This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter A.
|List of associated production music contents|
- Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
Accordeon Sur Seine
Accordeon Sur Seine was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Everyone eating Krabby Patties at the French restaurant.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Opening.
Accusation was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - SpongeBob hears Plankton groaning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "The topping that destroyed life as we knew it!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary struggling up a mountain; SpongeBob pulling the sleigh.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick dragging the trailer along the road.
Achievements in Aviation
Achievements in Aviation was composed by Anthony Mawer.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "The Milkshake Academy!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "Now put her in gear!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Krabby Patties aren't made with sand, they're made with love!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob arrives at Food Con.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hey, look at that!"
The Achterhoek Dances
- The Achterhoek Dances are a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap.
Acquital was composed by David Lindup.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton examines sewer blueprints.
Acrobats and Clowns (a)
Acrobats and Clowns (a) was composed by Alfi Kabiljo.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Comic relief puppy is shown.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - Plays during "The ChefBob Song"; ChefBob pulls patties from behind customers' heads and puts on the grill.
Action and Glamour 8
Action and Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar. It has made only one appearance.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage.
Action Cut (a)
Action Cut (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need it! I don't need it! I don't need it!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Where's the road?"
- 6b. "Pickles" - "You forgot the pickles!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob pretends to fire Pearl.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "And that's what happened."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, just taking out that garbage."
- 25a. "Wormy" - "He's eaten Patrick!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob finds out that Kevin is gone.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "All my money was in that mattress!"
Action Stations 1
Action Stations 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
Acts of Heroism (a)
Acts of Heroism (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning.
Advance Attack Alt. End
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "That's the last time I read and swim."
There are two different versions of The Adventurers. One was composed by Paddy Kingsland and the other one was composed by Paul Lawler.
(Paddy Kingsland version)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Oil up your spatula, boy!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to destroy the highway.
- . "Time Machine" - Opening.
(Paul Lawler version)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Krabs sends the formula away.
The Adventurers A
The Adventurers A was composed by Michael Shapiro.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy flying a helicopter.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob traveling the world.
Adventure Fanfare 1
- Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
The Adventure Begins
The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "You have fought well, Giant Clam!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick set out on their "adventure."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flies strapped to a kite.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs rescues Plankton.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hold it right there!"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob becomes "Fry Boy, defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob opens the first pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards; SpongeBob opens the second pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Can we coax you out of retirement to save the known universe?" / Mermaid Man is freed.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps from car to car.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Stop! Unhand that sponge!" (Low pitched)
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "No, that's today. Tomorrow is Food Con!"; Krabs talks about Food Con.
Adventure was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Patrick, do you know what this means?"; "Okay, Barnacle Star, let's be super good and glue all of Squidward's stuff back together!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob steps to the diving board.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen treading across the jungle.
- . "The Outfit" - Loincloth.
- . "Time Machine" - Prehistoric Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Ancient warrior introduced.
African Flute was composed by Friedel Berlipp.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
African Percussion (g)
African Percussion (g) was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog hitting each other.
African Xylophone [#97]
African Xylophone [#97] was composed by Mark Nolan.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."; Squog yells at Patar.
The Aftermath OL B
The Aftermath OL B was composed by Christopher Slaski.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Plankton slowly approach each other.
After Hours was composed by Eric Swan.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Bubble band playing at Bubbletown park.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen in a boat.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob where the secret Krabby Patty formula is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a sword.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob discovers the joy of a wiener.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - After SpongeBob rings Sandy's doorbell.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "We have found the Mermalair!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "He's a true hero for our troubled times."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Today, SpongeBob SquarePants will attempt the impossible!"
Against the Law
- Against the Law was composed by Wilfred William Burns. There are different variations.
Age of Discovery
Age of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by The Woodies.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spying on Squidward.
Aggressor was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Patrick on walkie-talkie.
Agitation was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Everyone running from the bubble.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Customers eating messily.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton in Patrick's mouth.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Rip current above Krusty Krab.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob asking people if they've seen Spot.
Agitation Bridges were composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Agitation Bridge 2
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Title card
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Nothing can turn them from their central purpose!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "It's that cursed cork board!"
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Everyone blames Squidward.
Agitation Bridge 3
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Music that Patrick plays on the cassette
- 146b. "Earworm" - "What in blazes are you doing?"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Maybe if I combine this device with my own invention, the Krabby Patty secret formula will be mine!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Alright, fellas, I know it's cold."
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "It's that denying desperado's siren song."
Agitation Bridge 5
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Run like heck!"
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "I can't take it! I need oxygen!"
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab chases SpongeBob.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Hologram projector
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob's pants get stained.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Everyone runs out of the Krusty Krab.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Gary wakes up.
