This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter h.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Hackney Carriage was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
Hail to the Chief (a)
Hail to the Chief (a) is a traditional march usually associated with the President of the United States of America. This version was arranged by Will Schaefer. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Will Schaefer, and another composed by Graham De Wilde.
Hail to the Chief (Will Schaefer)
- Doing Time - "It is with great pride that I officially open this unfinished bridge."
Hail to the Chief (Graham De Wilde)
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob says his mayor's term.
Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah
Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah was composed by George Frideric Handel.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Mr. Krabs gives Squidward the Faberge egg.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - "Hallelujah!"
Halloween Antics A
Halloween Antics A was composed by Kevin Riepl.
Ghoul Fools - The Flying Dutchman follows the captain.
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Chimps Ahoy - "It's the banana peeler we've been searching 117 years for!"
Happiness Castle was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- House Fancy - Squilliam shows off his gilded doorknob.
- Porous Pockets - Patrick tries talking to the butler.
Hangin' Ten was composed by Rod Abernethy.
Happy and Gay
Happy and Gay was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Happy As You Go
Happy As you Go was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Truth or Square - "Hey, kids! Isn't this exciting? I'm here at Nickolodeon, home of SpongeBob SquarePants and I'm gonna ask him if he'll be my guest-of-honor on my 10th Anniversary TV Special!"; Patchy confronts the studio.
- Kracked Krabs - Beuford 'Bargain' Bottom in "Convenience Store Caper".
Happy Boy was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - The start of Squidward's daydream
- Summer Job - Mrs. Puff is put in traffic school.
- Pet Sitter Pat - SpongeBob gets a letter from his grandmother; Grandma tries to blow out the candles.
The Happy Bridges were composed by Harry Bluestone.
Happy Bridge 1
- Pet or Pests - SpongeBob rings Mrs. Puff's doorbell.
Happy Bridge 3
- Pet or Pests - "Don't worry, little worms."
Happy Choo Choo A
Happy Choo Choo A was composed by Otto Sieben (pseudonym of Gerhard Narholz)
- Penny Foolish - The opening.
- No Nose Knows - Patrick chooses his nose.
- Pet or Pests - SpongeBob offers baby worms to Larry at the supermarket.
- Truth or Square - Patchy calls Will Ferrel and tells him that his show is going to have Sir Quentin and Mr. Tinder.
- The Cent of Money - Mr Krabs searches the city for money.
Happy Christmas Medley
Happy Christmas Medley is a medley of traditional Christmas carols including "The Holly and the Ivy," "The First Noël," and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" arranged by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - Final scene with Patchy.
Happy End was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Sleepy Time- Beginning of SpongeBob's dream.
Happy-Go-Lively was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Squidville - Title card; Montage of Squidward enjoying and then slowly getting bored of life in Tentacle Acres.
- Money Talks - Exterior shot of the mall.
- Goo Goo Gas - Plankton goes to the store to find baby powder.
Happy Haunting Hosts
Happy Haunting Hosts was composed by Eban Schletter.
Happy Home was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Opening at Shady Shoals.
- Pet Sitter Pat - SpongeBob reads Grandma's letter.; Grandma tries to blow her birthday candles.
Happy Jose was composed by Ulrich Wenzel.
|019||Neptune's Spatula||"Now behold. The splendor of Atlantis."|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||The music that plays in the elevator when SpongeBob and Patrick wait for their floor.|
|070||Ghost Host||The music that plays at the mattress store.|
|160||Patrick’s Staycation||SpongeBob massages Patrick.|
Happy Sponge Chase Vibes
Happy Sponge Chase Vibes was composed by Nicolas Carr.
|062||The Lost Mattress||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick trying the mattresses.|
|065||Funny Pants||Title Card|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||Title Card|
|076||Hocus Pocus||Title Card|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||Title Card|
|082||Night Light||Title Card|
|083||Fungus Among Us||Title Card|
|088||Money Talks||Title Card|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick feeding the sea monster.|
|110||The Slumber Party||Title Card|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Title Card|
|133||Squidward in Clarinetland||Title Card|
|135||Back to the Past||Title Card|
Harmonica Shorts was composed by Robb Appleton and Rick Fenn.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Gary wanders through a desert.
Harp Ding was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Bossy Boots - "Me? Really?"
- Dying for Pie - "Eyelashes!"
- Imitation Krabs - "Well, whatever you say, Mr. Krabs!"
- Wormy - SpongeBob and Patrick thumbs up.
- Patty Hype - Mr. Krabs gets an idea.
- Grandma's Kisses - "But what am I going to do with all these fresh baked cookies?"
- Prehibernation Week - "SpongeBob?"
- Life of Crime - "Yeah, like Mr. Krabs!"; Shot of the candy bars.
- Dumped - SpongeBob gets an idea.
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - "I'd love it!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - "I have so many questions to ask him!"
- Frankendoodle - "Hair!"
- Krusty Love - Mr. Krabs sees Mrs. Puff.
- Procrastination - "Feeding your snail is something not to do at a stoplight!"
- Artist Unknown - "The world-famous art collector?"
- Squid on Strike - "And more?"
- The Algae's Always Greener - "Two deluxe Krabby Patties!"
- Club SpongeBob - Shot of the magic conch shell.
- My Pretty Seahorse - "I've got spring fever!"; "Ha! It worked, girl!"
- The Bully - "Patrick, is that you?"
- Nasty Patty - "The future of the Krusty Krab is at stake."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - "I've got it!"
- Snowball Effect - "Snowball fight?"; "That was actually kind of exciting."
- As Seen on TV - "On second thought, keep 'em waiting."
- Can You Spare a Dime? - "Cookies!"
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Shot of Junior wearing a diaper.
- Wet Painters - "Now that's what I'm talking about!"; "There we go, good as new."
- Chocolate with Nuts - "That's it, Patrick!"; "That's it, he made us feel special!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - "But what if you help me?"
- New Student Starfish - "Wait a second, Patrick."
- Clams - "Have you boys met me millionth dollar?"
- Missing Identity - "Squidward, you're a genius!"
- Plankton's Army - "Wait...that's it!"
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "I'm gonna follow his advice."
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Happy birthday, SpongeBob!"; "Great parties, huh?"
- Shell of a Man - "SpongeBob, you're a genius!"
- The Lost Mattress - "It's...me money!"
- Krabs vs. Plankton - SpongeBob gets an idea.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "That's it, I gotta feed Gary!"
- Good Neighbors - "Hello...?"
- Dunces and Dragons - "Yay!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "Patrick, once again you have exposed your brilliance!"
- Wishing You Well - "Come to Papa!"
- New Leaf - Shot of the DJ system.
- Bummer Vacation - SpongeBob gets the idea; "I know just the thing to get the spirits up!"; "Hey, I know just the thing to get the old spirits up!"
- Wigstruck - "It's a wig!"
- That's No Lady - SpongeBob gets an idea.
- Hocus Pocus - Shot of Mr. Magic's address.
- Born to Be Wild - "Say that again, Patrick."
- Squid Wood - A customer offers Mini-Squidward a $300 tip.
- Waiting - "Gary, you are a genius!"
- Money Talks - "You know what they say: money talks!"
- The Krusty Sponge - "Hang on a second there, judge!"
- A Flea in Her Dome - Sandy gets an idea.
- The Donut of Shame - "Oh, I know, the attic!"
- Goo Goo Gas - "That's it!"
- Picture Day - "That's it!"
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "You forget your Krabby Patties!"
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "That's it!"
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward wakes up the next morning.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "That's it! A secret Krusty Krab!"
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Mr. Krabs gets an idea.
- Krabby Road - Plankton gets an idea.
- Not Normal - "There are people that are normal..."; "No problem, SpongeBob."
- Slide Whistle Stooges - "I do?"
- Giant Squidward - "That's a great idea, Squidward!"
- No Nose Knows - "I can do that?"
- Plankton's Regular - Nat appears.
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Certainly this gentleman would like a copy of The Krabby Kronicle!"
