|List of associated production music contents|
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here... until the door thaws... in spring."
Facing the Challenge
Facing the Challenge was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Facing the Challenge
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Hang on there, laddie, I'm a-coming!"
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Only blow the signal when there's trouble."
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob visualizes his concept.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - A mascot SpongeBob is shown being a lifeguard.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "We can do this! At the count of 3, we flip! Ready...1...2....3!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "I won't let this one slip through my fingers!"
Facing the Challenge [#14.02]
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs. As long as these pants are square and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let you down!!"
Factory Workers was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick struggling.
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
Fairies (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick follow the brown tile road to Mr. Magic's lair.
- . "Lessons Learned" - Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time; "I am so proud of him."
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary eating fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs' comic book collection.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Fall to the Death
Fall to the Death was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the transporter.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into a net.
Family Tales (h)
Family Tales (h) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick send the pencil back to the surface world.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune congratulates Triton for learning to use his god powers.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob & Squidward ride in the balloon.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy tells SpongeBob about the book of records.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Pearl takes Sandy to her treedome.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Treaty.
Fanfare was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Fanfares 18 C Maj
Fanfares 18 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "The famed Bikini Bottom...!"; Audience cheers.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - "And I'm free!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "I know what to do!"
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick at the opera stage.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - At the castle.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - "Yes, yes! Bring us to ecstasy, maestro!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Behold my wondrous paintings!"
Fantasy Caper 2
Fantasy Caper 2 was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Lee Jacobs.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Fantasy Princess [#48]
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "Sir Cecil the Sea Sleep King?"
Fantasy Princess [#50]
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Pastries? I never knew they smelled so good!"
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh, little wormies, I'm so glad you're safe."
Fantasy Princess [#51]
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob tells Squidward to close his eyes.
Fantasy Princess [#52]
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "It has something to do with you asking a certain someone..."
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "That thumbs up really touched my heart."
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phillip Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. Although it is the same composition, different versions of it were used.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick to live like him.; "Where were you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Federation of Planets
Federation of Planets was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"
Festive Medley is a medley of traditional Christmas carols including "Good King Wenceslas," "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," and "Deck the Halls" arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The alarm goes off.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The worm attacks the snail gang.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The Krusty Krab is swept up into the rip current.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Real-looking Squidward appears and destroys Sandy's treedome.
Fiesta Party was composed by Norman Dane.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Squidward dances.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a)
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a) is a college fight song composed by the late Will Schaefer.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Title card; the (very, very long) run of Lightning Larry Luciano.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - This song serves as the background music of the song "Now That We're Men."
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - When SpongeBob and Patrick beat up the Fisherman (Squidward).
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Krabs as cheerleader.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippies push out picket signs refusing to leave the soup.
Fight for Ol'Schaefer U.
Fight for Ol'Schaefer U. was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and Patrick's "Best Friends" tattoo is shown.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Back at the stadium; Halftime.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "Whoo! You tell 'em, Mr. Krabs!"
Fight for Your Life!
Fight for Your Life! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick swing from the vines.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Your turn, fat boy!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Yes! Feel my art!"
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - The people at Goo Lagoon plan to attack the lifeguard; "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Played during the movie.
Fighting Legions was composed by Gregor Narholz. There are two versions.
Fighting Legions (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - 48 hours later.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "I know how to get us out of this!"
Fighting Legions (b)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone rushes in.
Film Fanfare (a)
Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick jumps out of his rock with his secret box.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward celebrates completing his composition.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - SpongeBob rescues Mr. Krabs and Plankton.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Squilliam shows Squidward the statue of himself.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob jumps into the air and lands perfectly.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "They'll recognize my genius!"
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Art critic pays Patrick.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "And I hereby award the Golden Cornucopia to..."
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "Look out, world, I'm gonna flatter your socks off!"
Film Orchestra FX 7
Film Orchestra FX 7 was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy hits the tree with a broom.
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Ready!"; Test three.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table/Second eye grows on Plankton; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Fate was composed by Max Saunders.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Ooh, this is it, boy-o!"
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob sees Patrick.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The blacksmith strangles SpongeBob; The 'Dark Knight' challenges SpongeBob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.
Final Summit (a)
Final Summit (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "But no longer."; SpongeBob finishes translating Gary's speech.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "All right, who owns this crate?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "There it is, unguarded." (deleted scene only)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Squidward sneaks into the box at night.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs pretends to be a ghost.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "You both look like you got a dirty little secret."; "You dusted all my knickknacks!"; Floor molding.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob gives a speech as Mr. Krabs.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward picks up the spoon.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Squidward.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman pets Gary.