Agitation Bridge 6
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Sea bears surround Mr. Krabs.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "It's captain Squidward's fault that we lost the man who invented the Hatty Patty!;" Squidward's head gets tangled into the spinning steering wheel.
Airs and Graces
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland. There are different variations.
Airs and Graces (a)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Sorry, Grandmother, but the kissing has to stop."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squilliam enters the fancy Krusty Krab.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Neptune talks about his crown.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick admires the beauty of nature.; "Knowledge can never replace friendship."
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick having dinner.
Airs and Graces (b)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "I have arrived."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward's definition of art.
Air Power was composed by Sidney Sager.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane takes off.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob puts on his propeller hat and goggles.
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa. Based on Al Capone.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
- Alekoki was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Alex on the Road
Alex on the Road was composed by Steven Simmons.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abduction was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Alien Abduction [#10]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Squidward is cloned.
Alien Abduction [#11]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "I too have caught many jellyfish."
Alien Menace was composed by Frederic Talgorn.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect each other of being aliens.
- Alien Spacecraft were composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
All Cars and Thames!
All Cars and Thames! was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs and Plankton driving wildly on test track.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Gary attacks SpongeBob; SpongeBob steering Coupe towards the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob speeds Coupe off toward the Krusty Krab.
All Hands Forward
All Hands Forward was composed by Gerald Crossman.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Title card
Alley Cats was composed by Robert Mersey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Title card; Gary in the city; Other snails hiss at Gary.
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
Aloha is a Hawaiian song composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Course there's no water. Nuttin' but air."
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "We blew it, pants."
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I'm sorry for letting you down again, Mrs. Puff."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob waits for Gary to return the ball.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Patrick takes the paper from Squidward, eats the gum, puts it in the paper, and throws it away.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The opening.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward relaxes outside of his house.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob takes the buns and condiments off of the Krabby Patty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - The opening.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick get a Sunday pedicure.
Aloha Bikini Bottom
- Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Aloha Lui Lui
- Aloha Lui Lui was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider.
Alone in the Old House
Alone in the Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob secures himself in the closet with Patty Patrick.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Where'd the beach go?"; "Get ready, dudes, it's coming."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob sees that library is destroyed.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make it to the eel. (Low Pitched)
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob goes down to Mr. Krabs' basement.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Krabs realizes that Plankton is still inside the Krusty Krab.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Pearl gets beached at the island.
The Alphabet Song (a)
The Alphabet Song (a) was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpha to Omega (b)
Alpha to Omega (b) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar stares at the stick.
Alpine Holiday [#60]
Alpine Holiday [#60] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
America, A Dream Comes True
America, A Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The beginning.
American Military Parade
American Military Parade was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - At the stadium.
American Odyssey (a)
American Odyssey (a) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfares were composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Ancient Fanfare [#51]
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob rings for the king.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Planktons introduces the colliseum.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your new champions."
Ancient Fanfare [#51.04]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I vow to introduce to this fair city culture!"
Ancient Fanfare [#51.05]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I intend to enrich your lives culturally."
And Now (a)
And Now (a) was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "And just look at that even coating!"
Andy Anorak was composed by Chris Marshall.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Title card; The first time SpongeBob tells squirrel jokes; "Howdy, y'all!"; SpongeBob tells jokes about everyone else.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - SpongeBob and Patrick argue.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick and SpongeBob fake a fight.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward keeps becoming victim of Patrick's burnt marshmallows.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick stops his boatmobile when he sees SpongeBob's parents.
Angelic Choir was composed by Jim Rattigan.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Faberge egg.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
- Animal Antics were composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Animation Antics was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - "Are you hungry, little clown?"
Announcing the Top
Announcing the Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award; Patrick shows the jellyfish his award; Patrick shows the island his award.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
The Annoying Salesman
The Annoying Salesman was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Squidward slamming the door on Plankton.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl talks about being a grandma.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - SpongeBob answers the door.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Krabs closing window blinds.
Another Krusty Krab Day
Another Krusty Krab Day was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "But Mr. Krabs, these are all the same size cups;" "Don't you know when you're being ignored?;" "The Vikings lived a long time ago."
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "I come from a whole family of pirates;" The end of Mr. Krabs' daydream; Pearl knocks on the boat.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You know, I'll let you serve this one."
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "What happened to your clothes, boy?"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - "How would you like a job, Patrick?;" Mr. Krabs goes back outside.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob makes a deal with Mr. Krabs.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Mr. Krabs asks Squidward to entertain King Neptune.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - SpongeBob overhears Mr. Krabs in his office.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Patrick tells Mr. Krabs that his kiddie meal didn't come with a toy; "Yep, it's pretty special all right;" SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that Patrick ate the toy.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "Can you still cook Krabby Patties?"
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - "This is unacceptable!"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mr. Krabs comes up to Mrs. Puff; "Uh... interesting."