- The Slumber Party - "Pizza!"
- Grooming Gary - "Gary, there you are."; Shot of the diamond-studded collar.
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - "Cashy!"
Harry the Hippo
Harry the Hippo was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy goes to the Krusty Krab.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||A huge guy is shown; "Quit fooling around!"|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob meets Raar.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"Don't you remember?"|
|148||The Masterpiece||The statue falls on SpongeBob.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Sam is angry.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||"Boy, I'm so sweaty."|
|170||Home Sweet Rubble||Patrick pushes a big boulder.|
|171||inSPONGEiac||Patrick tells SpongeBob a story.|
|177||Move It or Lose It||"WHAT?!"|
Harry's Back was composed by Hans Ehrlinger. It's a classical song that played in early season 2 episodes.
- Something Smells - "Maybe it's the way you're dressed."; "Maybe it's because you're ugly."
- Prehibernation Week - "I is 100% ma-male."
- Squirrel Jokes - The beginning; "That was fantastic, boy!"; SpongeBob comes on stage.
A Hat, A Cane
A Hat, a Cane was composed by Ronnie Hazlehurst.
- Culture Shock - SpongeBob's tap dancing routine with a hippopotamus bubble.
The Haunted Carnival
The Haunted Carnival was composed by Eban Schletter.
- Ghoul Fools - Title card.
The Haunted Castle
The Haunted Castle was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward first board the Dutchman's ship.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||SpongeBob stands up for Mr. Krabs.|
|070||Ghost Host||The Dutchman's ship appears.|
|076||Hocus Pocus||"Who dares to see Mr. Magic?!"|
Haunted Surf was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - SpongeBob searches for a mysterious voice; Plankton takes off his disguise and sneaks onto SpongeBob's bed.
Hawaii Jive Ho
Hawaii Jive Ho was composed by David Jones.
- Ugh - SpongeBob wakes up.
Hawaiian Beach was composed by Peter Dennis.
- The Lost Mattress - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "I am hurt, you idiot!"
Hawaiian Beauty was mayhap composed by Lionel Wendling.
|107||No Nose Knows||Patrick smells good scents.|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||Mr. Krabs gets massaged.|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward and Squilvia's date works out at 8:00.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||Mr. Krabs and a customer are in the crow's nest.|
Hawaiian Blues was composed by George de Fretes.
|007||Jellyfish Jam||The opening.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes."|
Hawaiian Breeze was composed by Jon Jelmer. It has two parts. The first half of its second part sounds slightly different unlike that part's second half.
|012||The Chaperone||"Just don't be late, SpongeBob."|
|Employee of the Month||Squidward and SpongeBob have a truce.|
|018||Walking Small||Plankton cries because he has two ice cream cones.|
|022||Something Smells||Patrick is shown with a bag over his head.|
|Bossy Boots||"Oh SpongeBob, how could I have done such a thing to me own flesh and blood?"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||"He's a bubble buddy."|
|037||I'm With Stupid||SpongeBob confesses to Patrick's fake parents that he isn't really stupid.|
|040||Squid on Strike||Plays during Squidward's dream.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward cooks himself a bug.|
|045||Doing Time||"Alright seniors, let's open these windows so the world can see your nice, white clothes."|
|047||Can You Spare a Dime||SpongeBob tucks Squidward in.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob talks to Mr. Krabs about Gary running away.|
|076||Hocus Pocus||SpongeBob cries when he thinks that he'll never be able to change Squidward back to normal.|
|112||Porous Pockets||SpongeBob reunites with Patrick.|
|Choir Boys||SpongeBob tells Squidward that Patrick is away.|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||Patrick brushes his teeth.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||Squidward gets upset after his tiki land is destroyed.|
|190||Lost in Bikini Bottom||Squidward relaxing at the Krusty Krab without SpongeBob.|
Hawaiian Calypso was composed by Jo Van Wetter. 2 of these 3 episodes are from the 2004 section of season 3, and in the 2, the track is associated with SpongeBob.
|057||Krabby Land||(Pitch -1) Opening scene with SpongeBob eating breakfast.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||SpongeBob and the Strangler go shopping.|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward does a quick change into vacation gear.|
Hawaiian Cocktail was composed by Richard Myhill. It mostly plays as the Sad theme for the show.
|001||Tea at the Treedome||Sandy gives SpongeBob a grand tour of her dome.|
|002||Bubblestand||"You should be ashamed of yourselves."; The ending.|
|Ripped Pants||SpongeBob walks away feeling embarrassed.|
|004||Boating School||"I’ve got too much to worry about."; "Only, now I don't even have my bike."|
|008||Squeaky Boots||SpongeBob apologizes to Mr. Krabs.|
|012||The Chaperone||"Oh, Gary, I'm a prom failure."|
|Employee of the Month||The Krusty Krab explodes and it starts raining Krabby Patties.|
|017||Arrgh!||"A game. That's right. Of course it is, my mistake. I guess I got a little carried away, eh?"|
|Rock Bottom||"Okay, 329."|
|018||Walking Small||"Gee, Plankton, I'm sorry about the Chum Bucket."|
|019||Fools in April||Squidward attempts to apologize to SpongeBob.|
|Neptune's Spatula||Patrick and Mr. Krabs cry; SpongeBob cries|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||"I'm sorry, Barnacle boy. I didn't mean it. I just wanted to spend time with you. You're my heroes!" (starts to cry)|
|022||Your Shoe's Untied||"SpongeBob's fault, SpongeBob's fault!!!"/"I failed. My career is over."|
|Squid's Day Off||Mr. Krabs puts Squidward in charge while he's in the hospital.|
|024||Dying for Pie||Squidward cries when he thinks SpongeBob has exploded.|
|025||Patty Hype||Mr. Krabs and Squidward make fun of the Pretty Patties.|
|026||Squidville||"SpongeBob, this is the final straw..."; "Yep, this is great..."|
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob, Squidward and Patrick are eaten. (Squidward's ending only)|
|035||Band Geeks||"Well, you did it. You took my one chance at happiness and crushed it. Crushed it into little tiny, bite-size pieces. I really had expected better of you people. I guess I'm a loser for that, too. Don't bother showing up tomorrow. I'll just tell them you all died in a marching accident. So, thanks, thanks for nothing!"|
|038||Artist Unknown||SpongeBob feels ashamed of himself because of all of the work he worked on, and runs away to a city dump.|
|040||Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm||"No, not tough enough. Not tough enough!"/"SpongeBob, quit your worrying. I can take care of myself. After all..."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh..."|
|044||Nasty Patty||"What a brave man, going in the line of duty like that! Why? Why? Why?"|
|045||Doing Time||"But I don't belong here! It's all a big mistake!"|
|046||One Krabs Trash||SpongeBob leaves with the soda-drinking hat; "There he is with me $1,000,000 hat!"|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||SpongeBob cries after breaking his fingers.|
|Squilliam Returns||"O.K, I admit it! I'm a fraud! This was all a futile, pathetic attempt to impress you! This isn't really my restaurant...I'M JUST A CASHIER!" / "Squidward, I understand. I...have a confession to make myself."|
|053||New Student Starfish||SpongeBob sulks about getting detention.|
|Clams||Mr. Krabs bawls after his 1,000,000 dollar got eaten.|
|055||The Great Snail Race||SpongeBob apologizes to Gary for what he's done to him.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"I'm sorry, Flying Dutchman." "What have I done?"|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"Another day, another migraine."|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||SpongeBob and Patrick cried after "everybody they know is a goner", Mindy tries to get their attention.|
|064||Good Neighbors||"I have only half an hour of me time left, and the idiots took my house."|
|065||Selling Out||"Have fun, Mr. Krabs."|
|Funny Pants||SpongeBob sadly enters Mr. Krabs' office.|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||SpongeBob and Patrick cry.|
|067||Enemy In-Law||"Why did I ever buy that computer wife? I need a real woman--not a girl in a cold-hard shell."|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||"Goodbye, Mr... BEST FRIEND!"|
|SquidBob TentaclePants||"It's no use, Sandy."|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"I failed?"|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||"I've worked day and night for a week, but none of my inventions were any good. If I don't have a real impressive invention by this afternoon, they'll cut my funding and I'll have to leave Bikini Bottom."|
|Ghost Host||"Lonnie, there's this grand new product named toothpaste."|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||Pearl cries while running to the Krusty Krab.|
|072||All That Glitters||The spatula is being taken to the hospital.|
|073||New Leaf||Plays while seeing the inside of the Chum Bucket; Plankton gets upset after Mr. Krabs destroys his knickknacks.|
|075||That's No Lady||"Please unset it."|
|076||The Thing||"Day 5, I think. I've been waddling in those fields. I'm hungry, tired, lost..."|
|077||Rule of Dumb||The comic book collector cries.|
|079||Squid Wood||"Talk about no talent!"|
|080||Best Day Ever||SpongeBob finishes his speech.|
|The Gift of Gum||
"What am I gonna do, Gary? It's hideous!"
