This article is a list of associated production music used in the series, starting with the letter G.
|List of associated production music contents|
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Doodles biting Patrick's belly.
Gala was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - Live-action football field.
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "They seem to like it when I put these patties on the grill."
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The small crowd applauds after the show.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Get me a lead story that'll sell!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick win the match.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains the new club.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick read the billboards of the toy store.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob decorates the Krusty Krab.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward shows his moves.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny arrives at Bikini Bottom.
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Opening.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me a secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab arrives at the Krusty Krab/Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - King Neptune appears.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Hall of science.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Viking ship arrives at Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune arrives.
Gator was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick fake and mean bubble messages.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob checks the vehicle inspection.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob imitates a jellyfish.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - SpongeBob pretends to be Squidward and talks to the real estate agent; "What kind of fool do you take me for?"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Okay, I get it."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick toss a shell back and forth; SpongeBob and Patrick put Squidward to rest.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "SpongeBob! What are you doing here?" "You can't win that award if you don't get up for work!" (SpongeBob smashes the clock and he and Squidward argue about the award).
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward attempts to give Gary the snail plasma.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is disguised as Patrick's house which fails.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick tries to guess what his present is; SpongeBob and the other fish try to get Patrick to turn around.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Um, excuse me, sir, you're sitting on my body, which is also my face..."
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob introduces Bubble Buddy to Squidward.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "I don't know, what do you wanna do today?"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - The ending.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to keep Gary off of his property.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick eats part of the wig.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick tries to eat the crown.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob warns Patrick about the biker gang.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Patrick, I'm the Scary Mustache Guy!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick is shown jellyfishing; SpongeBob gives Patrick his old net; Patrick uses SpongeBob's new net.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick rolls Gummy to SpongeBob's house.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Your burgers are even worse than Stinky's!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick sees his alarm clock ringing.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "One more time!
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob shows Plankton the new window.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab with an "Employee of the Month" cake.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The trophy gets awarded to Patrick.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Back at home, SpongeBob is ready to hear Patrick's song.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to take the donut.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick mops the bathroom; Patrick eats the hand soap.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob flashbacks about Patrick doing unsanitary things.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, I knew I'd find you, buddy!"
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Patrick in Jellyfish Fields.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates Patrick.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob squirts different parts of Squidward's body.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Patrick emerges from the water.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob rides a unicycle.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick are blindfolded.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Patrick pretends to shuffleboard.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "You finally made it."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "I can assure you that was not cool."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick and Raarg play coral ring toss. (High pitched)
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - The opening, SpongeBob and Patrick run back and forth to their houses, annoying Squidward. (High pitched)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Pretzel Pals!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Buddy Toss." (High pitched)
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Squidward yells at Patrick. (Low pitched)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob asks Patrick to take care of Gary. (Low pitched)
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Sandy's house. (Low pitched)
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick chain themselves to the gates; The ending. (Low pitched)
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob appears as a jailguard. (Low pitched)
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Good thing I keep a spare set of hands."; Patrick patting the Giant Goo and making SpongeGlob and talk.)
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - SpongeBob playing with the jump rope. (Low pitched)
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - SpongeBob plays with the toy train. (Low pitched)
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Patrick disguises himself as a snail. (Low pitched)
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - A scythe salesman is revealed. (High pitched)
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob tries to open Patrick's head; "It's just me, Patrick."; Propeller attached to SpongeBob's brain; SpongeBob and Patrick playing with their brains near the jewelry store.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Montage of Squidward's different noses. (High pitched)
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob drinks soda, then burps. (High pitched)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward comes outside while SpongeBob and Patrick are hitting each other with pillows; Squidward gives Patrick a rake; "I'm losing my footing!"; "Yay, life insurance!" (High pitched)
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob is the teacher of the bubble boating school. (High pitched)
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "Behold this idiot and beware, for trident trouble comes!" (High pitched)
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Squidward's garden gets ruined by SpongeBob and Patrick. (High pitched)
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob waiting for Stickyfins at the car. (High pitched)
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Squidward says he is going on vacation. (High pitched)
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "Ooh, the Loch Ness Monster!" (High pitched)
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob and Patrick running around Squidward's house making noise (High pitched); Ending. (High pitched)
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - SpongeBob and Patrick running around. (High pitched)
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob building a ladder out of garbage. (High pitched)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Montage of Squidward's various ways to apologize to SpongeBob.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob attacks the retired Atomic Flounder.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob sees Patrick dressed up just like him.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "Mr. Krabs, are you okay?"
