|List of associated production music contents|
Earl's Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Montage of SpongeBob and Squidward checking off the list.
- 25a. "Wormy" - Sandy shows her pets to SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Title card; "Am I in the Jellyspotters now?"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob and Patrick play Eels and Escalators.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Squidward throws snowballs.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob builds a plane.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Title card.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Well, let's expand our jellyfish nets! Come on, Patrick!"
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "Honk honk! Beep beep! I'm ready to drive!"
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - "Step right up!"; the ending.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob waxes Gary's shell.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Title card.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob eats all the cereal.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The hockey team uses Plankton for a puck.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob makes the patties.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Title card.
- . "Beware Flying Jellyfish" - Plays throughout.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick eats the patties.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob and Patrick get their medals.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The monster chases Plankton.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Gary)" - Gary rearranging furniture.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob pretends to be Sandy.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob test Gary's slime viscosity.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - Title card.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Patrick stops SpongeBob from returning to school.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "I'll fix this by reuniting Neptune with his son!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Title card.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob and Krabs packing the entire room.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob cleans the locker.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Another beautiful day under Bikini Bottom!"
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Squidward carves the statue.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfish.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam renovates Patrick's rock.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - SpongeBob delivers food to customer via trampoline.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob plays shuffleboarding.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary escapes from Patrick.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob makes a patty from the giant patty.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - The opening.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Montage of Mr. Krabs constructing his show.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob and Patrick advertise the Krusty Krab in the sky.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy breaks the record for the most woodchucks chucked.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - SpongeBob shows people how he got his muscles.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - The opening.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Truck drivers honking horns.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - SpongeBob takes Squidward to the hospital.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - Title card.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - SpongeBob and Patrick skating on the floor.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams copying all SpongeBob's movements.
Eastern Journey was composed by Ronald Hanmer and Jack Beaver.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Udon's best fighters.
Eastside Story (a)
Eastside Story (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - Opening; SpongeBob finishes his story.
Easy Days and Mellow Nights
Easy Days and Mellow Nights was composed by Glen Sutton and Norris Wilson.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy talks in her sleep; Sandy falls asleep again.
Editor's Falling Over
Editor's Falling Over was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Editor's Falling Over (a)
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - When the bubble pops.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob falls over backwards.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob falls through the roof of the Krusty Krab.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Thank Neptune that's over."
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob gets crushed by the huge fish.
Editor's Falling Over (b)
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs slips on grease.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Everybody wakes up in a bubble.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob's bubble bus pops.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward hits the head with SpongeBob's door.
Editor's Falling Over (c)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - The toothpaste cap ricochets across the bathroom.
Editor's Falling Over (f)
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick falls.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - The toothpaste flies and hits SpongeBob's right eye.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Patrick fall down.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton falls off the spyglass.
Editor's Falling Over (g)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob slipped on the toothpaste cap and lands his eye on the wrench.
Eerie Tension (a)
Eerie Tension (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - No! You'll never get a cent out of me! NEVER! I'd rather that worm come in right now and eat you ALL ALIVE!!
Eight Dramatic Bridges
Eight Dramatic Bridges was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - ?
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Cave sponge starts stomping.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Squidward screams as he sees the clams.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Of course it is, and there's nothing you can do about it!"
El Dementia was composed by The Surfdusters. (Replaces "Mavericks" on the DVD releases of "Employee of the Month," "Karate Choppers," and "Rock Bottom." The only exception is the SpongeBob, You're Fired! DVD where "Mavericks" is left intact on "Employee of the Month.")
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Krabs sees SpongeBob and Squidward.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Making sandwiches.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob chasing the bus.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward runs back and forth.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - "No, SpongeBob, wait!"; SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff scream.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Bikers chase SpongeBob and Patrick.
Elemental Power was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "I came here to hear beautiful music!"
Elegance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two versions.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward at home reading magazines.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Limo arrives; "She's the most gorgeous creature in the sea!"
Elevator Lounge was composed by Billy Lincoln.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob arrives at Patrick's party.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - "And all the fabulous parties you'd host."
