|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
A Fishy Conversation
A Fishy Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.It can be heard in 9 episodes.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Sandy reading her invitation; Squidward reading his invitation.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick uses shadow puppets.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob trying to remove Pearl's barnacle.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" -
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It belongs to neither of you."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "So, what do you say, Captain Lutefisk?"; Lutefisk removes his shoe.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob and Sandy go to the Chum Bucket.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing baby toys.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis. It can be heard in 15 episodes.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob sees something in the dark.
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob becomes tired.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Plankton gets eaten.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "Boy, the Fist O' Pain sounds... really scary."
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to hide the donut.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream as they notice they've popped the bubble; aliens appear.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob's parents whimper.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy growl at SpongeBob while under Plankton's control.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - An air cricket appears.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs screams.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward keeps getting interrupted by screaming as hours pass.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Puffy Fluffy growls at Gary at the fire.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The end of the drain is shown.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs is on a conveyor belt.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "You are real ghosts! You are real ghosts!"
Action and Glamour 8
Action and Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar. It has made only one appearance.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage
Action Cuts were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Action Cut A
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need it! I don't need it! I don't need it!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Where's the road?"
- 6b. "Pickles" - "You forgot the pickles!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob pretends to fire Pearl.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "And that's what happened."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, just taking out that garbage."
- 25a. "Wormy" - "He's eaten Patrick!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob finds out that Kevin's gone.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "ALL MY MONEY WAS IN THAT MATTRESS!"
Acts of Heroism (a)
Acts of Heroism (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.It can be heard only in Goo Goo Gas.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack/Advance Attack Alt. End
Advance Attack and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.It has been heard in 2 episodes.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning; "That's the last time I read and swim!"
Action Stations 1
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
Adventure Fanfare 1
Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - A spiral tunnel appears.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "How's she doing?"
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Shot of SpongeBob's x-ray.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - "I knew this day would come!"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Let's find your pet."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Squidward, it's an emergency!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm coming for you!"
The Adventure Begins
The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "You have fought well, Giant Clam!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick set out on their "adventure."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flies strapped to a kite.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hold it right there!"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob becomes "Fry Boy, defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob opens the first pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards; SpongeBob opens the second pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man is freed.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps from car to car.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane. It has only made one appearance.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen treading across the jungle.
African Flute has made only one appearance.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen in a boat.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob where the secret Krabby Patty formula is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a sword.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob discovers the joy of a wiener.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - After SpongeBob rings Sandy's doorbell.
Against the Law
The Against the Law interludes were composed by Wilfred William Burns.
Against the Law (a)
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Yes! My plan is working!"
Against the Law (b)
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward tie Mr. Krabs to the chair.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs hides behind a barrel.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs becomes paranoid about Plankton's scheme.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob explains the situation to Uncle Captain Blue.
Against the Law (c)
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - SpongeBob gets a piece of paper thrown in his face.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob fantasizes a bank robber wearing his name tag.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I would kill for a net like that! *laughs evilly*"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton spoils Mr. Krabs' birthday.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick wakes up.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob screams after Patrick breaks his toy.
Against the Law (e)
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton reads the fake Krabby Patty formula.
Age of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence. It has only made one appearance.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by "The Woodies".
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spies on Squidward and sneaks into his house at night.
Agitation were composed by Phillip Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - everyone running from the bubble
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob asking people if they've seen Spot.
Agitation Bridges were composed by Phillip Green.
Agitation Bridge 2
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Title card.
Agitation Bridge 3
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - The ominous music Patrick plays while Mr. Krabs tries to tell his story.
- 146b. "Earworm" - "What in blazes are you doing?"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the Nut Transporter.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "All right, fellas, I know it's cold."
Agitation Bridge 5
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Run like heck!"
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "I CAN'T TAKE IT! I NEED OXYGEN!"
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - The Yeti Krab chases SpongeBob.
Airs and Graces
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Airs and Graces (a)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Sorry, Grandmother, but the kissing has to stop."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squilliam enters the fancy Krusty Krab.