- 25a. "Wormy" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick warning the town about the "monster."
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Keep 'em comin', Granny!"
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "I feel safer already. What's next?"
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The ending.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about games.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Patrick looks through a straw.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Heh, heh... fishy go bye-bye."; "Boring!"
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Patrick returns SpongeBob's brain.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob blows bubbles.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob and Patrick do arts and crafts.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob discovers that the bottle has a genie inside.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - SpongeBob falls into the trash compactor.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I do have an antenna under my hat!"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The ending.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob and Patrick are disguised as rocks.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The next day, when SpongeBob is still laughing.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Sandy sees citizens acting like idiots; Mr. Krabs throws money around.
Gator Pup was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick eats hash browns.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'."
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Opening.
Get 'em Off!
Get 'em Off! was composed by Richard Myhill.
Get' em Off! (a)
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Handsome!"; "Wait a second... that nurse was right!"
Ghastly Ghouls was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "You couldn't frighten me in a million eternities, kid."
Ghost Child was composed by Dave Hewson.
Ghost Child (a)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob nervously doing dishes.
The Ghostly Graveyard
The Ghostly Graveyard was composed by Roger Dexter.
The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Opening; Dorsal Dan pulls up.
Ghostly Presence was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "That gold probably has ghost germs all over it."
Ghostly Scoundrel was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick looks in captain's mouth; "His hair is very authentic, too."; captain checks his calendar; "Can we run screaming in horror from your ship, now?"; "Those weren't your souls."; "Not so fast!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - A sandwich made of driftwood; Ghost throws a tree stump through the window.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "How could anyone confuse scary with funny?"
Ghouls of the Briny Deep
Ghouls of the Briny Deep was composed by Luke Brookshier and Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The background music of the song sung by the ghosts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Other ghosts emerge from the floor/SpongeBob sees more ghosts; Ending.
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Girl I Left Behind Me
The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Montage of the Flying Dutchman scaring people and SpongeBob and Patrick moving the ship through the rocks.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "Countin' me money... Money's sweeter than honey..."
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Go on, start jumpin', or yer gonna be dealin' with the business end of me sword!"
- 53b. "Clams" - The fishing trip; The ending
- 54. "Ugh" - The ending
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Mr. Krabs laughs at Plankton; The ending
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - A skill crane gets delivered to the Krusty Krab.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Title card
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Shot of the I.O.U. 1 Soul letter is shown.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - "We don't need those losers anymore."
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs checks to see if Squidward is truly sick. (Low pitched)
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You've Got was composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, and Brian Wade.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
Glamorous Affair (a)
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamour Foxtrot was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "So romantic!"
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
The Glimmering 38 cues were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glimmering 38 D#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - A beautiful landscape is shown.
Glimmering 38 F#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "Whoa, where are we?"
Glissando was composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill. There are different variations.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "A PRO- A PROMO- A PROMOTION?"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "I love you."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "I'll be one step closer to my driver's license!"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "The Krusty Krab is the most perfect place in the universe."
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "And all it took was the love of a beautiful woman."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "Oh, yeah..."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Just look at it, Patrick."
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - "Ah, who needs that rust bucket anyhow?"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Patrick, the clam had a baby!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I'm rich, boy-o. Rich."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob becomes a harmless doodle once more.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - The statue sheds a tear.
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick's stomach growls.
Glissando Up was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog hits Patar.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "...half past invisible."
The Glorious Fins were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glorious Fin 08 C Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "That stinks too!"
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob his license.
Glorious Fin 08 F#Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "I know now what I must do!"
Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Yahoo!"
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "But I must press onward."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "One patty, the right way!"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob overjoyed.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Frostymug explains his purpose; "This, Cadet SquarePants, is your scooper."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot appears behind the "algae on a rock" pet.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - The skunk is removed from the Krusty Krab.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Maybe one day, Man Ray will reform and join the Junior Crime Breakers."
Goblin Ballet was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Face drawn on Patrick's hand.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
Good Bye Samba
Good Bye Samba was composed by Ben Nabor.
Good Bye Samba (a)
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - The chimpanzees arrive at Sandy's treedome.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Having fun down there, SpongeBob?"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover that Mr. Magic is a fake.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - "I know just what you should do."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "Aha! I knew you were behind this!"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob and Patrick exchange gifts; Robo 2.1 gives Patrick a massage.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "SpongeBob's having a party?"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Oh... The food is in the can!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Ick is on SpongeBob's head.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward tries to talk to Whatzit Tooya.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Unlike you, he's a good businessman."
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Dancing isn't supposed to be fun."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Squidward tries to flip a spatula; Squidward walks into Mr. Krabs' office.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I wish not to be disturbed, SpongeBob."
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - At the Chum Bucket
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward scolds SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Ooh, this is too easy!"
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob notices the submarine sticking out from under the ground.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs yells at Squidward.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob and Stanley go to Patrick's house.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "That was a delightful song you were singing."
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob arranges his socks.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick plugs SpongeBob's pores.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - SpongeBob disguises himself as Karen.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Everybody quiet!;" SpongeBob remembers the day he and Sandy got married.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - SpongeBob tells Sandy to wash before slicing and dicing.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's shed; SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a staring contest; SpongeBob packs his clothes.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with an electric eel.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "I think your sister's temper is getting a little out of control."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Everyone gathers at the campfire.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton sees SpongeBob on a picnic.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward exits the Krusty Krab.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "There's something rotten in the Alamo."
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "No touchy-touchy the Le Spatula."
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Sandy, Plankton, and Mrs. Puff make wishes.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - At the movie theater
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - The next morning; "What are you doing?"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Adhesive karate gloves; A leak is in Sandy's roof.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Patrick accidentally eats SpongeBob's cake.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick is suffering from Krabby Patty withdrawal.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - The ending
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - "This stuff is just my carry-on;" Camp Counselor Kraus explains.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - SpongeBob does tests on Patrick.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob's new house is revealed.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob looks for Gary.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob tries brushing Gary's teeth.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Gentlemen!"
- 113b. "The Card" - Patrick buys the last pack of cards; SpongeBob fastens the card to Patrick's hand.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward reads.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "Do these pants look square to you?"
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick appear; "You want to know what happened?"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "There's only one thing to do."
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "That's strange;" Pearl eats the whole refrigerator; "I searched the entire house."
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Whew! I am taller!")
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - "Stuck doing community service, eh?;" Squidward says he will clean up Bikini Bottom in one day; Squidward pulls the ticket off of his face.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a staring contest.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "The main drain sounds very dangerous."
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob uses sockpuppets to demonstrate hide-and-seek.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "You're kinda like a cat, aren't you?"
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - "Are you the exterminator?"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton tries to paint the Chum Bucket.
Go Hawaii Slide
Go Hawaii Slide was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Ending.
Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob and Pearl try to come up with a new name for the Krusty Krab.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff turns on the radio.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - The talent agent invites SpongeBob to a dance audition.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick go personal grooming.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Montage of Krabs' success.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Gracious Mood for Clarinet
Gracious Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward playing clarinet.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward playing clarinet well because of SpongeBob.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
Grand Orchestral Fanfare was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; "Who's a big yellow cube with holes?"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob lifts weights.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Cause I'm ready!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Pretty Patties is the best idea ever!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob begins to play paddleball.
Grand Pastures was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Grand Pastures [#28]
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton at the movies.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs proposes to Cashina.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Fish fall in love.
Grand Pastures [#33]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfishing at Jellyfish Fields.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "What a beautiful day it is outside!"