Emotion Blues was composed by Francois Fournet and Eric Gemsa. This cue seems to be semi-reserved for Plankton.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Sorry, Mr. Krabs.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - What's the point? I haven't had a customer in years!
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes home.
Emotional Drama [#4]
Emotional Drama [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I've never told anyone this."
Enchanted was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "We've learned a little something."
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - The opening.
Encirclement was composed by Jean Clero.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob repeatedly says 'Hee-haw!' while running; "I gotta get outta here!"; SpongeBob struggles to open Sandy's door.
Enemy Sighted was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "Do as he says, Captain."
English Country Garden
English Country Garden was composed by Curtis Schwartz.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "It's the Best Friends Forever, Best Friends Forever ring!"
Enigma Vibe 2
Enigma Vibe 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Spilled milk
Enraptured 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick watch a couple make out.
Enter the Villain
Enter the Villain was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob tries to fight Plankton's control.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Reflecto. Up to no good."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Sweet Domination!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "A villain who is... EVIL!!!"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward sees the ad for the security system.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Krabs, you can't just slither down here and steal all my customers. It's unethical."
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs introduces "Plankton" in his puppet show and SpongeBob boos and hisses him.
Entry Into Parliament
Entry Into Parliament was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Entry of the Gladiators
Entry of the Gladiators was composed by Julius Julius Fucik and arranged by Dick Stephen Walter. It is known as the anthem for circuses. The instruments for Walter's arrangements include the drums, the trumpet and the tuba, with some harmony of other woodwind instruments such as the flute and clarinet.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob blows an elephant-shaped bubble.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy lifts a weight with two mini-anchors; "Pants ripped off! Huh?"
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "I must be the opposite of SpongeBob, by being..."
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick becomes a high-diver.
Entry of the Heroes
Entry Of The Heroes was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Entry of the Heroes (a)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Heard throughout the challenge.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob & Patrick are ambushed by knights.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "GET HIM!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!! *heavy breathing* SpongeBob, get him!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "This is ridiculous! I order a simple brutal mauling for my denizens and I get a CIRCUS ACT! Time for phase two..."
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob gulps.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob threatens the wrestlers/Patrick threatens the wrestlers.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Gordon challenges SpongeBob
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "Let us battle!"
Entry of the Heroes (d)
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The 'Dark Knight' ambushes the travelers.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob jumps onto a chariot.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - Mr. Krabs encourages SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - The Cephalopod Leader brings forth the "Cantankourus Morei Eelius" in a cage.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "If you wanna bulldoze me restaurant, it's gonna be long and painful!"
Entry of the Heroes (e)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Played during the challenge
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "You have bested me, yellow knight. Strike quick and true, noble sponge."
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "So I decree! Attack!"
Epic Adventure has two different versions.
(Dick Stephen Walter version)
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Quick, everyone into the squad car!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Kids sucked down the drain; Everything sucked down the drain twice.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The ride floods.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob tries to get his trash can back.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug is stuck in the machine.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krusty Krab spins around and lands somewhere.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Mr. Krabs chases Squidward and SpongeBob back to the Krusty Krab.
(Ron Goodwin version)
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "You Wish" intro.
Epic of the South
Epic of the South was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Oh, boy! At long last!"
Epic Romance was composed by David Morse.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I thought they tasted familiar!"
Epic Struggle was composed by Fredrick Bayco.
- 43b. "The Bully" - Flats is seen at Patrick's house.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Title card.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob notices Patrick lost the card.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton steals his Grandmother's stuff.
Epic Tragedy was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob sees that Mrs. Wormsley is hurt.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton & Mr. Krabs cry/Plankton & Mr. Krabs still crying 15 minutes later.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob & Patrick don't want to be ghosts anymore.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "NO!!!! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!?!"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Krabs has no money left.
Epilog was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Oh, no! What are you gonna do?!"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - "Oh, I can't bear to look!"
The Equalizer was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "Win this one, because I told you to!"
'Er Indoors was composed by Johnny Hawksworth. It is another track commonly associated with Patchy the Pirate.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy greets the viewers.
- 54. "Ugh" - The opening.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy is seen taking a shower; Patchy tries to find the remote.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The opening.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Potty calls Patchy.