- . "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Neptune talks about his crown.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick admires the beauty of nature.; "Knowledge can never replace friendship."
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick have dinner.
Airs and Graces (b)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "I have arrived."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward's definition of art.
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa. Based on Al Capone.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
Alekoki is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob picks up the baby scallop.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob returns home with snail food.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "Mr. Krabs?"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy play Bingo at Shady Shoals.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob and Sandy leave Condo Island.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "I think it's time to go home."
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "What's cooking there, Patty?"
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "Patrick, is that why you've been having trouble writing?"
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - "What's wrong, SpongeBob?"
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick blow bubbles.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Hey, it's not so abnormal to be noseless."
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob and Patrick see a clam.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "Those aren't supervillians."
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob puts a glass bowl on Gary in place of his shell.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Opening shot of SpongeBob's house.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - SpongeBob finds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy resting in their retirement room.
Alex on the Road
Alex on the Road was composed by Steven Simmons
Alex on the Road A
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abduction is an arrangement of House Of Horror composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
Alien Spacecrafts were composed by Gregor F. Narholz
Alien Spacecraft A
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick "focuses" on a costumer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Our son was messing around with the Shrinkatron again."
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Smells like... something greasy."
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Yes I can hear you."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob floats away.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob's heart is shown to be immune to jerktonium.
Alien Spacecraft B
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" -
Alien Spacecraft C
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "It is ghosts!"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "I've been in love with you ever since I laid my eye on you."
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob's brain falls out.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Shot of the glow in the dark shell.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Barnacle Boy shows SpongeBob and Patrick the time machine.
Alley Cats was composed by Robert Mersey.
Allie Girl is a traditional folk song.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Title Card.
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
Aloha is a Hawaiian song composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Course there's no water. Nuttin' but air."
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "We blew it, pants."
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I'm sorry for letting you down again, Mrs. Puff."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob waits for Gary to return the ball.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Patrick takes the paper from Squidward, eats the gum, puts it in the paper, and throws it away.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The opening.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward relaxes outside his house.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob takes the buns and condiments off the Krabby Patty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - The opening.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick get a Sunday pedicure.
Aloha Bikini Bottom
Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Title card.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - Title card.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "Welcome home, precious memories."
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Title card.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton's surprise party.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Title card.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob gets the idea to fix Glove World.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob hugs the petition man.
Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Lili'uokalani's Hawaiian song composed by George Kulokahai and his Island Serenaders. It seems to be semi-associated with people sleeping.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - First shots of Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob's house.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Opening intro of the episode.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 14a. "SB-129" - SpongeTron directs Squidward to the time machine.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy falls asleep.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob, Squidward and Patrick are all seen sleeping.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward is seen sleeping.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The beginning.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward wakes up from his bed.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Gary watches TV.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to ask Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy for help.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has a good time in prison.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The beginning.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward relaxes at the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The opening.
Alone In The Old House
Alone In The Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob secures himself in the closet with Patty Patrick.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Where'd the beach go?"; "Get ready, dudes, it's coming."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob sees that library is destroyed.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make it to the eel.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob goes down to Mr. Krabs' basement.
The Alphabet Song
The Alphabet Song was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpine Holiday was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
Amazing Grace was composed by John Newton and John Wilberforce.
America a Dream Comes True
America a Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The beginning
American Odysseys were composed by Graham Preskett.
American Odyssey (a)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfare was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob rings for the king.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Planktons introduces the colliseum.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your new champions."
Andy Anorak that was composed by Chris Marshall.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Title card; The first time SpongeBob tells squirrel jokes; "Howdy, y'all!"; SpongeBob tells jokes about everyone else.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - SpongeBob and Patrick argue.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick and SpongeBob take a fight.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward keeps becoming victim of Patrick's burnt marshmallows.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick stops his boatmobile when he sees SpongeBob's parents.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
Animal Antics was composed by Phillip Green.
Animal Antics (a)
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - SpongeBob takes Gary for a walk in the park.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary, upside down, sucks the coins in his shell.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick smells the delicious smell of food.
Animal Antics (b)
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - The opening.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "SpongeBob... SpongeBob... wake up..."