Finger of Fear
Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
Fingers of Suspicion
The Fingers of Suspicion were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. They sound similar to Danger Sign.
Finger of Suspicion 1
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward's Story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher Begins.
Finger of Suspicion 2
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Title card; Squidward's Story of the Hash Slinging Slasher Continues. (stops briefly when the guy asks for ketchup)
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "It's all true! Patrick is going to eat me!"
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - The Flying Duchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts.
Finger of Suspicion 3
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "He slowly approaches the COUNTER!"
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Closeups of SpongeBob and Patrick wearing fur.
First Call/Call to the Post
First Call/Call to the Post is a traditional tune.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck as a "coffin jockey."
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
A Fishy Conversation
A Fishy Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flashback was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Flight in Panic 1
Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. Coincidentally, in the first two episodes that the track was ever heard, the track is associated with Patrick and with SpongeBob running and hiding around.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
Floating Fortress (a)
Floating Fortress (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - King Krabs threatens the prisoners to the guillotine.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob destroys Patrick's army.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs and Squidward in costume.
Flop and Go (a)
Flop and Go (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to show Patrick, Marty, and Janet that he is smart.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "Here we come!"
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Title card.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "They're everywhere!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob rips up newspapers.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob plays with the Patty toy.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard shows Squidward his mobile home.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Welcome to Star Rock Inn."/"Mr. Star, are you sure about this?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Grandma serves SpongeBob desert.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Beatrice finishes her story.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick welcome the new neighbour with a hamper sand pie.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick becomes the tour guide of a tourist.
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner. It is best known outside of SpongeBob as the background music for the Whose Line Is It Anyway? game "Hey You Down There!"
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy on TV.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
Fooling Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
Footsteps of Horror
Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow is a traditional tune. There are two versions, one composed by Harry Bluestone, and the other composed by Trevor Thornton.
(Harry Bluestone version)
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
(Trevor Thornton version)
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - The town sings it to Plankton at the groundbreaking for the Shelly Superhighway.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover the half of the golden amulet.
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forever Hollywood (a)
Forever Hollywood was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob pays.
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johhnson.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard.
Four Evil Men (c)
Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - People reading Plankton's fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs shows Squidward his Captain Tightwad costume.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patrick hogging the food; Patrick taking people's food; Patrick jumps onto a table.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Squidward's thrown out the door; SpongeBob hides Squidward behind a rock.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy falls into Pearl's orifice; Nat and the police become real-looking creatures.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty; Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.
The Four Horseman
The Four Horseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob draws on the board.
Fox Trot was composed by Hiram Titus.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Flashback to Squidward's last date.
Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy was composed by George French.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy arrives at Nickelodeon Studios.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plays when Plankton is disguised as a door-to-door cookie girlscout.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Playgrooouuund..."
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies eating everything.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to find the rare desert sandwich.
Fresh Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (b)
Friendly Aliens (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
Frightmare was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - An Atlantean bus appears.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward finds out midnight is in 10 seconds.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "ME GOLD!!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Duck!"; SpongeBob breaks the sculpture.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Acorn monster appears and tries to scare the Flying Dutchman.
From Another World
From Another World was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Moon descends to the volcano.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy working in Krabs' lab.
From the Dead
From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
The Fruitcake Vendor
The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone. This cue is most often associated with Squidward relaxing.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward pours bubble bath.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob and Gary see everyone grooming their pets; "There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."; "Now let's try this cape."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward makes a casserole.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward tweezes his eyebrows.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary retreats into his shell.
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The sandboarding scene.
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun at the Seaside was composed by Syd Dale.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick meeting with the press.
Funeral March of a Marionette
Funeral March of a Marionette was composed by Charles Francois Gounod and Ron Ronsted.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - Rest of short.
Funeral March was composed by five musicians.
This version was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Krab... Pizza... For... You... Krusty...and the...Krab...and... the... pizza..."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's toilet coughs.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Mr. Krabs feeds his crew the slop.
This version was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob sees that Gary's sick.
Funeral March (b)
This version was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob electronically laughs through his "iron laughbox".
This version was composed by Frederic Chopin and the R.A.F. Music Library.
Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten. This is not to be confused with Kluten's arrangement of Chopin's "Funeral March", which is called "Dead March."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - "Oh, Squidward. We all came as soon as we were sure you were dead."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "I know you didn't like him, but it means so much that you came."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The doctors take Plankton to the hospital.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Spatula? It can't be true. It's too late!"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs hears his verdict.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.