The Escape was composed by John Scott.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The SWAT Team captures SpongeBob in a cage and hauls him away.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies appear with the secret formula.
Esta Noche (a)
Esta Noche (a) was composed by Hans Ehrlinger. This track is commonly reserved for Squidward in his monument.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - "I hope I never see another snail again. Good night, Clarie."
- 83b. "Waiting" - "Now to soothe my frayed nerves."
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward goes to bed.
The Eternal Wave
The Eternal Wave was composed by The Langhorns.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Bubble Bass eats the patty.
Everlasting is a series of cues composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "...the greatest company picnic ever!"; "The greatest company picnic ever!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"
Everybody Polka! was composed by Glenn Rueger.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - At Taco Haus.
Evil Alien Attack 1
Evil Alien Attack 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two versions.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#14]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellien leader in the freezer; Jellien leader growls at everyone.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#15]
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs hears a bang and runs.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary sees a shadowy figure.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "[screams] MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!"
The Evil Apparitions were composed by Harry Lubin.
Evil Apparition [#21]
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Spirit of Rusty Rickets appears.
Evil Apparition [#23]
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Squidward get beat up by the zombie like customers.
Evil Atmosphere was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Film of McNulty.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - "What is that?"
Evil Empire was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Evil Horror was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "A hundred urchins?!"
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - A huge guy approaches Squidward.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - A money dragon appears.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - The movie starts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Patrick screams.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krabs roars. (Low pitched)
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton spying Gary and SpongeBob; Plankton falls into the center of the shell.
Evil Mind is a series of cues composed by Dick de Benedictis.
Evil Mind 3
This sound can also be found in GarageBand.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The donut screams.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - "Oh, my Neptune!
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Crate dropped into ocean.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Crew member eats a Frozen Krabby Patty
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Trident laughs evilly.
Evil Mind 4
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob enters the freezer.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "You can't stand a chance, Krabs."
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - "Are you out of your mind?"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "I now summon the unliving!"
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - X-rays of Krabs.
Evil Mind 8
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob realizes he and Patrick went back in time.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Sandy's machine malfunctions.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The hotel gets destroyed.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "What do I do now?"
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "Here's what I think of your treaty!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The display case tips over.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward looks at himself in the mirror.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick tries to remove the bandages from his new nose.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "It's... it's..."
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Here it comes...!"
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - SpongeBob tells Patrick that they are trapped.
Evil Spirits was composed by Louis Mofsie.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Stop!"; Shalmon reappears; After Shalmon finishes his story; Shalmon suggests using more trees.
Evil Wizard OL
Evil Wizard OL was composed by Udi Harpaz.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Plankton at the door.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - "I WIN!!!"
Excited Chase 1
Excited Chase 1 was composed by Phillip Green.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick panicking; "Checkmate, Krabs!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Pineapple blows away; Squidward's house blows away.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Air bubbles on ceiling; Patrick sucking air bubbles.
Excited Tension 2
Excited Tension 2 was composed by Phil Green.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Opening at Jellyfish Fields.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Patrick, did you hear that?"
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob looking at his clock.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs gets emotional.
Exciting Action (b)
Exciting Action (b) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "All right, where's the danger, son?"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Squidward burps.
Exotic Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "Oh, just a little something I like to call karate!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy's robot fan dances.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick chops a wall of cinder blocks in half.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - Title card; SpongeBob making Krabby Patties; Fuzzy gives Sandy the blacker belt.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - "I'm just practicing my karate chops."; "Yee-haw!"
Exotique (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Plankton's magic act.
Expectant Stab [#28]
Expectant Stab [#28] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "Tar pits?"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob thinks about Mr. Krabs.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The train crashes into the bank.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The vacuum blows up.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Frank eats a Krabby Patty.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Come quick!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Security guard locks safe deposit box.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "By performing... a seance!"
Explorers 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different versions.
Explorers 1 [#99]
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley and Harold in diving suits.
Explorers 1 [#99.02]
- 104b. "Gone" - "...but I swear that I will keep the memory of Bikini Bottom alive...by living out their lives for them!"