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton unveils his invention.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Video clip of Squidward.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Sandy burns wood from the sleigh.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick shows his claws.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton arrives at Patrick's rock.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Two weeks later...
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "Well, of course we do, silly."
- The Pear - "What A Fig."
Announcing the Top
Announcing the Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award; Patrick shows the jellyfish his award; Patrick shows the island his award.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
Appalachian Banjo Duel
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
See Danger Lurks 2
Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The Opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite"; SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Intro of the episode of MM & BB that SpongeBob watches.
- . "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's MM & BB movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - "Mermaid Man says..." (punch) "Buy more cards!"
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob & Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid man & Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man Watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!"; The TV comes back on.
Armed Attack was composed by Jean Clero.
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Hey, who are those guys, Mr. Krabs?"|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||The register falls on a customer's foot.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Plankton takes the formula.|
|The Inside Job||Plankton is launched toward the Krusty Krab.|
|144||Karate Star||Patrick crashes into a lemonabe stand.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||The shelf collapses.|
|154||Drive Thru||"They're everywhere!"|
|157||Squidward's School for Grown-Ups||SpongeBob tries to shave off Patrick's beard.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Patrick goes into his rock and tries to find art.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||Patrick blocks the windshield.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||SpongeBob calls Patrick if everything's alright; SpongeBob runs to his house.|
|165||House Sittin'; for Sandy||Sandy aims her gun toward SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||"I guess it's just you and me."|
|Bubble Buddy Returns||Shiny disappears; "Shiny, where are you?"|
|170||Home Sweet Rubble||SpongeBob tries to hold up his ceiling.|
|171||InSPONGEiac||SpongeBob runs away from a giant Mr. Krabs.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||Patrick attacks SpongeBob.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||goo dripping on townspeople.|
The Armed Attacks are a series of dramatic strings composed by Mladen Franko. Its theme sounds similar to the Jaws main title.
- Tea at the Treedome - SpongeBob bangs on Sandy's door.
- Spongicus - Patrick tries to tame the lionfish.; The lionfish chases Plankton.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- No Nose Knows - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold is Back
Arnold is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Walking Small - SpongeBob uses his tooth to cut the kite fliers' kites.
- Frankendoodle - Title card; "See what I mean, Patrick?"
- Enemy In-Law - The Robot gets Betsy Krabs.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - Entrance of the new boating teacher.
- Some of this is heard on the online game "Spitwad Showdown" when it's near the end of the round.
- Patty Hype - "We tried burying it, shredding it, and burning it."
Aspiracion was composed by The Langhorns.
- Culture Shock - The opening (replaces K-55 on the Season 1 DVD).
Assault are composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, Phil Green.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - rumbling; Patrick screaming.
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence. It sounds similar to the theme song of the 1963 movie "The Great Escape."
- Squid on Strike - Squidward protests on a megaphone; SpongeBob literally taking Squidward's advice and ruining the Krusty Krab.
- The Great Snail Race - SpongeBob puts Strongman Powder, eggs, and nails in a blender to help Gary win the race.
- Shell of a Man - SpongeBob makes the second patty.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - "I'm ashamed of you, cadet!"
- Driven to Tears - "Well, then, 58 is your lucky number!"
Attack was composed by Tony Hymas.
- Dear Vikings - SpongeBob saves the ship from sinking.
- Komputer Overload - Plankton tells his inventions to combine together.
- Gary in Love - Gary jumps off the driver.
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - Mr. Krabs runs into the kitchen.
- Whelk Attack - SpongeBob warns Mr. Krabs about the whelks.
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton launches himself to the safe.
- Oral Report - Patrick throws pillows at SpongeBob.
Attack of the Giant Robots
Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Whelk Attack - Sandy lets SpongeBob and Patrick in.
- Frozen Face-Off - SpongeBob saves Squidward.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - "I am ready...to destroy Christmas!"
At The Zoo
At The Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Truth or Square - Patchy meets Robin Williams.
- The Abrasive Side - "Help your granny cross the street."
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title Card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene.)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winners was composed by Otto Sieben.
Award Winner A
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.