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Goodbye, pipsqueak!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Me customers come here for greasy food and high prices, not for singing and dancing."
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Oh, really?"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Mr. Krabs goes to his office to look up the word "overtime".
- 146b. "Earworm" - "Pushing yer luck a bit, aren't ya, kid?;" Bucket of patties.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs attempts to guess who has artistic talent.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - The opening; SpongeBob asks Mr. Krabs what criminal negligence is.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - SpongeBob gives Mr. Krabs some money.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "Did you say...doubloons?;" "Great, then it's settled!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "Didn't you already mop this area'er?"
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "And just what is it you two think you're doing?"
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "I'll take a million for it."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "YOU USED TOO MUCH MUSTARD!!"
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Squidward enters the kitchen.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Squidward delivers two Krabby Patties to Plankton and Man Ray.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Mr. Krabs calls SpongeBob and Squidward into his office.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "I don't care if you were, the customers are about to snap!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Would you pipe down?!"
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Mr. Krabs complains about Squidward's lazy attitude.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Mr. Krabs tells Squidward he'll be running the grill.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - The opening
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Mr. Krabs enters the kitchen.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Krabs takes Squidward's money; "We will share these magical macaroons with all the folks in Bikini Bottom."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - Mr. Krabs laughs along with the crowd.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs won't let anyone leave without spending money; "Haven't you forgotten something?" (High pitched)
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, you know that annoying crying kid?"
- 232b. "Shopping List" - The opening.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "Hey, mind if I take a crack at the ship bottle thing?"
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - "I took it outside to air and dry."/Krabs doesn't see the grill outside.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Fake Mr. Krabs tells Plankton he's gonna give the Krabby Patty secret formula at the Krusty Krab.
Appalachian Banjo Duel
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
Apprehensive 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 104b. "Gone" - "*gasps* He hasn't touched his food!"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The storm happens.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob hears a terrifying shriek.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Superhighway?!"/"So what you're saying is, that if they go though with their plans..."
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick in Sandy's house.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Acorn falls from tree.
Apolonia was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Opening credits.
Aquarium was composed by Bernard Rabaud and Eric Gemsa.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Behold the uncharted caverns of Lumeria."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Camp set up.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "SpongeBob, why did you drink me?"
Arabian Bazaar was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Plankton explains his new plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula to Karen.
Arizona Cakewalk was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Step right up, everyone!"
- Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
There are two different versions of Armed Attack. One was composed by Jean Clero and the other one was composed by Mladen Franko.
(Mladen Franko version)
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob bangs on Sandy's door.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Sea lion chases Patrick; Sea lion roars at Plankton.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold is Back
Arnold is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Arnold is Back 1
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob uses his tooth to cut the kite fliers' kites.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Title card; "See what I mean, Patrick?"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Robot gets Betsy Krabs.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Entrance of the new boating teacher.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - "You hand me that bottle!"
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Title card; DoodleBob trying to hurt SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Yeti Krab wakes up and squashes Plankton.
Arnold is Back 2
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "We tried burying it, shredding it, and burning it."
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - The Mainframe Mission.
Aspiración was composed by The Langhorns.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Opening. (Replaces K-55 on The Complete 1st Season and The First 100 Episodes DVDs.)
Assault was composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, and Phil Green. There are different variations.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I'm lost!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Rumbling; Patrick screaming.
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick gear up.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The rocket crash lands.
Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward protests on a megaphone; SpongeBob literally taking Squidward's advice and ruining the Krusty Krab.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob puts Strongman Powder, eggs, and nails in a blender to help Gary win the race.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob makes the second patty.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "I'm ashamed of you, cadet!"
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Well, then, 58 is your lucky number!"
Attack was composed by Tony Hymas.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob saves the ship from sinking.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton tells his inventions to combine together.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps off the driver.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs runs into the kitchen.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob warns Mr. Krabs about the whelks.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton launches himself to the safe.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick throws pillows at SpongeBob.
Attack of the Giant Robots
Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Sandy lets SpongeBob and Patrick in.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - SpongeBob saves Squidward.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I am ready...to destroy Christmas!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "It was a day just like this one."
At the Graveyard OL
At the Graveyard OL was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman flying around SpongeBob and Patrick.
At the Ready
At the Ready was composed by Harry Edwards.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton's speech.
At the Zoo
At the Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy meets Robin Williams.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help your granny cross the street."
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Kid touches all the patties and sneezes on Squidward.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick eats the ice cream of a kid.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob lists cage accessories.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Boat salesman shows SpongeBob the wimp wagon.
The August Waltz (a)
The August Waltz (a) was composed by Andy Vale.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Ticket stand; SpongeBob and Patrick waiting in line.
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title Card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene).
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim's "Best Employee Ever" award.
Award Winners (a)
Award Winners (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.