|List of associated production music contents|
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here... until the door thaws... in spring."
Facing the Challenge
Facing the Challenge was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Facing the Challenge
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Hang on there, laddie, I'm a-coming!"
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Only blow the signal when there's trouble."
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob visualizes his concept.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - A mascot SpongeBob is shown being a lifeguard.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "We can do this! At the count of 3, we flip! Ready...1...2....3!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "I won't let this one slip through my fingers!"
Facing the Challenge [#14.02]
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs. As long as these pants are square and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let you down!!"
Factory Workers was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick struggling.
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
Fairies (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick follow the brown tile road to Mr. Magic's lair.
- . "Lessons Learned" - Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time; "I am so proud of him."
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary eating fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs' comic book collection.
The Fairytale Princess
The Fairytale Princess was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Opening.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Fall to the Death
Fall to the Death was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the transporter.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into a net.
Family Tales (h)
Family Tales (h) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick send the pencil back to the surface world.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune congratulates Triton for learning to use his god powers.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob & Squidward ride in the balloon.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy tells SpongeBob about the book of records.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Pearl takes Sandy to her treedome.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Non-aggression treaty.
Fanfares 18 C Maj
Fanfares 18 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "The famed Bikini Bottom...!"; Audience cheers.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - "And I'm free!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "I know what to do!"
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick at the opera stage.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - At the castle.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - "Yes, yes! Bring us to ecstasy, maestro!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Behold my wondrous paintings!"
Fantasy Caper was composed by Paul Lawler.
Fantasy Caper 1
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob jumps off the diving board with balloons tied.
Fantasy Caper 2
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Lee Jacobs.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Fantasy Princess [#48]
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "Sir Cecil the Sea Sleep King?"
Fantasy Princess [#50]
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Pastries? I never knew they smelled so good!"
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh, little wormies, I'm so glad you're safe."
Fantasy Princess [#51]
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob tells Squidward to close his eyes.
Fantasy Princess [#52]
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "It has something to do with you asking a certain someone..."
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "That thumbs up really touched my heart."
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phil Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
- Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick to live like him.; "Where were you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Federation of Planets
Federation of Planets was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"
Festive Medley was arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fettuccine Alfredo was composed by Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, and Giulio Vetrone
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Title card; Geppetto appears.
Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The alarm goes off.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The worm attacks the snail gang.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The Krusty Krab is swept up into the rip current.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Real-looking Squidward appears and destroys Sandy's treedome.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob and SpongeBob have a spatula fight.
Fiesta Party was composed by Norman Dane.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Squidward dances.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a)
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a) is a college fight song composed by the late Will Schaefer.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Title card; pre-game ceremony.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Background music to "Now That We're Men."
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "You're going down, fisherman!"
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Krabs as cheerleader.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippies push out picket signs refusing to leave the soup.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - "Go Fighting Filthies!" (High pitched)
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick high-fives everyone he sees.
Fight for Ol'Schaefer U.
Fight for Ol'Schaefer U. was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and Patrick's tattoo.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Back at the stadium; Halftime.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "Whoo! You tell 'em, Mr. Krabs!"
Fight for Your Life!
Fight for Your Life! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick swing from the vines.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Your turn, fat boy!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Yes! Feel my art!"
Fight the Beast!
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Played during the movie.
Fighting Legions was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Fighting Legions (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - 48 hours later.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "I know how to get us out of this!"
Fighting Legions (b)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone rushes in.
Film Fanfare (a)
- Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Film Orchestra FX 7
Film Orchestra FX 7 was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy hits the tree with a broom.
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Ready!"; Test three.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table/Second eye grows on Plankton; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Fate was composed by Max Saunders.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Ooh, this is it, boy-o!"
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob sees Patrick.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The blacksmith strangles SpongeBob; The 'Dark Knight' challenges SpongeBob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.
Final Summit (a)
Final Summit (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "But no longer."; SpongeBob finishes translating Gary's speech.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "All right, who owns this crate?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "There it is, unguarded." (deleted scene only)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Squidward sneaks into the box at night.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs pretends to be a ghost.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "You both look like you got a dirty little secret."; "You dusted all my knickknacks!"; Floor molding.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob gives a speech as Mr. Krabs.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward picks up the spoon.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Squidward.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman pets Gary.
Finger of Fear
- Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
Finger of Suspicion
Finger of Suspicion was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Finger of Suspicion 1
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward's Story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher Begins.
Finger of Suspicion 2
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Title card; Squidward's Story of the Hash Slinging Slasher Continues. (stops briefly when the guy asks for ketchup)
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "It's all true! Patrick is going to eat me!"
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - The Flying Dutchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts.
Finger of Suspicion 3
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "He slowly approaches the COUNTER!"