|081||Friend or Foe?||"Why Mr. Krabs? Why does he hate us so?!"|
|082||Night Light||"All alone. No light. No shelter."|
|083||Waiting||"My birthday party? I missed my birthday party?"|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob apologizes to Mr. Krabs that he was a minute late for work.|
|Krabs a la Mode||After the clamboni gets ruined.|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||"Just forget it."|
|087||To Love a Patty||"I've been replaced by a sandwich!"|
|088||Money Talks||"I would give anything to talk to money!" (This one sounds more lower pitched.)|
|090||The Donut of Shame||"A donut this nice could really make a guy happy."; Patrick cries in front of SpongeBob confessing he took the donut.|
|091||Le Big Switch||The customer sobs after being insulted.|
|093||Picture Day||SpongeBob cries after Patrick puts him on his taco.|
|094||Blackened Sponge||SpongeBob looks in the mirror at his black eye.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||SpongeBob escapes Bikini Bottom.|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||"It's no use. I'M RUINED!!!!"|
|102||Nautical Novice||Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob all groggy when he arrives on the bus.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob cries after realizing that he can't imitate Mrs. Puff or anybody.|
|105||The Splinter||"No, anything but that. Please Squidward, you can't let this happen! (cries) You can't let them force me away!"|
|106||A Life in a Day||SpongeBob, Larry, and Patrick end up in the hospital.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"It's the second foulest thing I've ever tasted!"|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Officer, please! I have impeccable boat smarts! I pried my self in obtaining an unsoiled driving record! It's all that I have!" / "Well you can have it again, right after you complete boating school."|
|The Krabby Kronicle||"You're reaching new levels of imagination, boy!"|
|110||The Slumber Party||Pearl gets angry at Mr. Krabs because of her slumber party that got ruined.|
|Grooming Gary||"I'm all alone behind this rope!" / "Uh, Patrick, I'm right here." / "You don't understand, SpongeBob! You'll never understand what it's like to be alone behind the red rope!"|
|116||Squid's Visit||Montage of SpongeBob crying and begging Squidward to visit his house.|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||"I wish I could see him one last time."|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Oh curse you cruel fate. Once again, you've left me covered in the sticky goo of my own folley. Only this time, I'm all alone."|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||Patrick explains to the construction worker that he and SpongeBob want to go to the toy store, but it's not open yet.|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary||"And now the smell of defeat's so deeply penetrates my soul that my very skin is permeated with its foul stench!"; "There's nothing wrong. Don't worry. I'm fine."|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Plankton "launches himself".|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||" I can't do anything without this stupid wringer getting in the way."; "Don't you go crying on me!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||The ultra chummy patties are shown.|
|Model Sponge||SpongeBob barges into Mr. Krabs' office, upset.|
|134||Squidward in Clarinetland||Squidward melts; "Squidward, are you okay?" ( Both sound higher pitched.)|
|136||A Day Without Tears||SpongeBob stubs his toe. (higher pitched)|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||(higher pitched) SpongeBob passes out; "SpongeBob, can you hear me?"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob is upset because he can't say no to anyone.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||Squidward is shown outside during his break.|
|The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||Mr. Krabs gets arrested after the ride has been destroyed.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Patrick cries.|
|Perfect Chemistry||"Well, I guess you won't be needing me anymore." (Heart Shatters)|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||Mr. Krabs cries over the shredded money.; Pearl cries.|
|166||The Way of the Sponge||Fuzzy removes Sandy's belt.|
Hawaiian Farewell is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's "Aloha Oe" by George Elliot.
|005||Home Sweet Pineapple||"The only thing left of my house is this little pebble."|
|006||Pickles||SpongeBob keeps writing down and crossing off different ways to make the Krabby Patty.|
|027||Life of Crime||"Take a last look, Patrick. We can never go back."|
Hawaiian Flower was composed by Jon Jelmer.
|018||Walking Small||Plankton packs a briefcase.|
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob visits Flats in the hospital.|
|073||New Leaf||Plankton explains his truce.|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||Patrick gives SpongeBob the net he made.|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton shows SpongeBob his rusted pipes.|
|107||Giant Squidward||'Giant' Squidward compliments a fish's hairdo.|
|114||Ditchin'||SpongeBob sees the "Bikini Bottom Hug Fest."|
|116||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||The opening.|
|136||A Day Without Tears||Squidward shows SpongeBob the sunset.|
Hawaiian Happiness was composed by Jon Jelmer.
|010||Culture Shock||After Pearl's act.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||Squidward confesses that he is not a ghost.|
|017||Arrgh!||SpongeBob and Patrick tell Mr. Krabs about the game.|
|037||I'm With Stupid||SpongeBob reads Patrick the letter from his parents.|
|044||Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick leave the box to go to bed.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob walks back home.|
|074||Bummer Vacation||SpongeBob goes jellyfishing.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob goes to sleep in a cardboard box.|
|096||Pest of the West||SpongeBob and Sandy leave the library.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||SpongeBob drags seaweed around; Sandy makes a fire.|
|114||Dear Vikings||SpongeBob writes his letter to the Vikings.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Squidward walks back home with SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|146||Earworm||Squidward goes to bed.|
Hawaiian Holiday was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- Nature Pants - SpongeBob quits his job.
- Opposite Day - SpongeBob goes back to bed.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - "He just needed water?"
- Suds - SpongeBob opens the refrigerator.
- Valentine's Day - Patrick sees the chocolate balloon.
- Sailor Mouth - SpongeBob and Patrick vow to never use the bad word again.
- Ditchin' - Sandy asks SpongeBob to stay and play badminton with her.
Hawaiian Hula was composed by Terry Day.
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||"...met a villain and learned to treat third degree burns, all in one day!"|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Hey, SpongeBob, wanna see my new shoes?"|
|022||Something Smells||The opening; SpongeBob sees the peanut plant.|
|033||Shanghaied||Shot of the island at dawn|
Also Plays In The SpongeBob App SpongeBob Moves In. The news, and the preview for Lights Camara Pants.
Hawaiian Islands was composed by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
- The Algae's Always Greener - The title card.
The Hawaiian Links were composed by Richard Myhill. They are very brief slides on a lap steel guitar.
Hawaiian Link (a)
This one is a basic glissando.
- Jellyfishing - "Yeah, like that'll ever happen."; (Pitched +3) The ending.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy rock in their rocking chairs.
- Hall Monitor - "Uh-oh."
- Sandy's Rocket - (Pitched +4) The ending.
- Opposite Day - "Isn't it beautiful?"
- MuscleBob BuffPants - "Oh, this it it."
- The Chaperone - A limo pulls up in front of the Krabs' house.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - The moon shines.
- Karate Choppers - After SpongeBob says "That'll be the day"; Everything in the park is shown to be cut in half.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob arrives in Plankton's dream.
- Suds - "Oh, Gary, I feel horrible!"
- Valentine's Day - SpongeBob and Patrick go up on the Ferris wheel.