Grandstand March was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob making pancakes.
Grass Skirt Chase
Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Transition to SpongeBob and Sandy buying ice cream.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Squidward goes after the jellyfish.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Get back here, SpongeBob, give me that pizza!"
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob itches the sea urchins off him.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward set traps on each other as they try to get to the Krusty Krab first. (Longer version)
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward feeds Gary very quickly.
- 15b. "Suds" - Sandy tries to take SpongeBob to the doctor.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob goes after his balloon.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob trips over his shoelaces and throws Krabby Patties into Squidward's mouth.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - "That sounds like me money dropping!"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Squidward runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - SpongeBob walks out of the hospital, trying to avoid getting his buttocks injured again.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The angry mob chases SpongeBob off a cliff.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Sandy takes a rocket trip back to Texas when she sees that SpongeBob and Patrick "disappeared."
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs' shell falls on SpongeBob's head.
- . "The Endless Summer" - The ending
- 65a. "Selling Out" - The Krabby O'Monday's gets flooded.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob runs away from Bikini Bottom.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob steps on the gas hard.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Mr. Krabs throws SpongeBob's spatula in the wild for SpongeBob to catch.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob races to the mailbox to mail his check for Mr. Magic's Magical Kit.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "This is rubbing my license in your face!"
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide in the kelp which gets mowed.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - A truck drives by, which gives Sandy an idea.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward steals What Zit Tooya's wallet.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Plankton and the patty get shot around by the hockey players.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick gets shocked with the electric fence.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Squidward gets a Cramp.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - The ending.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy fight over the flea collar. (Longer and low pitched version)
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - The ending.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob runs to Uncle Captain Blue's house.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob shows how he really got his black eyes.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob gets tackled by Mermaid Man.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Patrick runs to see SpongeBob before he goes to camp.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "This isn't a bed!"
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Patrick pretends to be his great, great, great-uncle Patrick Revere.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the steering wheel.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob cleans Patrick's toenails; "Minty fresh!"
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Someone takes Squidward's clarinet.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Squidward calls the moving truck.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's vacuum cleaner goes out of control.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Squidward goes to practice. (Low pitched)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton gets chased by the sea lion.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward kisses the builders outside.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob explains how he got the splinter.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "Would you like some more?"
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Patrick puts caramel on SpongeBob.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward chases SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob goes after Squidward.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - "I'm almost late for choir practice!"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward slips on the rash cream several times.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob breaks the shells. (High pitched)
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob accidentally locks everyone in the freezer.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward runs downstairs to get food and SpongeBob chases him.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton escapes the cavern.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob runs to go tell Squidward that he is on TV.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob accidentally releases all the money in the register.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Gary grabs everything he needs to watch TV.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward gives SpongeBob and Patrick the lawn mower, and SpongeBob and Patrick play with it.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff runs away from SpongeBob.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - They all sucked up to the vacuum to Bikini Bottom.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Squidward's pipes break.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after the train.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Patrick runs into the Glove World Power Plant.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob starts driving with Tony Jr.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary attacks Patrick.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - SpongeBob screams.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - SpongeBob trips on a mop and sends fried Squidward flying through the Krusty Krab.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob pops the hot air balloon.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - The mustard flakes burn SpongeBob's eyes.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob gets the jitters and walks away from Patrick's rock.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - The boats crash out of the highway and lands in front of The Krusty Krab.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Krabs drives Mrs. Puff's Bus to the Krusty Krab.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward hits his head on the mailbox.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob drives recklessly at the driving course.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Restaurant owners fighting over SpongeBob.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob looking for a dime.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - SpongeBob crashes boat to Patrick's rock.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Squidward runs to Plankton's picnic.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - GuardBob starts jumping around because of cotton candy.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Squidward flushing things down the toilet.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob attempting to remove his pants.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - The ending.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Squidward wreaking havoc at the Krusty Krab; the ending.
