This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
This is a list of vehicles in SpongeBob SquarePants.
Boatmobiles are the most common cars in Bikini Bottom, and most people in Bikini Bottom have one. The following characters own boatmobiles:
- Mr. Krabs- Seen in various episodes, such as Squeaky Boots, Krabby Land, Selling Out, Bummer Vacation, Penny Foolish, License to Milkshake and Yeti Krabs. In Selling Out, the boat is shown towing a trailer that is filled with suitcases of money, which Mr. Krabs gets rid of when he buys back Krabby O'Monday's from Howard Blandy.
- Mrs. Puff- Though she technically owns the boatmobiles at "Mrs. Puff's Boating School," it is shown she has a personal car seen in Summer Job.
- Squidward- His boat was only seen Boating Buddies, before he lost his license. Before this he was shown driving a recumbent bicycle and a motorcycle.
- Pearl- She received this for her sixteenth birthday in Whale of a Birthday, though it is never said if she has a driver's license or not. It fell off a delivery truck when SpongeBob used Mr. Krabs' credit card in the same episode to go to the Bikini Bottom Mall, shopping to buy Pearl gifts.
- Patrick- Shown driving a boat in Slide Whistle Stooges, when he and SpongeBob were warning Squidward about the cliff. He also wins a boat in the episode Driven to Tears for being the 1,000,000th person to get their driver's license. It is said to be "The Ultimate Boating Machine", which is a parody of BMW, which is "The Ultimate Driving Machine".
- SpongeBob- Shown driving his own boat in No Free Rides. When Mrs. Puff is driving the same boat, it is shown that it has a radio that looks like SpongeBob, and then it turns out to be SpongeBob when SpongeBob comes out of the dashboard to attack Mrs. Puff. He is also shown driving a boat in Pizza Delivery, along with Squidward. For a short couple of seconds in one of the scenes in the episode, it is shown that the letters on the transmission shifter are in some Oriental language (Korean). Another time where SpongeBob is shown driving a boat is in Sleepy Time, although that is just a dream. Again SpongeBob seen in a boat in Gone.
- Airplanes- Appeared in a few episodes, most notably Club SpongeBob when two pilots had to drop a load of picnic equipment into the Kelp Forest, as well as SpongeBob Meets the Strangler when the Strangler is shown escaping on a plane that SpongeBob is on as well. They heavily resemble the "Boeing 707 or Airbus A340." Military planes have also made an appearance, most notably in the episode, Sand Castles in the Sand. However, all Military planes that appeared in the show resemble the F-16. In one occasion however, in the episode License to Milkshake, fighter jets appeared and resembled the German Me-262. In another But in one occasion, in the episode, The Great Patty Caper a military cargo plane appeared, but it resembled a C-130 Hercules fitted with jet engines.
- Buses- Seen in a few episodes, such as Rock Bottom when SpongeBob was urgently trying to catch one, and in Graveyard Shift where SpongeBob and Squidward witnessed the Hash-Slinging Slasher arrive on the Ghost of the bus that ran him over. It has made a few more cameos in the series. Patrick is also shown waiting for a bus in The Krabby Kronicle, when SpongeBob publishes the story "Local Resident Marries Pole".
- Construction Equipment- Seen in the episode Skill Crane. Most notably the crane, which Squidward controlled like the Skill Crane vending game. He accidently destroyed a new mini-mall that was being built. A few other Construction Vehicles were in a Cameo at the time.
- Sixteen-Wheeler- Seen in the episode Pizza Delivery. SpongeBob was doing a pioneer dance and was almost hit by the 16-wheeler, drove by a purple swordfish.
- Fire Truck- Appears in Squid's Day Off. Squidward saw it rushing down the road to the Krusty Krab, and was frightened. It made a cameo in the episode Squid's Visit.
- Flying Ice Cream Truck- Seen in SpongeGuard on Duty In this scene, Larry the Lobster says into a megaphone, "Please do not land flying ice cream trucks on the bathers!" after one almost lands on SpongeBob's face.
- Garbage Truck- Appeared in The Bully when Flatts the Flounder wants to try and catch up to SpongeBob.
- Ice Cream Truck- Appeared in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, when Mermaid Man was ordering an ice cream cone.
- Krusty Krab Boat - Seen in most episodes. It is Squidward's work station, and on occasion, it has been driven, such as in F.U.N. It also houses a cash register.
- Mail Truck/Bike- Two other ways that the Mailfish gets around. The mail truck appears in the episode Idiot Box, spotted by Patrick, and the bike appears in WhoBob WhatPants.
- Pie Truck- Appeared in Funny Pants. This truck was destroyed in an accident. The airbag in the steering wheel is a gag pie.
- Tank- Appeared when Squidward's House attacks Bikini Bottom.
- Whoopie Cushion Truck- Appeared in the episode Funny Pants. It was totaled in a collision with the pie truck.
- Zoo Truck- Appeared in The Thing.
- Pickup Truck- Appears in The Gift of Gum
Boat Name- Description. (Type—Purpose)
- Armored Truck- Seen in "Patty Caper" (Truck—Security)
- Clam Fisherman Boat- Appeared in the Boat Museum (Boat—Fishing)
- Clam Boat- Appeared in Clams. Most likely property of Mr. Krabs. (Boat—Fishing)
- E.V.I.L Car- Appeared in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V. It is owned by Man Ray and the Dirty Bubble. (Car—Personal Use)
- Health Inspector Truck- A very large truck from the episode "Greasy Buffoons." (Truck—Law Enforcement)
- Limosuine- Appeared in the episodes (Car—Services)
- Sandy Nub- Seen in the Boat Museum. (Boat—Historical)
- SS Diarrhea- Mentioned in Squilliam Returns (Boat—Recreation)
- SS Gourmet- Mentioned in Squilliam Returns. (Boat—Recreation)
This article is in need of expansion, but it is not a stub. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by adding more information. Please remove this template when done.