- The Paper - "How could anyone have fun with just a piece of paper?"
- Arrgh! - "That's west, Patrick. Yer fired again!"
- Rock Bottom - The wind begins to blow.
- Texas - After SpongeBob says, "Homesick, huh?"; The ending.
- Walking Small - SpongeBob goes metal-detecting on the beach.
- Neptune's Spatula -The opening; Neptune restores Patrick.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Exterior shot of the diner.
- Squid's Day Off - Exterior shot of Squidward's house after SpongeBob says, "Boy, no wonder Mr. Krabs put him in charge."
- Something Smells - Exterior shot of the movie theater; "We're not ugly, we just stink!"
- Bossy Boots - Cut to the scene where SpongeBob is outside the restaurant in a crab suit, waving at cars.
- Big Pink Loser -"FISH PASTE!"
- Bubble Buddy - Exterior shot of the Krusty Krab.
- Imitation Krabs - "Uh, SpongeBob, could you let me down?"
- Grandma's Kisses - "Side burns."; The ending.
- Christmas Who? - "I hope he can read Portuguese."; Squidward takes off the Santa costume.
- No Free Rides - After the part of the boat lands on Mrs. Puff's head.
- Squirrel Jokes - SpongeBob goes over to the Treedome.
- Pressure - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Sandy go where the water meets the surface.
- Shanghaied - Squidward is back on the ship.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - Plankton gives SpongeBob vibrating shoes.
- Band Geeks - "I knew this was going to happen."
- Graveyard Shift - The Hash-Slinging Slasher is revealed to be a fry cook asking for a job application.
- Sailor Mouth - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs paint Mama Krabs' house.
- Squid on Strike - "Hey, thanks, dude!"
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - SpongeBob catches up to Sandy.
- The Algae's Always Greener - Squidward sees the grill.
- SpongeGuard on Duty - The camera zooms into a geek-looking SpongeBob.
- Club SpongeBob - (Higher pitched) The bug that Squidward cooks hits him on the nose.
- Nasty Patty - The inspector gets hit by a rock.
- Doing Time - Mrs. Puff walks away from the kitchen as SpongeBob and Patrick watch.
- One Krabs Trash - "I'm not?"
- Squilliam Returns - Squidward sits down and sighs.
- Krab Borg - The sun begins to rise.
- Chocolate with Nuts - The con man is shown counting the money he earned.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - Exterior shot of the Barg N' Mart.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "They're beautiful!"
- Roller Cowards - The Glove World manager sees the tickets.
- Gary in Love - The sun rises.
Hawaiian Link (b)
This one is more melodic, sadder.
- Jellyfishing - "Maybe he doesn't like us."
- Plankton! - SpongeBob goes to bed.
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors - "I'll see ya tomorrow, Squidward! Call me!"; Squidward goes back inside the trash can.
- Pizza Delivery - The camera pans to show that SpongeBob was right - there was civilization where the moss was pointing.
- Home Sweet Pineapple - "Tartar sauce."
- Hall Monitor - "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
- Opposite Day - The camera zooms in on Squidward's house.
- F.U.N. - Transition between SpongeBob in the doughnut and the exterior of the Chum Bucket.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - "This working out thing isn't working out. Ow. Ow. Ow."; SpongeBob laughs nervously.
- Scaredy Pants - "I don't get it, Patrick."
- SB-129 - "Well, someone will realize I'm gone and come looking for me. I'll be outta here in no time."
- Karate Choppers - "Fired?"
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob sees a dream bubble over Mr. Krabs' house.
- Suds - After SpongeBob's big sneeze destroys the Krusty Krab.
- Valentine's Day - Patrick shakes SpongeBob's hand.
- Arrgh! - SpongeBob walks home.
- Rock Bottom - "Come on, bus. I better get home and feed Gary."
- Texas - "Don't cry anymore, Sandy. I'll go get your bags."
- Walking Small - "Plankton?"
- Hooky - "This is more fun than double overtime at the Krusty Krab!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "Ah, Saturday morning in Bikini Bottom."
- Something Smells - "I'm ugly!"; "I’m not always as confident as I look. Maybe I’d better just go back and hide."
- Bossy Boots - "The Kuddly Krab"; SpongeBob is ready to fire Pearl.
- Bubble Buddy - "He kept us waiting for a bubble?"
- Imitation Krabs - "HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPP!"
- Patty Hype - The potential customer leaves the Krusty Krab; "Mr. Krabs was right!"
- Grandma's Kisses - SpongeBob runs home crying from the Krusty Krab.
- Squidville - Shot of the island at dawn.
- Pre-Hibernation Week - "What a workout."
- Life of Crime - "I wish we had something to eat, though."
- No Free Rides - Mrs Puff walks home from boating school.
- The Smoking Peanut - "Stupid Patrick, I didn't do anything wrong."
- Frankendoodle - SpongeBob pins the DoodleBob drawing to the wall.
- Krusty Love - Mr. Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob for making him run back and forth to buy gifts for Mrs. Puff.
- Artist Unknown - "My fame! My fortune! My hair!"
- Club SpongeBob - "There's no way out of here."
- My Pretty Seahorse - "I knew I should have just name her Debbie"
- Just One Bite - SpongeBob sadly walks back to the Krusty Krab; Squidward sobs after seeing the Patty being "cremated".
- Nasty Patty - A bright and sunny morning of Bikini Bottom is shown.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - "Ah, the Krusty Krab. Through these doors pass all the many kinds of undersea life."
- Squilliam Returns - "Please, Mr. Krabs! You gotta help me! When they get here tonight, they're gonna see I'm just a big phony and a loser!"
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Shot of the island transitioning to a tired Patrick coming home from work.
- Party Pooper Pants - "While Patchy pulls himself together, let's see how SpongeBob's party is shaping up."
- The Great Snail Race - A tired Gary still practices for the race.
- Mid-Life Crustacean - Mr. Krabs sighs.
- I Had an Accident - Establishing shot of the hospital.
- Missing Identity - SpongeBob and Patrick look at the dumpster.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Hey, how did you do that without shaving cream?"
- Krabs vs. Plankton - "No, no, no, no!"
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "Pets... sometimes I wonder if they understand a word you're saying."
- Funny Pants - (Higher pitched) "I could laugh the whole time...?"
- Enemy In-Law - "You little twerp!"
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "The movie's ruined!"
- Patrick SmartPants - "What's wrong with Patrick?"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - Sandy works on an invention.
- Ghost Host - After the video ends.
- Karate Island - Sandy leaves.
- Wishing You Well - "Oh, it's no use. Me poop deck's too big."
- Bummer Vacation - "Oh, what to do, what to do?"; Toy Mr. Krabs kicks toy SpongeBob out of the Krusty Krab playset.
- Wigstruck - "Please let me keep it, Mr. Krabs."
- That's No Lady - "Later..."
- The Thing - SpongeBob and Patrick sadly miss Smellie.
- Driven to Tears - "Let's just go home, Patrick."
- The Original Fry Cook - "Please critique my work!"
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton spits out the paintbrush.
- Le Big Switch - The bus stops.
- Slimy Dancing - The audience leaves.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - "SpongeBob, you gotta help me!"
- SpongeHenge - The man in the moon and the man in the sun speak.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - "He's right. I ruin everything I touch!"
- Krabby Road - "One week later..."
- Suction Cup Symphony - Squidward walks off stage thinking his composition failed.
- Not Normal - "I'm not normal?"
- Gone - "Good night, Boaty."
- No Nose Knows - "I guess I'll always be a noseless freak."
- Plankton's Regular - "It's closing time."
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward sobs about being kicked out.
- Professor Squidward - "All right, I've had enough."
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs sobs.
- The Clash of Triton - Plays when SpongeBob is sleeping.
- I Heart Dancing - Transition from night to day.
- Stuck in the Wringer - "You deserve what you've gotten."
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "The dump was closed."
- The Cent of Money - Gary pants.
- Karate Star - "Those are cleaning sponges!"