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Closeups of SpongeBob and Patrick wearing fur.
First Call/Call to the Post
First Call/Call to the Post is a traditional tune.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck as a "coffin jockey."
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
A Fishy Conversation
- A Fishy Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flashback was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Flight in Panic 1
- Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
The Flying Dutchman
The Flying Dutchman was composed by The Ghastly Ones.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Title card and opening; Little kid scares SpongeBob; The Party.
Floating Fortress (a)
Floating Fortress (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - King Krabs threatens the prisoners to the guillotine.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob destroys Patrick's army.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs and Squidward in costume.
Flop and Go (a)
Flop and Go (a) was composed by John Fox.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to show Patrick, Marty, and Janet that he is smart.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "Here we come!"
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Title card.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "They're everywhere!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob rips up newspapers.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob plays with the Patty toy.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard shows Squidward his mobile home.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Welcome to Star Rock Inn."/"Mr. Star, are you sure about this?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Grandma serves SpongeBob desert.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Beatrice finishes her story.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick welcome the new neighbour with a hamper sand pie.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick becomes the tour guide of a tourist.
Fly by Night
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunnies multiply.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy on TV.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
- Fooling Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
Footsteps of Horror
- Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
For a Lonely Girl
For a Lonely Girl was composed by Norman Candler.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - At the elevator.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward take the mechanical escalator/They arrive down; Kid goes up the mechanical escalator; Prospector goes up the mechanical escalator.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow is a traditional tune composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Whoa, what is it? It looks really old."
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forever Hollywood (a)
Forever Hollywood (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob pays.
Forever Love OL
Forever Love OL was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johhnson.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard.
Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - People reading Plankton's fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs shows Squidward his Captain Tightwad costume.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patrick hogging the food; Patrick taking people's food; Patrick jumps onto a table.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Squidward's thrown out the door; SpongeBob hides Squidward behind a rock.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy falls into Pearl's orifice; Nat and the police become real-looking creatures.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty; Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Ground rumbles and breaks apart; Floor still rumbling.
Four More Comical Cuts
Four More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't afford the whole house, just the door."/Wife's mother is shown.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob finds a telephone and gets a call from Mr. Krabs.
The Four Horseman
The Four Horseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob draws on the board.
Fox Trot was composed by Hiram Titus.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Flashback to Squidward's last date.
Fraidy Cat was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Conveyor belt rides Squidward inside the Krusty Krab.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob and Patrick find gold and diamonds in the mine, while Squidward finds sand.
- Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy was composed by George French.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy arrives at Nickelodeon Studios.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plays when Plankton is disguised as a door-to-door cookie girlscout.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Playgrooouuund..."
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies eating everything.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Squidward disguises in a giant carrot to cheat the sea bunny.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to find the rare desert sandwich.
Fresh Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (b)
Friendly Aliens (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family was composed by Phil Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
Frightmare was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - An Atlantean bus appears.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward finds out midnight is in 10 seconds.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "ME GOLD!!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Duck!"; SpongeBob breaks the sculpture.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Acorn monster appears and tries to scare the Flying Dutchman.
From Another World
From Another World was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Moon descends to the volcano.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy working in Krabs' lab.
From the Dead
- From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
The Fruitcake Vendor
- The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward pours bubble bath.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob and Gary see everyone grooming their pets; "There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."; "Now let's try this cape."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward makes a casserole.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward tweezes his eyebrows.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary retreats into his shell.
Full of Beans
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The sandboarding scene.
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun Ahead was composed by Eric Swan.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob driving a bubble boat; Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat onto the road.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Settle down, Mr. SquarePants."
Fun at the Seaside
Fun at the Seaside was composed by Syd Dale.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick meeting with the press.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "You're a smart shopper."
Funeral March of a Marionette
Funeral March of a Marionette was composed by Charles Francois Gounod and Ron Ronsted.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - Rest of short.
There are 4 different versions of "Funeral March". One was composed by Otto Sieben, another one was composed by Peter Lea-Cox, another one was composed by Frederic Chopin and another one was composed by Richard Myhill.
(Otto Sieben version)
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Krab... Pizza... For... You... Krusty...and the...Krab...and... the... pizza..."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's toilet coughs.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Mr. Krabs feeds his crew the slop.
(Peter Lea-Cox version)
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob sees that Gary's sick.
(Frederic Chopin version)
(Richard Myhill version)
Funeral March (b)
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob electronically laughs through his "iron laughbox".
Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - "Oh, Squidward. We all came as soon as we were sure you were dead."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "I know you didn't like him, but it means so much that you came."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The doctors take Plankton to the hospital.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Spatula? It can't be true. It's too late!"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs hears his verdict.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
- Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.