- 199a. "Sold!" - "I'll be right back."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - People posting insulting notes to the board. (High-pitched)
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob sees Patrick, who reveals he's the pen pal. (Longer version)
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob looks for Squidward.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick runs away from SpongeBob.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward sprayed with water.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk to the town inside Squidward.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Food fight at the mansion.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob blows multiple bubble boats.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton takes the formula.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Mother kraken punches Neptune.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - SpongeBob grabs the toy and runs.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Mr. Krabs runs after Squidward with a mallet.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Sorry, Plankton, but you leave me no choice."
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Mr. Krabs kicks the genie bottle.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Mr. Krabs chases after Squidward.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Tour guide chases Patrick and tourist.
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Squidward screams as he sees the silhouette.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick and Mr. Krabs have a trash fight.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - SpongeBob and little clown turned into pie.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - Tiny SpongeBob and tiny Patrick torture SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - Giant sack rolling down the street; SpongeBob and Patrick trying to escape from babies.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob and Old Man Jenkins throwing trash at each other.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - SpongeBob trying to protect Fred's leg from danger.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Prospector punches Squidward.
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs searches for Smitty Werben Man Jensen's grave.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob and Patrick get paint all over Mr. Krabs' first dollar.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick searches for SpongeBob.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick realizes that everybody hates him now that he's king.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Light shows up in Squidward's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob sees the fungus on the wall, scoops it up, and tries to throw it away, but it sticks.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward tries to get SpongeBob.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff drives SpongeBob to the abandoned road.
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
Great Moments was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob is allowed into the Salty Spittoon.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob and Patrick reunite from prison.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You okay, boy?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Spot, I'm sorry!"
Great Moments 30
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man reunites with Barnacle Boy.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton reunites with Spot.
The Great Western Jig
The Great Western Jig was composed by Douglas Pincock.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob playing bagpipes.
The Great White
The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
The Great White
- 20a. "Hooky" - "The carnival is back in town!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - The Queen Jellyfish appears.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - The sea captain is seen scraping his hook against the window of the Krusty Krab.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton get trapped underground.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk through the destroyed Bikini Bottom.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - The sea captain talks about the Bikini Bottom Triangle; SpongeBob and Squidward are in the Bikini Bottom Triangle.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs tip-toe; Eel wakes up.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - Squidward is dressed as the fisherman.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Opening credits after title card
- 207b. "House Worming" - Mailman is mauled.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Rumbling
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - SpongeBob hears something.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward discover a deep mine shaft.
The Great White (g)
The Great White (h)
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick gulp.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
There are two different versions of Groovy Baby, one was composed by Ib Glindemann, and the other one by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
(Ib Glindemann version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's commercial of Frozen Krabby Patties.
(Harold Geller and Desmond Champ version)
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Yeah, walk outside and check out this awesome moon."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams dancing.
Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton talking on megaphone.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Search party.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob struggling to open the ketchup bottle.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Hey, you guys must be lost."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob imagines Blackjack as a giant; SpongeBob imagines Blackjack using him as dental floss.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Man Ray doing laundry.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Taco restaurant.
Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Guerilla Warfare [#21]
Guerilla Warfare [#22]
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Krabs overworks employees?"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton demands the Krabby Patty formula; Plankton goes back inside the machine.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Plankton smells the blubber.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "I got the signatures!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - The ship heads into pirate territory.
Guerilla Warfare [#24]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Scarfish enters.
Guerilla Warfare [#27]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Flaming cherries jubilee
Guerilla Warfare [#28]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "The kind of slop that will put some steel in their spines!"
Guerilla Warfare [#29]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "So, tonight's meal is gonna be terrible! You understand me?"
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Title card; SpongeBob first confronts Bubble Bass; "It's time."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob prepares a Krabby Patty for Gene Scallop.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who said that?!"; "All right, kid, I'm gonna make it simple for you."; "Plankton's taken everything!"
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "Ain't nobody gonna mess with me now!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."
Gunfighters and Lawmen
Gunfighters and Lawmen was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who are you, anyway?"
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Customers ordering food on treadmill.
The Gypsy Violinist
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.