- Buried in Time - Squidward gets hit on the head.
- Earworm - Gary sleeps.
- Pet Sitter Pat - Gary sighs.
- InSPONGEiac - SpongeBob walks home.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - SpongeBob walks up to the retirement home.
- Bumper to Bumper - SpongeBob fails his driving test again.
Hawaiian March was composed by Setsuo Ohashi and Yasuteru Miura.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob gets dressed.
Hawaiian Party was composed by Peter Dennis.
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||Mr. Krabs has breakfast.|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs win the trial.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob feeds Gary, not knowing that Gary ran away.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob looks at old photo albums with Plankton (his grandma).|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||Everyone gets all of their stuff back.|
|149||You Don't Know Sponge||"I don't need Patrick!"|
|Tunnel of Glove||"I guess that turned out to be...kind of fun."; "You understand, girls. It's for posterity?"|
Also plays in the SpongeBob App "SpongeBob Moves In" for the iPad, and along with the game SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge whenever you pause the game or beat the level.
Hawaiian Pussycat was composed and performed by George de Fretes. It seems to be based on the chord progression of "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue". This piece is most commonly used as a theme for Gary.
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors||The opening.|
|009||Nature Pants||The ending.|
|Opposite Day||Montage of SpongeBob, Patrick and Gary doing "opposite" things.|
|013||Scaredy Pants||SpongeBob shows Patrick his ghost costume.|
|014||Karate Choppers||SpongeBob tries to come up with things he and Sandy can do besides karate.|
|016||Valentine's Day||Title card.|
|019||Fools in April||The ending.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Gary! Well I'll be. You can tie shoes!"|
|022||Something Smells||SpongeBob says "Hi" to everyone in Bikini Bottom.|
|027||Life of Crime||The ending.|
|029||Dumped||The opening; The ending.|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||The ending.|
|033||Gary Takes a Bath||Title card (replaces "Hawaiian Train" in current airings); The ending.|
|056||I Had an Accident||(The only episode in season 3 to play this track) Sandy and Patrick jellyfish outside of SpongeBob's house.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||(The only episode outside the Hillenburg era to play this track) The ending.|
Hawaiian Train was composed by Victor Cavini. This is the first production music to play in the series, and is often used on title cards.
|001||Help Wanted||Title card|
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors||Title card; Squidward invites SpongeBob to his house for a dinner party. (Although a different portion of this is used.)|
|Boating School||Title card|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||"Ah, the Bikini Bottom Zoo is having its annual 'Free Day'."|
|033||Gary Takes a Bath||Title card. (replaced by "Hawaiian Pussycat" in current airings)|
|074||That's No Lady||Title card, into the opening.|
|093||Pat No Pay||Title card.|
|116||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||Title card.|
Head Over Heels (a)
Head Over Heels (a) was composed by Andrew Jackman.
- Culture Shock - The first part of Squidward's interpretive dance.
Heavenly Voices were composed by David Farnon.
Heavenly Voices (a)
|009||Nature Pants||Ol' Reliable|
|034||Frankendoodle||"It means we found a magic pencil!"|
|128||Growth Spout||Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob's house.|
|184||Jailbreak!||The toilet sparkles.|
Heavenly Voices (b)
|003||Plankton!||"Look at it, Squidward."; SpongeBob says his "last words".|
|019||Neptune's Spatula||"The golden spatula!"|
|021||Squid's Day Off||"The cash register..."|
|023||Bubble Buddy||"Dude, he made me experience high tide!"|
|025||Patty Hype||"Mr. Krabss, I have an ideaa!"|
|038||Artist Unknown||"You are the teacher to my pupil? This isn't art class... this is heaven."|
|039||The Fry Cook Games|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward sees the exit.|
|043||Just One Bite||"...good for your soul."|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||The conman shows SpongeBob and Patrick a candy bar bag.|
|061||Shell of a Man||Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob his treasure.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Gary sees nachos.|
|081||Friend or Foe||Mr. Krabs picks up a penny and questions about it with Plankton.|
Heavenly Voices (c)
- Dunces and Dragons - The sun shines on SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Enemy In-Law - "Am I really that pretty?"
- Wishing You Well - "The well is full of money!"
- Bummer Vacation - "I brought your spatula!"
- Wigstruck - "Can it be? It is! My wig!"
- Rule of Dumb - Mr. Krabs sees Patrick's crown.
- The Pink Purloiner - "Ol' Reliable... I left you on the bus?"
- Night Light - The sun rises.
- New Digs - "Rent?"
- Slimy Dancing - Squidward's trophy case is shown.
- The Donut of Shame - The donut is shown.
- Goo Goo Gas - "I don't believe it! The Krabby Patty formula!"
- Suction Cup Symphony - A rainbow appears in Squidward's head.
- The Splinter - The splinter is gone.
- No Nose Knows - "There it is, Patrick!"
- Porous Pockets - The apprasier sees the pearl.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - SpongeBob sees the round pants.
- Shuffleboarding - "It's so awesome!"
- Gullible Pants - Mr. Krabs puts SpongeBob in charge.
- Single Cell Anniversary - Karen got Plankton the secret formula.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob's house.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "Praise Neptune."
- The Play's the Thing - Mr. Krabs smiled.
- Big Sister Sam - SpongeBob feeds Patrick cookie dough.
- The Hot Shot - "It's a miracle!"
- Barnacle Face - Pearl's face is covered in diamonds.
- Are You Happy Now? - Squidward sees his sculpture in the museum.
- Gary's New Toy - Gary saw red ball.
- License to Milkshake - SpongeBob puts the cherry on top.
- Jailbreak! - The toilet sparkles.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - "VICTORY IS MINE!"
- SpongeBob You're Fired - shot of pizza patty.
Heavy Footstep (a)
Heavy Footstep (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
|019||Fools in April||Squidward sets up his prank.|
|022||Bossy Boots||"SpongeBob, do you realize what this means?"|
|024||Imitation Krabs||SpongeBob scrubs the floor.|
|073||New Leaf||"Come on, buddy, let's get some shuteye."|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||The grease gets dumped behind the Chum Bucket.|
Hello Blues was composed by Sage Guyton & Jeremy Wakefield.
|004||Boating School||Montage of SpongeBob doing well on his boating test.|
|007||Jellyfish Jam||Squidward sees that SpongeBob has a jellyfish as a pet.|
|008||Sandy's Rocket||Patrick appears at SpongeBob's window.|
|009||Opposite Day||Squidward tells SpongeBob about Opposite Day.|
|037||Procrastination||Title card; SpongeBob opens the refrigerator.|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||"Did you hear that, Squidward?"|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The worm gets excited by the spoon.|
|065||Selling Out||Mr. Krabs sees Pearl in her bedroom.|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||SpongeBob and Patrick start making the movie.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||"Now that you have some free time, let's get some grub!"|
|SquidBob TentaclePants||Sandy shows SpongeBob her new invention.|
|072||Wishing You Well||Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward the spot of the wishing well.|
|074||Wigstruck||SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab showing off his new wig.|
|077||Driven to Tears||Patrick drives around his rock with SpongeBob.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Mr. Krabs wait in line to buy a Kelp Shake.|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||The ending.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob's parents arrive at the Krusty Krab.|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||SpongeBob and Patrick play leapfrog.|
|093||Picture Day||"Nice try, alarmy."|
|BlackJack||"We're celebrating Cousin BlackJack's release from prison."|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||"Good morning, SpongeBob. You're early today."|
|101||House Fancy||SpongeBob absorbs paint.|
|Krabby Road||Plankton gets put back in jail.|
|102||Nautical Novice||SpongeBob starts reading the history book.|
|106||Sun Bleached||SpongeBob eats his ice cream.|
|107||Giant Squidward||"Patrick is helping me do good deeds today."|
|112||Porous Pockets||"Wasn't that incredible, Patrick?"|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||"Don't you worry, Squidward."|
|116||Squid's Visit||SpongeBob tells Squidward to come over to his house for a visit.|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||"Patrick's so full of tartar sauce!"|
|117||Shuffleboarding||"Patrick and I could do it, Mermaid Man!"|
|119||Gullible Pants||SpongeBob serves food with his feet.|
|120||No Hat for Pat||SpongeBob sees Patrick sleeping in front of his door.|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary||"And that's how I got my head stuck in the fry vat."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob and Patrick show Raarg their houses.|
|144||Karate Star||SpongeBob thanks Patrick for karate-chopping the flea out of his throat.|
|147||Hide and Then What Happens?||The opening.|
|149||You Don't Know Sponge||"So, who won your stupid quiz?"|
|155||A Friendly Game||SpongeBob and Patrick play golf against a windmill.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||SpongeBob tells Patrick to take care of Gary.|
|174||Treats!||SpongeBob comes home with treats for Gary.|
|186||Plankton's Pet||SpongeBob takes Plankton to the animal shelter.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob promises not to tell anyone about Kenny being a fraud.|
Hello Sailor (b)
Hello Sailor (b) was composed by Richard Myhill.
