SpongeBob's eyes roll into his head and sees the Flying Dutchman; SpongeBob says what scares him.
It's Creepy (a)Edit
It's Creepy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "These decorations are laughable!"; Plankton kisses Dutchman's diamond ring.
Its Showtime was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Its Showtime [#4]Edit
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"; "Hold on to your hats and glasses, people!"
Its Showtime [#7.03]Edit
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c)Edit
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c) is a traditional English Christmas carol arranged by Richard A. Harvey.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - "I've never felt so alive."
Italian Summer was composed by Hendric Haydegg.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Excuse me, my metal detector broke. Can I use yours?"
I've Created a MonsterEdit
I've Created a Monster was composed by Eban Schletter.