|036||Graveyard Shift||"You mean, if we stayed open later, you'll give us your money?"|
|043||The Bully||The opening, where SpongeBob is confused about where to put his pencils.|
|053||Clams||"Uhhh, what do you like better the coral bits, or the nacho oyster skins?"|
|058||Krabby Land||Mr. Krabs comes out of his office.|
|072||Wishing You Well||"It's beautiful. (sniff sniff) You smell that, boys? That's the smell of money!"|
|075||That's No Lady||Mr. Krabs appears.|
|081||Friend or Foe||"Now that's a handsome-looking burger!"|
|088||Money Talks||At home, Mr. Krabs talks to his money.|
|128||Growth Spout||"You're the owner of the best restaurant."|
Hen Pecker was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Big Pink Loser - Patrick and SpongeBob scream and run.
- No Free Rides - Title card; SpongeBob fights Mrs. Puff.
Heraldic Call 4
Heraldic Call 4 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Enemy In-Law - "It's time to act like a man!"
Heraldic Overture was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob reveals Le Spatula.
Hercule Poirot was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Employee of the Month - SpongeBob spies on Squidward and sneaks into his house at night.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - SpongeBob at the Chum Bucket.
- Nasty Patty - Title Card; Cops take SpongeBob and Krabs back to the Krusty Krab.
- Krab Borg - "Squidward can hug himself during his break."
- Pranks a Lot - At Sandy's home.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - "Drat! He's not collapsing from exhaustion."
- Best Frenemies - Mechanical arm.
- The Gift of Gum - That night.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - "My plan is falling right into place!"
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "Thank you, sir, come again!"
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "Happy day, Karen!"
- Patty Caper - Plankton explains.
- Jailbreak! - "Bikini Bottom Prison, home of the worst of the worst."; "Chum! Detonator!"
Here and There
Here and There was composed by Gary Hughes.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob watchs a video tape called: "Journey into Normality".
Here Comes the Band! (a)
Here Comes the Band! (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush
Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush is composed by Nicolas Carr.
- The Abrasive Side - SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab.
Here it Comes (a)
Here it Comes (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Krabby Land - "Happy first day of summer, Squidward!"
Here's Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy (b)
Here's Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy (b) is an old Australian folk tune arranged by Tim Laycock and Robert Alexander White. This usually plays as a sad theme for Mr. Krabs or the Krusty Krab.
|008||Squeaky Boots||"Arrgh, that was the worst night I ever weathered."|
|025||Patty Hype||Mr. Krabs tries to think of an idea.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||SpongeBob and Squidward are alone in the Krusty Krab, which is out of business.|
|070||Ghost Host||"It's no use, SpongeBob."|
|074||Bummer Vacation||Mr. Krabs reads the letter from the Fry Cooks Union.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||Mr. Krabs sobs after his money is gone.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"I guess this is it, boy."|
Heroes Salute was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Heroes to the Rescue
Heroes to the Rescue was composed by Barry Anthony.
- . "[[Accidents Will Happen]]" -
- . "[[Frozen Face-Off]]" -
- . "[[Mermaidman Begins]]" -
- . "[[Patrick-Man!]]" -
- Mermaid Man Begins - "Thank you."
Heroes Win was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Tea at the Treedome||"Oh yeah? Well watch this!"|
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors||SpongeBob saves Squidward.|
|010||F.U.N.||SpongeBob chases Plankton.|
|023||Big Pink Loser||"I want to defeat the giant monkey man and save the ninth dimension!"|
|053||New Student Starfish||SpongeBob and Patrick rescue Roger.|
Hero of the Beach
Hero of the Beach was composed by The Surfdusters.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - Plays throughout the Anchor Toss Competition.
A Hero's Story (a)
A Hero's Story (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- License to Milkshake - Shake simulator
Hey, Hot Lips! (d)
Hey, Hot Lips! (d) was composed by Dick Walter.
- Hocus Pocus - SpongeBob juggles with his holes.
Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman
Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman was composed and performed by Jeremy Wakefield and Sage Guyton.
- Squid on Strike - Title card; SpongeBob lies on his bed, listening to a Record Player.
Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek was two composers.
Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob and Patrick find the main drain.
Arthur Harold Wilkinson
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - SpongeBob peeks through the window.
Hiding Place was composed by Marc Andre Dall'Anese.
- The Clash of Triton - Unknown Scene.
High Black Shoes
High Black Shoes was composed by Tom Hedden.
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||"You know what, SquarePants? That's quitter talk."|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Scene Of SpongeBob making a Krabby Patty.|
|148||The Masterpiece||SpongeBob opens the Krusty Krab.|
High Hazard was composed by Philippe Pares.
- Truth or Square - Plankton falls.
- Pineapple Fever - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward begin to play jigsaw puzzle.
High Speed Action
High Speed Action was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "Initiating Launch Sequence!"
Highly Strung was composed by George French.
- Boat Smarts - Adjusting Mirrors section.
Hillbilly Dual is composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Fiddle song; song continues.
Hilo March is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by George Kulokahai and His Island Serenaders.
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors||"Wow, Patrick! You saved me!"; The ending|
|005||Pizza Delivery||The ending|
|009||Nature Pants||SpongeBob follows the jellyfish wherever they're going.|
|Opposite Day||Title card|
|010||F.U.N.||SpongeBob takes Plankton to Jellyfish Fields.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||SpongeBob and Patrick play their game.|
|013||Scaredy Pants||"Ooooh, I'm the Flying Dutchman!"; "Roar, roar! I'm the Flying Dutchman!"|
|015||Suds||SpongeBob calls Sandy to go to the doctor.|
|016||The Paper||Title card; Squidward finally gets the paper from SpongeBob.|
|018||Walking Small||"Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo!"|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||Title card|
|023||Big Pink Loser||SpongeBob and Patrick happily walk home, after Patrick removes the lid from the jar.|
|035||The Secret Box||Title card|
|037||I'm with Stupid||The ending|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Title card; The ending|
|049||Rock-a-Bye Bivalve||The ending|
|070||Ghost Host||The ending|
|078||Born to Be Wild||The ending|
This Song is Available on iTunes.
Hilo Rag was composed by Guy Fletcher. This song was also used in adverts for Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
|021||Squid's Day Off||Squidward "promotes" SpongeBob.|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||SpongeBob and Patrick have fun in the snow after putting earmuffs on Sandy.|
|040||Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm||Title card; "Aw, shucks, I don't want yer money."|
|053||New Student Starfish||The opening.|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||Patrick arrives at the Krusty Krab.|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob stuffs the envelope with box tops and begins to wait for the toy.|
|089||Sing a Song of Patrick||Title card.|
Hippo's in my Bath
Hippo's in my Bath was composed by Richard Myhill. Rather than SpongeBob, it most likely plays in the popular and first Nintendo Video Original Series to extensively use the APM Music Library, Threediots.
- Tea at the Treedome - "Pinky, pinky!"
Historical Fanfares were composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Historical Fanfare 32.05
- Arrgh! - "One for all... and all for one."
Historical Fanfare 32.07
- Neptune's Spatula - Everyone cheers.
Hit and Run
Hit and Run was composed by Ralph Dollimore. This composition uses both the original, and the cover version by Sam Spence. The original was used as the music for the game "Improbable Mission" on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Hit and Run (1)
- Life of Crime - SpongeBob and Patrick run away.
- Party Pooper Pants - SpongeBob shops at Barg 'n' Mart in 19 seconds.
Hit and Run (2)
- Wormy - SpongeBob and Patrick run to the Krusty Krab.
- Jellyfish Hunter - SpongeBob chases The Blue Jellyfish.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob gets chased by the Bubble Poppin' Boys.
- Nautical Novice - SpongeBob chases the bus.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob runs to Mr. Krabs.
- Shuffleboarding - SpongeBob attacks Man Ray.
Hog Fever (a)
Hog Fever (a) was composed by Graham Preskett.
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob shows Squidward how the pioneers hitchhiked.|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||Sandy chases SpongeBob; "TARTAR SAUCE!!! The lock's still frozen!"|
|040||Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm||"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!"|
|058||Plankton's Army||Plankton and his family attack.|
Holiday Dream was composed by Max Mahlmann.
|003||Plankton!||SpongeBob walks home from The Krusty Krab.|
|030||No Free Rides||Mrs. Puff apologizes to SpongeBob for making him pass.|
|032||Pressure||SpongeBob and Sandy relax.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mrs. Puff says to Mr. Krabs that she will always love him.|
|072||All That Glitters||Title Card|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||"A tropical getaway?!"|
Holiday Magic was composed by Malcom Lockyer and Bert Weedom. Its original title was 'Jolly Gigolo' when first released in 1957.
- Whale of a Birthday - Pearl meets the Sea Pony; SpongeBob disguises as a dogfish.
Holiday Playtime was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- Prehibernation Week - SpongeBob gets on the bicycle.
- Slimy Dancing - "I'm just doing the cramp."
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton puts on lipstick.
- Anything for Baby - Plays in the entire short.
Holy Grail was composed by Larry Hochman.
- The Gift of Gum - "Oh, thank Neptune!"
The Holy Land
The Holy Land was composed by David Farnon.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "Dirty Bubble, wherever you may float, I hereby accept your challenge! *sings*"
Hollywood Christmas was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- One Krabs Trash - Mr. Krabs spots Smitty's grave.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Mr. Krabs enters the treasure vault.
Hollywood Fanfare was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Skill Crane - Squidward wins the crane.
Hollywood Heyday was composed by A.M. Hughes.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - The entire movie crew is shown.
Hollywood Glitz was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- New Fish in Town - Played during Squidward's daydream of Howard.
Honolulu Lula was composed by Terry Day.
- Neptune's Spatula - The beginning
Honolulu March is a traditional Hawaiian song. Two versions of it are used on the show. The first version is performed by Hans Haider and the second version by George De Fretes.
Honolulu March (Version 1)
|001||Help Wanted||"Today's the big day, Gary."; "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready..."; SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.|
|002||Bubblestand||SpongeBob shows Squidward the "technique"; Squidward attempts to blow a bubble, while SpongeBob and Patrick try to remind Squidward about the "technique". Squidward does the technique.|
|003||Jellyfishing||SpongeBob eagerly waits for the return of Squidward.|
|005||Home Sweet Pineapple||Squidward wakes up knowing that it is the day that SpongeBob finally moves.|
|007||Hall Monitor||SpongeBob continues his hall monitor duties downtown.|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||Gary plays in his exercise wheel.|
|016||The Paper||Squidward tries to think of things to do that are more fun than SpongeBob's paper.|
|017||Rock Bottom||SpongeBob floats back home on his balloon.|
|020||Hooky||"Okay, Gary, today is a new day. I'm ready to prove myself loyal to Mr. Krabs."|
|051||Party Pooper Pants||Title card|
|056||I Had an Accident||Title card|
|132||Yours, Mine, and Mine||The next morning, SpongeBob wakes up, excited to play with the toy.|
|133||Squidward in Clarinetland||The opening|
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||The opening|
Honolulu March (Version 2)
|009||Opposite Day||"Absolutely, Mr. Tentacles, I can sell your home in a heartbeat."; The realtor arrives; The ending.|
|010||Culture Shock||Title card.|
|017||Arrgh!||SpongeBob and Patrick find the "X".|
|027||Life of Crime||SpongeBob and Patrick say everything that they are going to do with the balloon.|
|029||Dumped||All Gary wanted was the cookie in Patrick's pants.|
|030||No Free Rides||After Mrs. Puff returns home and gets surprised.|
|032||Pressure||SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward become live action puppets.|
|037||Procrastination||SpongeBob sees Gary.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||The ending.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||The ending.|
|074||Bummer Vacation||Title card; "Indeed I did, and there she is." (At the end, clashes with a Hawaiian cue.)|
|085||Krabs a la Mode||The Krusty Krab is turned into a swimming pool. (At the end, clashes with a Hawaiian cue.)|
Hope & Glory
Hope & Glory was composed by Thomas Blug and Mark Scholz.
- Ripped Pants - "Why? Why?! WHY?!"
- Patrick's Staycation - SpongeBob as a lifeguard
Horlepiep is a traditional Dutch polka performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap. The cue is mainly associated with Mrs. Puff and/or her Boating School.
|007||Hall Monitor||The opening.; The ending.|
|033||Shanghaied||Final scene of the Patchy segment.|
|037||Procrastination||Exterior shots of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.|
|045||Doing Time||The beginning.|
|053||New Student Starfish||Title card; The ending.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick scaring everyone in Bikini Bottom. (This cue plays because this montage starts with Mrs. Puff.)|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Title card.|
|077||Driven to Tears||Patrick gets into Mrs. Puff's boat. "You're not the judge of me!" "Actually I am. Let the testing begin!"|
|084||Boat Smarts||Title card.|
|102||Nautical Novice||"You saved us all."|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob pretends to be Mrs. Puff.|
|109||Boating Buddies||Exterior shot of Mrs. Puff's Boating School; The ending.|
|136||Summer Job||The beginning.|
|154||The Hot Shot||"He will be treated just like the rest of us"; The ending.|
|157||Oral Report||Patrick, dressed as Mrs. Puff, scolds SpongeBob; Exterior shot of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||Mrs. Puff reads SpongeBob's invitation.|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Let's get this party started" ;SpongeBob crashes into other cars.|
|177||Move It or Lose It||SpongeBob runs up to Mrs. Puff Boating School.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Title card.|
Horror Chords were composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Horror Chords (b)
- The Bully - Flats rips his chest hair to say "I Mean It."
- Roller Cowards - Close up of SpongeBob's grave.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "I could see through my eyelids."
Horror Crash was composed by Harry Lubin.
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||"Pile of gravel?!"|
|142||Trenchbillies||SpongeBob and Patrick crash in an outhouse.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||SpongeBob and Patrick fall underground.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||"Hey, cut it out!"|
|153||The Other Patty||Mr. Krabs and Plankton scream.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||Plankton crashes into a big guy's butt.|
|164||Barnacle Face||Pearl screams.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||Squidward falls face-first in a seaberry pie.|
|169||Are You Happy Now?||SpongeBob falls.|
|170||Free Samples||Everyone vomits.|
|176||Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!||Mr. Krabs screams.|
|179||Squirrel Record||Sandy goes crazy.|
|183||Eek, an Urchin!||SpongeBob frantically runs and screams.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob discovers Kenny in the bathroom with an oxygen tank.|
Horror House of Wax Retro 2
Horror House of Wax Retro 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr and Ron Wasserman.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick are afraid of the toys.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "There's a fire breaking out in the language lobes.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward bang on the door.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - The cave dwellers appear.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "NO!!!!!!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Puffy Fluffy prepares to eat SpongeBob.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into the lawnmower.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "This is creeping me out!"
Horror Link was composed by Len Rawle.
Horror Link (a)
- Scaredy Pants - "Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I am the Flying Dutchman! Booga, booga, booga, booga! Give me your souls!"
Horror Strike was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Horses for Courses
Horses for Courses was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Wishing You Well - "A promotion?!"
Hostile Space was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Planet of the Jellyfish - The jellyfish leader sends minions out.
House of Horror
House of Horror is a section of two tracks with five parts composed by W. Merrick Farran and one composed by Larry Hochman.
House of Horror (1)
|024||Imitation Krabs||"This is it, Plankton."|
|027||Life of Crime||SpongeBob licks the candy bar.|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||"This is it -- all the clues are coming together!"|
|035||The Secret Box||"Or maybe Patrick's a deranged maniac who keeps his victims' severed heads in a box?"|
|057||The Camping Episode||SpongeBob and Patrick warn Squidward about sea bears.|
|093||BlackJack||"Loose ends- MY PARENTS!"|
|188||Yeti Krabs||"*gulp* The Yeti Krab?"|
House of Horror (2)
|003||Plankton!||Plankton ventures inside SpongeBob's head.|
|023||Bubble Buddy||Everyone begins to surround SpongeBob with needles in an attempt to pop Bubble Buddy.|
|025||Wormy||SpongeBob realizes the "Best Friend" tag has fallen off of Wormy when he was changing into a butterfly overnight.|
|027||Life of Crime||"I'm warning you!"|
|036||Graveyard Shift||Squidward's story of the "Hash-Slinging Slasher" begins to come true.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||No Name breathes heavily on the phone and cuts the power to SpongeBob's house.|
|050||Wet Painters||SpongeBob tries to warn himself of being careful with the permanent paint; The slideshow of time cards is shown until Patrick is seen carrying a "3 HOURS LATER" card.|
|057||The Camping Episode||SpongeBob and Patrick tell Squidward what attracts sea bears.|
|157||Oral Report||SpongeBob begins to feel nervous.|
|188||Yeti Krabs||"Yes, but that won't make any difference, because of your proximity to Squidward's laziness."|
House of Horror (3)
|003||Plankton!||Plankton finally gets the control on.|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||"Still getting burned off that tail pipe, huh, Barnacle Boy?!"|
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman begins to scare a kid fish.|
|036||Graveyard Shift||"The walls will ooze green slime?!"|
|050||Wet Painters||SpongeBob and Patrick scream as the drop of paint goes out of the pot.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Gary finds out Grandma's true plan of eating him.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"What's happening to me?!"|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||SpongeBob gets Mr. Krabs to save him from the Spongy Zombies in the Krusty Krab.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||The zombifed heroes push through the crowd; Mermaid Man stomps on the Krabby Patty.|
|104||Not Normal||Patrick's rock opens to reveal normal Squidward.|
House of Horror (4)
|036||Graveyard Shift||A bus arrives.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||SpongeBob and Patrick (the ghosts) begin to haunt Mr. Krabs.|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he sees "Killer Krabby Patties" everywhere.|
|188||Yeti Krabs||"Oh no, your lack of work is taking on an odor!"|
House of Horror (5)
|007||Hall Monitor||SpongeBob is screaming and babbling while he runs in the mailbox.|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||Title card; Squidward sees SpongeSnail.|
|014||SB-129||After the 2000-year time card.|
|Karate Choppers||Plays when the volcano sauce bottle is shown.|
|016||Valentine's Day||Patrick goes on a rampage.|
|018||Walking Small||"MEGA BUCKET?!"|
|020||Hooky||SpongeBob pictures himself in a tuna can.|
|022||Bossy Boots||SpongeBob screams after he sees Mr. Krabs laying on the ground.|
|023||Bubble Buddy||SpongeBob screams after Pearl blows her bubblegum.|
|025||Wormy||SpongeBob and Patrick notice the butterfly probably ate Wormy.|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||Sandy screams.|
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman continues scaring the kid fish.|
|036||Graveyard Shift||SpongeBob starts screaming repetitively; The "Hash-Slinging Slasher" is real.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||"BLUE JELLY!!!!"|
|049||Krab Borg||Mr. Krabs comes out of the door with painful red eyes, a pair of small tonks in his hand, and batteries in his pocket; "Squidward, the robots are running the navy!"|
|050||Wet Painters||The paint starts going down the wall; The dollar is shown to have a tiny drop of paint.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||Mr. Krabs screams.|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob begins to be afraid of Krabby Patties.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Grandma goes after Gary.|
|064||Skill Crane||"I GOTTA WIN THAT CRANE!!!"|
|Good Neighbors||Squidward's house grows arms and legs; Squidward's house destroys everything in Bikini Bottom.|
|067||Enemy In-Law||Betsy Krabs screams in fright from being taken by the Chum-Bot.|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||The ending.|
|070||Ghost Host||The Flying Dutchman scares Squidward by using various things; the ending.|
|072||All That Glitters||SpongeBob starts crying uncontrollably when his spatula is broken.|
|073||Once Bitten||"That mad snail is coming! If he bites you, you'll turn into a zombie!"|
|076||The Thing||Squidward, covered in hard cement, gets stung by jellyfish.|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||SpongeBob runs around in the background wiping saliva off his tongue and screaming after using "Confess-A-Bear."|
|083||Fungus Among Us||The camera shows the ick on Squidward's head.|
|087||To Love a Patty||"What's happened to you?!"|
|090||The Krusty Plate||Mr. Krabs sees the spot; SpongeBob sees the spot.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||An egg hits SpongeBob.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||SpongeBob notices Stanley broke his spatula.|
|105||The Splinter||Squidward grabs 2 pillows and places them over his ears while SpongeBob screams.|
|107||No Nose Knows||"Bad smells are all around me!"|
|110||Grooming Gary||The pet starts a riot.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||"Nothing can stop it!"|
|150||Krusty Dogs||"No-o-o M-m-m-m-more Krabby Patties?????"|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Squidward screams as he sees SpongeBob's eyes blinking; Squidward screams after SpongeBob's mouth says "Hi, Squidward!".|
|157||Oral Report||The students angrily stare at SpongeBob.|
|184||Evil Spatula||Title card; Plankton looks at the label too late ("Oh, no.") and the Chum Bucket explodes.|
|187||Don't Look Now||SpongeBob and Patrick scream before the "Two hours later..." time card; SpongeBob and Patrick horrifyingly scream after they think the fisherman has Squidward.|
House of Horror (6)
|066||Dunces and Dragons||"Soon the king's village will be mine!"|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||The fleas begin to bite SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy say their evil speech.|
|142||Sponge-Cano!||The Bikini Bottom citizens almost throw Squidward in the volcano.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The robots approach SpongeBob and Pearl.|
Housewives Choice was composed by Harry Bluestone.
|073||New Leaf||Mr. Krabs enters the Chumporium.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob takes a shower.|
Hula Festival (aka "Hula Dancers") was composed by George Elliot.
|033||Gary Takes a Bath||Gary catches the "New Boomerang Pet Ball".|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||"Oh, it's you."|
|042||My Pretty Seahorse||"Good morning, flowers!"|
|053||New Student Starfish||SpongeBob shows Patrick the classroom.|
|057||The Camping Episode||The ending|
|062||The Lost Mattress||Title card|
|076||Hocus Pocus||Montage of SpongeBob having fun with the Ice Cream.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||Title card|
Hula Guitars was composed by Eric Spencer.
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - "Hey, Squidward, wanna go surfing?"
The Humpback Hop
The Humpback Hop is composed by Theo Mondle.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Dance music.
The Hurry Up
The Hurry Up was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Life of Crime - "Not if I tell on you first!"
Hustle and Bustle was composed by Jack Beaver.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "Personal Hygiene" segment.
Hymn of Achievement was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||SpongeBob's speech on old people.|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||SpongeBob gets the prize.|